Fertile and Needy (Breeding, Cuckolding, Pregnancy, lactation.)

Started by FeveredDreams, May 02, 2017, 12:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeveredDreams

Okay.

I’m looking for something rather explicit.  I guess that’s not weird round these parts.

It’s a concept I’ve wanted to mess with for a while,  but,  I’m afraid it might get a little weird.  In the end though,  I guess it’s time to just put it all out there.  I’m not sure  how long this can last,  so it might not be a LONG term thing.  I am still an immensely active player. 

Writing partner wise,  I’m looking for a either someone willing to play a fem hermaphrodite(Futanari),  or  a Transwoman. 

Laura is a woman with a loving husband.  Yet,  the man seem incapable of giving her what she needs.  He doesn’t…  seem to have much going on downstairs.  What’s more that he’s seem incapable  of well,  providing her for the baby that she’s  been craving for.   They’ve tried multiple times,  yet…  it never seems to stick.  The doctors seem to believe that her dear husband doesn’t have what it takes.  Laura has recently put up an add for a potential… donor.  Unknown to her…  she’s hyper fertile.  Likely because of all the fertility meds and fertility idols brought into her house.  She will begin to show almost immediately and will have a faster than normal period of pregnancy. 
Are you afraid of me now?

On's and Offs-  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171318.0

Jester

Hi

Are you still looking for a cuckold husband? I am interested in the idea and would love to discuss ideas with you. x