Lost Souls: Fate of Echo Platoon. (Military RP; SEEKING TWO MALES)

Started by Angzyn, September 22, 2010, 07:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenFeather

Played By: FallenFeather
Name: Elaine Admete
Nickname: Eagle
Race: American - Texas

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 121 lbs
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
Eye Color: Green

Weapons: Colt M4 Law Enforcement Carbine, Beretta 90-Two type F9mm Pistol, Beretta Cheetah Folding Knife, Benelli Dagger
Clothing: Air Force Pilot Suit, underneath is pants and undershirt
Items: None

Virgin: No
Sexuality: Bicurious
Cup Size: Between C and D

Personality: Serious and down to business, Elaine can be described as a workaholic. She has no life outside of the military, coming from a completely military family, she doesn’t know how to have ‘fun’
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Movies: Stealth
Favorite Music: Lights Out - Mindless Self Indulgence
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Drink: Sprite

Dislikes: People that don’t know how to be serious, sweets, sitting still

Sexual Likes: See O/O
Sexual Dislikes: See O/O

Background: Elaine grew up in a San Antonio, the military city of Texas. Her father was an Air Force pilot at Randolph Air Force Base and her mother was in the Army at Fort Sam Houston. She grew up with stoic parents that never showed her their fun sides, though they did have them, just kept her with a babysitter when they went out. However, because her parents never played with her, she assumed that they didn’t have fun and whenever they went out, it was due to business. Elaine never played with dolls and other girls like most girls her age. Instead, she either played by herself with puzzles or blocks, or outside in the mud with other boys. She graduated early from high school and immediately went to the Air Force Academy to become a pilot like her father. She graduated from the AFA at the top of her class and became a pilot for the new gen F22 Raptor.

[So I realize that the F22 will probably not be next gen at that age, but whatever!

Falanor

Ah, fellow Texan...and considering the F-22 is replacing the F-15 just now, that bird will probably be used for thirty years as well before a new shift in aircraft design is underway.   ;D

Angzyn

I would say about two more males and then we can start. Until then I will get the OOC/Character Sheet thread up so we can plan out what we want to do ^.^
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

LongN4

Played By:LongN4
Name: Steve Wahuhi

Nickname:Big Bird
Race: 1/2 polish, 1/2 Cherokee
Height: 6'5
Weight: 215lb
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Rank Corporal
Weapons: swiss army knife, M-4 Carabine w/underslung door breaching shotgun, M1911A pistol
Clothing:Flak vest, with camo field uniform,
Items:Radio kit; spare fuses, wires, and electronics, REM meals for a week and half, canteen, lucky silver dollar.
Sexuality: Straight
Cup/Dick Size: length 7inches, Girth 6inches.
Personality: A bit of a joker, but is dependable and has a good heart.
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Movies: Aerosmith's Things that go Pump in the Night, Disney films
Favorite Music: Elvis, Aerosmith, Metaliica, Whtie snake, Lynrd Skynrd (FREE BIRD!)
Favorite Food: Chimichangas
Favorite Drink: Irish Coffe
Dislikes:being alone, formality
Background: A draftee who just happened to be "lucky" enough to be one of the few of his class to be judged as battlefield worthy after the first round of basic training. Serving with competence if not outright distinction in the campaigns to hold Puerto Rico, and the coast of Florida he was promoted on the battlefield after his commanding officer got shot through the neck by an enemy sniper. While no one in his old squad managed to survive those campaigns unscathed Steve's humor and almost ridiculous amounts of optimism managed to hold them together long enough for them to survive. His old division in shambles from the defence of Florida he was reassigned to a new squadron on the frontlines.
"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

FallenFeather

Quote from: Falanor on September 26, 2010, 05:36:13 PM
Ah, fellow Texan...and considering the F-22 is replacing the F-15 just now, that bird will probably be used for thirty years as well before a new shift in aircraft design is underway.   ;D
This is true, but it won't be "next gen" per say. And I'm fairly sure that if the US is going to war with the world because of some kind of weapon, they'll be shitting new airplanes out their ass. :P and yes, Texas ftw

LongN4

huh....suddenly this Okie's starting to feel a might uncomofrtable in this thread for some reason........
"Yes"
"Yes"
"YES!"

Falanor

JadeCore

Quote from: Angzyn on September 26, 2010, 02:56:58 PM
2) Radio Operator
3) Rifle Man (Grunt)
4) Vehicle Operator

Could do that though it looks like it's boys only left.

LongN4

Quote from: Falanor on September 26, 2010, 06:10:21 PM
Okie huh?  Well...I'll still respect ya.  ;D

I'm assuming this is a "At least he ain't from the northeast" sorta thing?
"Yes"
"Yes"
"YES!"

Falanor

Quote from: LongN4 on September 26, 2010, 06:14:09 PM
I'm assuming this is a "At least he ain't from the northeast" sorta thing?

Bah, nothing wrong with that, either! ;D

LongN4

"Yes"
"Yes"
"YES!"

FallenFeather

Malrunar

Questions!!

1.) Can I possibly play as a civilian? (I was thinking something around a paramedic, so rather useful for this rag-tag group!)

2.) Can my character be female? Or strictly male for this last slot? (Can't hurt to ask, right?)

3.) Do I have to be from Texas?  ;)

Angzyn

Quote from: Yggdrasil on September 26, 2010, 06:25:12 PM
Questions!!

1.) Can I possibly play as a civilian? (I was thinking something around a paramedic, so rather useful for this rag-tag group!)

2.) Can my character be female? Or strictly male for this last slot? (Can't hurt to ask, right?)

1.) Yes a paramedic can be useful
2) Yes she can be female but we need at less one more male
3) no she dose not have to be from texas.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Falanor

Quote from: LongN4 on September 26, 2010, 06:22:53 PM
I think I'm beginning to like you Fal.

We're of like mind then, I'm liking me as well.  ;D  I'm more of an open-minded Texan...just not on the road...

Quote from: FallenFeather on September 26, 2010, 06:24:31 PM
Texans are friendly if not cocky folk :P

We sure are.  That's what makes us terrific folk after all.

I got my eye on you... >:)

FallenFeather

Questions!!
Yes. Everyone has to be from Texas :P We're going to take over the world.

Quote from: Falanor on September 26, 2010, 06:30:10 PM
We sure are.  That's what makes us terrific folk after all.
We are terrific folk. O8)

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

FallenFeather

Malrunar

Played By: Yggdrasil
Name: Samantha "Sam" Adams ("You know... like the beer.")
Nickname: Sam
Race: West Coaster. Seattle... fear her.

Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown, with blue bangs
Eye Color: Pale Blue

Weapons: She's a lover, not a fighter! That being said, in these times she's had to make a change in this view. Sam likes to keep an asp on hand, since hand-to-hand is usually what she faces.
Clothing: She's favoring muted colors these days. Cargo pants of a durable quality which show numerous stains but seem to resist ripping and tearing at least. A basic t-shirt is often worn under a sweater (assuming she'd need one) that clearly marks her as a medic. This alone has saved her hide more than once. Boots with good ankle support allows her to move through the rubble with relative ease.
Items: A messenger bag, which holds some spare clothing, some protein bars, water, a flash light, matches and a broken radio. She keeps an asp fastened to her ankle. On her back is her medical kit, suited for treating things as basic as cuts, to bullet wounds and administering IVs. (If you want an actually listing of the contents... just ask! Though it might take me a little while to fill all of that out.)

Sexuality: Straight
Cup/Dick Size: 34-C

Personality: Samantha is more of a listener than a talker, though while she's sometimes described as 'soft spoken' she's not shy nor timid. Her smile is rare and infectious, and as the stress and tension grows the woman seems to grow more calm, rather than agitated and fearful. Adrenaline is her ally, though she's certain that she'll find her breaking point if she doesn't get some relief soon.
Favorite Color: Blue!
Favorite Movies: Old, John Wayne westerns. (War Wagon, by far.)
Favorite Music: Classic Rock, Instrumental, anything with violins.
Favorite Food: Fresh fruit.
Favorite Drink: Cold beer. Tea.

Likes: A good sense of humor, music, the small comforts life has to offer such as a warm bath, blankets fresh from the drier, the smell of fresh rain on hot pavement.
Dislikes: Excessive violence, angry dogs, those big-ass spiders that crawl across the kitchen floor and sound as if they're wearing shoes.

Background: Samantha prefers to keep her past in the past. Tragedy isn't new to her, but instead of crushing under the weight of loss the woman was determined to survive. Humorously she calls herself the 'Black widow', since the men in her life seem to meet tragic fates. Her two brothers were killed in a car accident while she was a child, and only a few years from the current time, before the war, her father was discovered murdered in his private office. Determined to do something that would prevent anyone else ever having to relive what she went through, Samantha took the roll of a medic at a young age and strives in the environment, having a keen eye and a steady hand. When the war hit, instead of fleeing North with everyone else, she decided to stay back and offer what aid her talents could provide.

JadeCore

Angzyn

Okay one more guy before we start....two more before I lock the topic **Both Male Military please!!!**

Quote from: JadeCore on September 26, 2010, 06:47:42 PM
Okay, well, I guess the game is full. Maybe next time.

Depends if you want to play male or female.
Males- Two Spots Open
Female- No spots open

Quote from: Yggdrasil on September 26, 2010, 06:44:20 PM
(If you want an actually listing of the contents... just ask! Though it might take me a little while to fill all of that out.)

If you want to sure....if not that's okay too.
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Brian Boru

Humvee Driver and Rifelman

Played By: Brian Boru
Name: 2nd Lt. Nick Riles
Nickname: Bastard
Race: Caucasian

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 238 lbs.
Hair Color: dark brown
Eye Color: Brown

Weapons: Trained in small and large weapons handling, weapons of choice are a Beretta 9mm sidearm, M240L for heavy combat support, and a Ka-Bar 1259 combat knife. He is also proficient and preferential to the M4A1 Rifle for close combat situations or night time operations.
Clothing: standard issue green fatigues.
Items: Humevee, 10 days c rations, M240L and M4A1, Beretta 9mm, Ka-Bar 1259 knife, straight edge razor and shave kit, 3 pairs of socks, and a bull whip, 10 grenades and various other items in his Humvee

Sexuality: Active - straight
Cup/Dick Size: 8' x 2.5"- cylindrical

Personality: Warm and Friendly with his buddies, a mean fucker to the enemy.
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Movies: 300, Combat! (the series), Red Dawn, Jarhead, Born on the 4th of July
Favorite Music: AC/DC, other classic rock
Favorite Food: Biscuits and gravy
Favorite Drink: Orange Soda and Coffee

Likes: Long walks on the beach while the enemy's bodies are floating to shore, the smell of napalm in the morning and unleashing hell. The USA, Mom, home and apple pie.
Dislikes: China, Mexico, The Arab states. Pretty much anyone with an extremely foreign accent.

Background: Nick has undergone Green Beret training, but was assigned back to a regular unit after 3 Special Forces tours for some much needed downtime. He was recently told by his CO that he'd be returning to active duty with his SF unit, and likely to enter training for Delta Force by the end of the year. Then the war broke out.

Raised on a farm in Kansas, his father an Ex-Army Lt. Colonel and mother a local school teacher, his home life was always very rigidly militaristic. He was born and bred to be a soldier and a killing machine. His father was rather selectively racist, and raised Nick with similar philosophies. Anyone not able to speak English - or not wanting to learn and make an effort - was just too damn lazy to be an American. 

He played Linebacker on his High School football team in Lawrence, KS, helping lead his team to 2 state championships and garnering a place at West Point on their team as well during his studies. Not the typical officer type in body image, he worked hard to stay in shape and used his quick intellect to pass through his courses with adequate marks. Two years after graduation he entered Special Forces training and came out a Green Beret.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

FallenFeather