Experimenting [M lf F, Light-NC]

Started by TheVillain, January 27, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Billy Quinn isn't exactly what you'd call a ladies man. An overabundance of good looks or athletic ability weren't in the genetic hand he got dealt, nor was he lucky enough to be born into money or power. One thing he does have in abundance though is intelligence, Billy Quinn is a brilliant science student with a bright future ahead of him. At least he better, he doesn't get out much or party very often. He's not a monk or a virgin, but he might as well be with how much action he gets.

But his latest discovery might of changed all that. It was an accident really, but Billy Quinn believes that he might of just isolated the human pheromone profile. He thinks he might of just found the biochemical keys to the more primal aspects of human behavior, perhaps even becoming capable of inducing the behavior with the right blend of exposure and environment.

Well, like any good scientist he's going to have to experiment...

Quote from: InfoBasic Idea - A science geek has figured out how to manipulate some aspects of human biochemistry in others and in the name of Science is, among other things, using them to sexually take advantage of local co-eds. Calling this Light-NC, he's essentially drugging and raping them but with an extremely subtle drug. Kind of has a few elements of mind control but only a bit of influence. He can make his targets feel very sexually attracted to him against their will, but he has no control over how they act on that attraction. As the RP goes on he might pick up a few other tricks like being able to make other men afraid of him, sneakier ways to deliver the "drug", stronger and longer lasting effects, etc.

Let me know if you're interested or have any thoughts! Feel free to post them here or through a PM.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.