Seeking partner for a cuckolded/hotwife story.

Started by Blinkin, May 30, 2017, 07:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I don't want to get into too specific of an idea as this seems to push potential partners away, but some setup seems necessary. Note that I'm looking for a partner who will do more than just say that he or she is interested, but someone who will actively participate in story development and offer ideas and suggestions on what he or she wants to see happen. The real world gender of my partner has no relation what so ever with the gender of the character being played. I'm happy to pick up either role and have played both male and female roles.

Note: The names used are place markers and may be changed at will.

The story concept:

David and Karen have been happily married for nearly 10 years, with 3 children to show for the time and love that they still share. But, Karen has had a problem since the birth of their daughter Rachel a little over a year ago... Although she tries desperately, she can't find her release when she and David make love. She doesn't know what the problem is; she still finds him more than sexy and he's an excellent lover... she just can't cum.

She has been faking it for him every time since that first time after Rachel's birth, but the situation can't continue with the kind of frustration that she's going through and finishing herself off after David falls asleep just isn't doing it either... So, finally, she sits him down one day and tells him about her problem. David is horrified and guilt filled that she's felt like she's had to fake it; that he can't do it for her anymore. They try several things... toys, sex aids, dirty movies and they even see a therapist, but nothing is working... In a last ditch attempt to save their sex life and the marriage, David suggests bringing someone else into the marital bed to help her satisfy her need.

After weeks of discussion and some arguments, the couple settle on one of their neighbors, a good looking man who's had a thing for her since they had moved into the house and would be descreat. Unfortunately for David, things go so well that he's almost excluded from the act... almost... because Karen's unable to concentrate on anything but her stream of orgasms at the neighbor's hands.

After such a successful session, Karen wants more and because they still love each other, David agrees to let her find new lovers and to even help her to meet her needs. Not too long after, David's not getting anything but the occasional blowjob and is eating out other men's cum from her well used sex and Karen's finding it hard to  wait for the weekends when the kids can be shipped off to Grandma's house so the couple can play... David even suspects that Karen's becoming romantically involved with someone he's not seeing...

So, anyone interested? Drop me a PM and we can talk about things. I'm happy to play either role.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.