Teen Titans Idea (Tenatively Closed)

Started by RainbowRian, September 02, 2012, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowRian

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Naught

That was probably the hardest bit of anything I have ever done. lol (Not really, I just couldn't stop reading Beast Boy's history.)
"The keys to the castle
Are right where I left them
The princess walked in just to
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

RainbowRian

@Naught: Funny. lol

@Cold: Send in a sheet and it will be discussed

CalypsoNymph

Character sheet: Sent!  :D  Let me know what you think, please.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

RainbowRian

CurvyKitten

We are working on getting threads up now. so just stay tuned folks. And we are finishing up some approvals as well. So bare with us!

Naught

I wish they would put teen titans on Netflix D:
"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

LunarSage

Quote from: Naught on September 06, 2012, 08:03:43 PM
I wish they would put teen titans on Netflix D:

+1

You can find a lot of episodes on YouTube though...

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, I can't wait!  I hope I'm approved... this should be a fun game.

I'm into transformations (mental and physical), gender bending (preferably male to female), mind control, forced impulses, love, wants/desires, etc. etc. etc., and being the sub... though I am learning to be a cruel Dom.  ;D  If you're interested in any of this, either PM me or take a look through my ons and offs or my cravings, and then PM me!  ;D

Vaulera

Yeah, zorro, hey. When writing into my profile, I stated that there was a romance between Kid Flash and the recently Titan Jinx, because it was canon to some degree. Do you want this part removed, or is it acceptable?

AribethAmkiir

thought the cannon romance was between Cyborg and Jinx?    That is if we're considering cannon to be what happened in the show, and DC comics non-cannon.

Urbanzorro

If I remember the show correctly it was Jinx and Kid Flash. But I could be wrong. Either way I don't mind there having been a romance between Jinx and Kid Flash. Is that something you'd want to have continue into the game(with them still being a couple) or simply something in both their pasts? Either way works for me.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

RainbowRian

This is where we stand as of right now on characters

TEEN TITANS

The world seems to have grown quiet, the titans have rebuilt. And other towers have been established, and they all work closely with one another. It seems that things have fallen into place for our young hero's. But as they say all good things must come to an end.

Here is where we are, the world around them still needs their help. Still needs hero's and you all have answered that call.

I will be posting a more established history once I gather info and talk a few more things over with my fellow GM.

As of now we can assume that we have been working as normal. The hero's are still doing what they do best. And criminals and villains are as well. And even with other towers up and running we will be starting the tread with the Main original tower in  Jump City, California. It is easily said that certain titans are visiting, till we get more threads to get more towers up. As well as work them into the story.

Here is a site that is proving rather helpful for me.  CLICK ME!
Please send your sheets to both GM's RaindowRian and Curvykitten
Characters that are up for play, Original characters will be consider with a good build:

* Robin- LunarSage
* Starfire-CurvyKitten
* Cyborg
* Raven- RainbowRian
* Beast Boy-Naught
* Terra
* Bumblebee
* Speedy
* Aqualad
* Más y Menos-PrinceTruhan
* Red Star
* Argent-AribethAmkiir
* Kole
* Gnarrk
* Wonder Girl-Ebony Queen tentatively
* Jinx - Vaulera
* Kid Flash- Urbanzorro
* Lightning
* Thunder
* Tramm
* Ravager

Original Characters
* Ashley Newson - CalypsoNymph

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Nickname:[/b]

[b]Sex:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Height:[/b]

[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Hair:[/b]

[b]Eyes:[/b]

[b]Unusual Features:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b] These can be your character's on and off's if you'd like to list your separately. So we have a good establishment of what peoples limits are ICly and OOCLY.

[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Place of Birth:[/b]

[b]Family if you have any:[/b]

[b]Affiliations:[/b] Are you a teen titan? Are you a tentative member, are you a new hero just getting establish, are you a solo act?

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]Powers or abilities:[/b]

[b]Limitations:[/b]

[b]Special skills:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] 

[b]History:[/b]

Vaulera

There was a very brief romance between cyborg and Jinx in her first real in-depth appearance, but later on, after cyborg's "betrayal", when Jinx was trying to capture kid flash, he and she fell into the whole thing. In the episode titled "Lightspeed", 82 I think? Yeah, that one and past is when she turns good guy, simultaneously starting to have a romantic relationship with Kid Flash. Considering a couple years have passed, and presumably Kid Flash is the primary reason for her joining the titans, I would actually like it if the relationship continued.

luphawk

I'm working on an OC villain, already PMed Curvykitten about it and she liked the idea.  I hope to have the character sheet to both GMs some time tonight.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

CurvyKitten

Quote from: luphawk on September 07, 2012, 07:27:30 PM
I'm working on an OC villain, already PMed Curvykitten about it and she liked the idea.  I hope to have the character sheet to both GMs some time tonight.

Nods~ it was an interesting idea, but note that it was sort of a villain as there is plot to possibly work with that. As I said get a sheet in and RainbowRian and I will discus it further as I have been keeping him in on the loop on all things with this game.

Almost done getting stuff pulled together folks, only a matter of time before we start! I can't wait to write with you all and see what you come up with!

Naught

"The keys to the castle
take more attention."
Ons an Offs

CalypsoNymph

n_n Great!  I'm assuming that if other people join later they'll be introduced then?

RainbowRian

Yes, We are waiting on a few sheets but if we begin and there is room, etc then they will somehow be introduced

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Vaulera on September 07, 2012, 06:14:18 PM
There was a very brief romance between cyborg and Jinx in her first real in-depth appearance, but later on, after cyborg's "betrayal", when Jinx was trying to capture kid flash, he and she fell into the whole thing. In the episode titled "Lightspeed", 82 I think? Yeah, that one and past is when she turns good guy, simultaneously starting to have a romantic relationship with Kid Flash. Considering a couple years have passed, and presumably Kid Flash is the primary reason for her joining the titans, I would actually like it if the relationship continued.

Huh, must've missed that episode (which kind of sucks as I thought I'd seen all of the episodes :-(  )  Any way, never mind me.   ;)

On other news, we're going to have an OOC to talk about what our characters have done in the intermittent time between the last episode and the starting of the game, right?  And more importantly how characters may feel about each other?  Further, if anyone has any interest in having anything happen between their character and Argent, send me a PM.

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

CalypsoNymph

Hehe, I've been stalking the forums, and it seems it's already up in... exotic NC small groups.

CurvyKitten

sorry we are trying to get everything up before we get everyone up and running the threads like wild teens. :P

AribethAmkiir