The Ninja's Requests (seeking female characters) (New game added on 10/23)

Started by DigitLninja, November 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decrepitdan

Wow, you have so many ideas that are worth playing! I'm gonna pm you about them!

Decrepitdan

Okay, so you have a retarded amount of games i'd like to be a part of.

I'll list them here:
Invasion of the Anthro Planet.
            I really like your concept, but if I was to play alien invaders, they'd have to have tentacles. :)

Hostage Situation
            I really love this concept as well, but where does it end up? Is it a snuff game? Is it EXT in nature?

Orgasm Subway Train
            God, love this idea. I'll play your rape victim allllll day here.

Mind Games
            Love your concept, but i'd love to involve superpowers here, I actually have a scenario thought up that this would   
            fir with if you're interested!

Interspecies Breeding
           For this one, it would be amazing if the aliens had tentacles!

Breeding the Horses
           Never played an anthro, but find myself really interested!

Give me and my story ideas a look see, and hit me up if you're interested at all in getting a game started with me!

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Damnedangel

Invasion of Anthro Planet(Present day/fantasy/anthro/alien m/f possible mass)
~Traditional Farm~ (Modern/Exhibitionism/Bestiality possible Romance M/F M/FF)

Hey I like the sound of these two rps. The first one because I like the plot of it, the second because I've never tried beastiality etc before but I am willing to
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum - If You Seek Peace Prepare For War.
We all have multiple personalities. The Average is three, but some people have more.
There's the face you wear for your friends and family, the one you let the outside world see.
Then there's the face you see everytime you look in the mirror.

Venom09

If you don't have anyone taking it i'll take the Naruto one! I love doing Naruto rps.

Biles

I know that you're seeking female characters, but out of curiosity, what about futanari ones, are you also into them as well?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Sorrows Solace

Hullo, I'm interested in the Female Queen idea you had and would like to talk to you about possibly setting up a story.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

I finally came up with a plausible super hero and back story and there are no modern day super hero rp's to play... also I have been feeling a Star Wars rp, something where I can play a Gun blade user, and a sonic the hedgehog rp.
Quotes to Live by:

YoungNWet

I would love to play either

~Assassin's Creed~ ( possible Multiple Characters/Prostitution/possible Romance ect. M/F ect.)

I just finished playing Assassin's Creed 2 and I have a craving for an rp... I have no real idea for a story line just yet but the basic idea is that I am an assassin killing people and ether female prostitutes or a dead mans wife or something... we can discuss ideas.

~Wall~ ( short term/sex/detailed ect. M/F F/F ect.)

An rp where a female is placed in a device or trapped under something that effectively puts a wall around her so she can't see what's happening to her lower half. It's purely a sex based game for now but any ideas are welcome.

What do you say?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

KrystalizedKiss

Heyo~ I'm interested in trying to do your RP of either Public Pool and Knights Favor. :3 I'd also like to maybe discuss a KH based RP together? o:
[ ~ My Plotting Corner! ~ ]
My O/O's | My A/A's
Status: Busy! Will try posting once every week to every other week at the current moment.[/font][/b]
"Expectations can often exceed reality."
RP's Active: ?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

JadenMystic

interested in:

Quote~The Female King~ (Medieval/Romance/War)

In a kingdom known for it's powerful warriors the king has recently died, after much debate and no options left the new king is named, A female. Everyone agrees that 'King' is only a title and therefor a female can be made king, but this makes the kingdom look weak. Due to this fact the female king is forced to train her men to be ruthless and skilled on the battle field and before long she proves herself by winning every battle against her kingdom. After a few years of proving herself an Assassins guild takes notice of her armies abilities and chose to offer aid. The leader of the Assassin Guild begins to spend time with the female king and slowly a romance begins.

~Knights Favor~ ( Long term/story based/romance/medieval/knight ect. M/F ect.)

A lone Knight rides into the village where Knights and Knighthood were established only to find the village deserted. He had been on a pilgrimage to find this place as he had earned a prize for his deeds known as a Knights Favor, what he doesn't know is that the village has been blessed with enough magic to transcend time and space and his gift had been delivered the moment he arrived. After a short search he finds a female in peasant clothing who informs him that she will be joining him from now on and despite his protest of this he has no choice but to lead her to a village with some people at the very least. Before they even reach the next village she decides to show her devotion to him in any and all ways.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Haztur

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: