News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shewolf

Kevak

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Aislinn

"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Bedroom Lazarus

Obviously what the men lack is morale guidance and priestly sentiment.  Come forth brothers, rise up to cast off the chains of your oppressive female overlords.  We can take this Thread.  Do it not for yourselves, but for the young boy you see on the corner, who will one day grow up, decide he needs to write adult fiction and wants to have a chance at winning the Battle of the Sexes thread.  Do it for little Billy!
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

We talked about this brother. Little Billy does not take kindly to us staring at him for too long in priestly clothes. The church can't afford another lawsuit!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Divine Tenacity

You should listen to your comrade, priest!

Kevak

Peccavi

Peccavi slips into the room, pressing her lips tightly together to prevent herself from saying, 'You've already lost quite a bit of ground.'

-631!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

It's a Peccavi! -sweeps her up into a big tight hug-

Kevak

Peccavi

Peccavi loops her arms around Midori's neck, returning her hug and stealing a kiss from those lovely lips!

It's a Midori!!!

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Divine Tenacity

How are you today, dear? -giggles-

Kevak

Peccavi

Freezing! Exhausted! Playful!

Peccavi grins, moving her hand down and around behind Midori to deliver a light spank.

Now I need to go eat and then shower!

Steals one last kiss from Midori before running away to get clean!

Bedroom Lazarus

-632  I think conspiratorially, the fact that I'm starting to get so many writing requests is a secret plot by several people in this room to keep my fingers occupied on different fronts.  Crafty ladies...very crafty.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Kevak

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Kevak

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me