Warhammer 40K - Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader Interest thread.

Started by Lord Aini, February 22, 2010, 03:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Aini

Hey guys, I was thinking of a freeform Warhammer rpg, since I am not yet familiar with the dice systems here. However, I would like to calibrate the interest before I start anything, so feel free to post ideas and suggestions as to what you would like to play and whether you would be interested in such an endeavour.
I am not into BDSM, I just like it when leather-clad women boss me around. It is like marriage, but with a dresscode.

Vrag

I've  always wanted to play an inquisitor or a technopriest.

Y'know, just one of the ones up to their eyeballs in Tzneech's influence.

MagicalPen

There just was a Rogue Trader game, but it died to people going AWOL.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

HairyHeretic

Both Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader have been tried a handfull of times before, but as has been said, they never seem to last. Good luck with this try though :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Raveled

I looooove 40K.  Pretty much anything; don't have the books for Rogue Trader, but as I understand it's functionally similar to Dark Heresy, so I can adapt.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

HairyHeretic

I'm told in power level a starting RT character is about equivalent to a rank 5 or 6 DH character. Plus there is the whole having your own cruiser and army of redshirts  ;)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

DeviantMunster

I, in the interest of seeing this game kick off and survive, will not be joining >.< Good luck though!