Random Acts of Violence (Currently: Many Plots of Varying Fandoms)

Started by Violence, July 15, 2011, 08:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violence

Welcome, welcome friends and droogies.  Please avail yourselves of my hospitality and browse my library of ideas.  Allow me to be your humble narrator on an adventure all our own...

Status:: Pretty sure that I have a full roster of games now, and managed to snag some of my heavy desires, as well.  However, I might still be convinced to make the time for one of my super-cravings if a player were nice and patient with me. ^.^

I've decided to make this into my general request thread since my old "Random Acts" thread was so out of date that updating it would pretty much require starting it up from scratch again, anyways.  Obviously I don't want to play ALL of these, right now.  But all of my current games are going at a nice even pace and I feel like I have a little bit more post-time available to me now that classes are out for a while.  I will post a notice when I feel like I'm reaching a limit.

Please keep this page clean by not posting here.  If you're interested in a game, please PM me.  ^.^ Thank you.

Currently Craving In The MUCH Variety (like... REALLY wanted.  Seriously.  A Lot.)::
Ranger Reclaimed
Rebirth of Hope
Untouchable
Amalgamated Hearts -- Pending
Black As The Knight (especially with Batgirl or Both female leads)
Pink Kryptonite -- Pending
Force and Control
Cannon Spike
Queen in the Qubeley

I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but since one can never be harmed by being too clear, they're all hidden under "spoiler" tags.  Click a title if you're interested in reading more. 

These aren't listed in any particular order:

SUPER HERO PLOTS

"Ranger Reclaimed" (Source: Power Rangers) *M/F* *Light - Bon*

Themes:
Controlling temptation and personal darkness.  Fighting and battlefield romance.  Restoration of balance.
Characters Involved:
Dr. Thomas "Tommy" Oliver / Karone/Astronema
I would Play:
Tommy ^.^ *points to my current Avatar*
Plot:
A new villain has come to power and discoverred a method to disrupt the "Good" side of the Morphing Grid, allowing his new Psycho Rangers to go unmatched in his conquest of the galaxy.  Since all rangers access this energy in order to morph, it simultaneously robs active Rangers of their powers while making it impossible for new Ranger teams to be formed.  When this new Villain comes to KO-35 Karone's brother Andross leads the resistance even without his powers and sends Karone on a mission of signifigant importance.  There have existed Rangers who have taken their energy from the "Dark" side of the grid and managed to control it to become a force for good... among them the dragon coin was the most powerful, she must find the man who had been capable of conquering it's power and help him reclaim it for he's the key to restoring the balance to the grid and allowing the rest of the galaxy's Rangers to mount a true counter-offensive.  She must find Tommy...

Karone is on a race against time to help restore power to the master of the Dragon Coin while she, herself, has the power to become Astronema once again, arguably one of the most powerful forces of darkness the galaxy has ever seen... but could she control that power for good?  The question and temptation both lingering in her mind as she works with Tommy to restore the Morphing Grid and protect the currently De-powerred Rangers.
Other Information:
The idea of the game would be playing with temptation and power, both for Karone and for Tommy. Both of them taking comfort in the other and using one another as an anchor to keep from slipping too far into the evil side of their power.  I know it's kind of a crack-pairing as the two characters never really knew eachother, but I think they would be a good pairing because of the aspects they have in common... also because of the theme of "controlling darkness" it could be possible to play with the idea of their dark-sides trying to control their emotional attachments to eachother as well.  It would be both possible and agreeable to include other rangers, and even romantic pairings of other rangers... so long as the primary focus of the game was those two. ^.^;

"Rebirth of Hope" (Source: Marvel Comics - Captain America / Avengers / X-Men) *M/F* *Light - Bon - NC*

Themes
A Nightmare World.  Alternate Histories.  Resistance fighters.  Desperate Hope.
Characters Involved:
Steven "Steve" Rogers AKA Captain America / Wanda Maximoff AKA Scarlet Witch
I Would Play:
My favorite of all superheroes. ^.^ cap.
Plot:
1941.  A familiar experiment to turn a weak young man into a genuine Super Soldier.  As we know it, an assassin pulls the trigger and kills Professor Erskine only moments after his dream is realized.  As it happened in this world, Erskine is killed before he ever meets a young man named Steve Rogers.  There was never a Captain America to inspire the war effort and defend the Allied Nations against the Super-Humans produced by Nazi Scientists under the command of the Red Skull in his battalion named Hydra.  Without Captain America to form them, the Invaders never strike against the Red Skull and the Super-Human armies prove to be the turning point in the war.

Now it is modern day.  There is no United States of America.  Having proven to be the major force in German expansion support shifted to the Red Skull and Johann Schmidt overthrew Hitler and declared himself the Fuhrer.  He divides his empire amongst the loyal heads of Hydra.  Baron Zemo, III controls what was once the United States.  The Soviet Union stands as the last Super Nation against the expanding German Empire, with the Crimson Dynamo and a gamma irradiated Abomination as the only thing keeping Red Skull's super-humans at bay but inch-by-inch the Red Skull is moving forward.  The Resistance in Occupied territory is lead by an aging Erik Lensherr but time is doing what the Nazis and Hydra could not and slowly breaking away the once awe-inspiring figure who dreams now only of living to see a victory against the Red Skull.  A dream, each passing day seems to work harder and harder to take away from him.

Desperate to ease her father's burden, Wanda uses her powers to bend reality and search all of the cosmos for anything that the Red Skull ever feared to be a symbol and recharge their battered resistance, maybe even someone capable of leading them to a victory.  She finds no one that has been a match for her world's Red Skull, but on every other world her mind searches she sees the same figure always standing triumphant over him.  One man, always clad in colors unfamiliar to her.  She finds amongst all his variations the most noble, and idealistic and reaches into Earth 616 to bring Captain America into hers.  One man against an Empire seems impossible, but one man who despises their enemy is better than an army who fears him...
Other Information:
The story idea calls for Scarlet Witch to be a big part of it, but if it suited a potential player, I could easily play the romantic interactions with that world's version of the Wasp.  Or even that world's version of any other Super Heroine who might be fighting on the side of the resistance.  The relationship between Cap and his love interest would probably be handled in a primarily light/romantic way but NC elements could be thrown in by means of Hydra soldiers if my partner wanted such scenes. ^.^

"Supressing the Rage" (Source: Hulk / She-Hulk) *M/F* *NC-EX*

Themes
Kissing-Cousins Incest.  Taming the monster.  Possibly abusive relationship.
Characters Involved:
Dr. Robert Bruce Banner AKA The Hulk / Jennifer Susan Walters AKA She-Hulk
I Would Play:
I'd prefer to play Bruce, but like many games I'm flexible that I could be talked into playing Jen.
Plot:
Bruce is losing control, even moreso than usual.  The monster inside him is constantly threatening to burst free from the cage inside which Bruce desperately tries to keep him.  He finds himself not only more inclined to transformations, but aspects of the Hulk leak out even when he's not turning into his counterpart.  Desperate, he plans a retreat to the Savage Land where there aren't huge sprawling urban areas trying to wake up the monster inside him.  But, even there he won't be alone.  He needs someone that can hold him back if the rage builds too much, someone who can protect the people of the Savage Land from him if he goes out of control, someone capable of not only fighting him but calming him down.

Only one person fits that description.  One of the few confidants he's ever had.  His cousin Jennifer has nothing but faith in not only him, but in his counterpart.  Hulk's never hurt anyone that didn't try to hurt him, she reminds him.  As far as she's concerned this is just an all expenses paid tropical vacation with the bonus of getting to see some dinosaurs.  Of course solitude and isolation mix well with a romantic setting, and the two have always been close for cousins.  Desperation for contact drives Bruce further and further into her arms, a warm body and a loving soul that doesn't fear the monster inside him.  To the Hulk she is a kindred, a pretty figure that can keep up with him and doesn't run away from him.

But there's still the issue of controlling the rage.  But these parts of the Hulk's personality that are coming out without Bruce transforming...?  Are they really the Hulk?  Or is the Hulk just the victim of another kind of lonely and dangerous rage building inside Bruce?
Other Information:
Hulk and She-Hulk... I can't be the only person that's comfortable with turning them into a couple despite the fact (who am I kidding because of the fact) that they're cousins, right?  The theme I'd like to play with is that all that energy Bruce spends trying to supress the Hulk has been destructive, and now it's trying to find it's way out with or without the Hulk.  There will likely be multiple rape attempts in this game, and it will be the trial of Jen to endure and, if she can, forgive both Bruce and the Hulk while trying to get the two of them to find a balance that results in them being more complete... maybe balancing them so they can be somebody she can love.

"Untouchable" (Source: X-Men Evolution) *F/F* *Light Van Romance*

Themes:
Closetted Romance.  Difficult Intimacy.  Learning to control ones powers for another person.
Characters Involved:
Rogue (Evolution) / Katherine "Kitty" Pryde AKA Shadowcat (Evolution)
I would play:
Realistically, I would play either of them.  They're two of my favorite women in comics, I adore them both and especially these versions of them.  Though, were I being honest, I would probably do a better job of playing Rogue.
Plot:
Though the two of them didn't get along in Rogue's early days at the Xavier Institute, initially each loathing that they had to share a bedroom with the other, it wasn't long before the two became relatively inseperable.  Kitty loosened up Rogue's personality and through her Rogue learned how to enjoy being around other people, Rogue kept kitty emotionally grounded and tought Kitty the importance of keeping a level heart.  Both was made stronger by their closeness with the other and when it came time for them to pick a College the continued their living arrangements rather than risking having to hide their mutant nature with untrusting non-mutants, or worse yet... just getting an intolerable roommate.

But while college life proves to fit Kitty like a glove, it seems to drive Rogue further and further into herself and away from others eventually prompting Kitty to try and renew their friendship and bring out the parts of Rogue she knows are there.  But what began as an experiment in strengthening their friendship awakened more inside the both women leading to more questions and concerns than solutions.  The two try to explore a budding romance that doesn't allow for them to touch one another, sometimes becoming creative.  Meanwhile the two hide their relationship from their friends either out of fear of the judgement or out of an uncertainty of how to define what they're becoming to one another.  Not quite yet lovers, but much more than friends.
Other Information:
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in liking the idea of Rogue in a lesbian relationship, but I'm probably in a minority for thinking she would be especially cute with Kitty Pryde.  Granted, there are few characters that I don't think would benefit from the love of Kitty Pryde.  The idea first came to me in a conversation about how Rogue's "can't get off" schtick seems outdated in a world of full body latex suits, and several empowerred characters who could touch her without it being skin-on-skin contact.  I mentioned that Kitty could touch her while phased and in fact because of being phased could touch her more intimately than any other lover.  The idea stuck in my head.  I like the image of touching something that's only tangentially there, like an affair with a ghost.  There's also a deep intimacy in Rogue's touch, as well, as it shares the memories and sensations of the person she touches... if she were careful it would be very possible to play with that in a sexual way.

"Who Do You Want Me To Be" (Source: X-Men) *F/M or F/F* *Bon-NC* !!Taken!!

Themes
Seduction.  Mental Breakdown.  Deception and control.
Characters Involved:
Raven Darkholme AKA Mystique / _____ (Up to Other Player)
I Would Play:
Ideally Mystique.  But I could be convinced to play the other side, in which case I would probably be Rogue.
Plot:
A new mutant signature appears that Mystique believes they can not allow the X-Men to recruit first.  It's a simple plan, one she's used before, playing with the target's mind and making them view the X-Men as their enemy.  A simple plan with complex execution that required a masterful hand and an expert's ability to become several personas.  One a representative of the Brotherhood, to offer comfort and a friend and a lover when necessary.  The others... representatives of the X-Men.  To offer fear and viciousness and rape when necessary.
Other Information:
The plot gets summed up really simply, I guess, but that shouldn't necessarily mean it's a game without much potential.  Because of the nature of Mystique's ability this game could involve scenes with her playing both male and female personalities regardless of the gender of the other mutant.  I'd prefer a female mutant, but it wouldn't take much to convince me to play opposite a male or third gender mutant.

Sidenote... Raven Darkholme?  That name is so goth it should be written in blood.

"Synesthesia" (Source: X-Men) *F/F* *Light-Bon*

Themes
Thought, color, and sound all used in a sexual manner.  Also fighting and lasers and ninjas and stuff.
Characters Involved:
Alison Blaire AKA Dazzler / Elizabeth "Betsy" Braddock AKA Psylocke
I Would Play:
Ideally Dazzler.
Plot:
Both Dazzler and Psylocke are members of the X-Men who should be on the Front Line, but each of them is overcome by a sense of irresponsibility that makes them somewhat unreliable on the battlefield.  This is particularly true when the two are working together and their girlish sense of friendship and closeness seems to offer more of a distraction than a boost to their capabilities.  They seem almost incapable of taking anything seriously when they're together.  So it isn't any surprise when the professor goes missing that neither of them are assigned to the task force to seek him out.

The two of them are left responsible for defending the mansion in the absense of most of the other X-Men.  But left to their own devices the two find no use for seriousness.  The two find multiple uses for many of the mansion's commodities, but little time for anything but play.  But when the Friends of Humanity stage an attack on the mansion, that leads to a full seige preventing the two of them or any of the students from getting out or contacting the team... will they be able to take it serious when it counts?  Will the stress of the attack drive the two lovers closer or push a wedge through their closeness?  How much worse will things get when the Hand seeks to take advantage of chaos to recapture Betsy?
Other Information:
I'm probably one of the few people in the world that actually likes Dazzler and I think she'd be cute in a relationship with Psylocke.  But there are elements that could be discussed about the game, I'm certain.

"Amalgamated Hearts" (Source: X-Men) *M/F* *Light-Bon* !!In Discussion Status!!

Themes
Love between clones.  Inverting the Wolverine & Jean Grey romance with their gender-inverted clones.
Characters Involved:
Nathaniel "Nate" Grey AKA X-Man / Laura Kinney AKA X-23
I Would Play:
Prefer Nate, but could be convinced to play X-23.
Plot:
What if cloning someone for their powers also cloned some piece of their heart?  In the world where Nate was created, Jean Grey was the lover and companion of Logan... and in all worlds Logan's heart yearns for the woman known as Jean Grey.  Nate Grey, one of the most powerful mutant minds ever to walk the multiverse, second only to his "mother" in ability and power.  He finds himself seperated from the Earth he knew a place where strength and ruthlessness were the mandate for survival, a world from which his own mind ripped himself.  Trying to make sense of his situation, he encounters a mutant on the run from a name that means something very different in the world he came from.

X-23 is the second most dangerous living weapon ever to live.  Like Nate's mind, Laura's savagery and ferocity is second only to her "father's".  Where others might see a thing to fear, Nate sees a girl in trouble.  A girl that pulls on some part of his heart that he didn't know was there.  There is familiarity in her.  There is security in her savage growl.  Even at just a first meeting she makes him feel compelled rather than afraid.  He uses his powers to help rescue her from the men trying to bring her down, unknowing that it was help she probably didn't need.

Now they find themselves together, both aliens in an unfamiliar world... both escapees from the forces that wanted to use them.  Both created from two hearts that the multiverse conspired to keep apart.  Neither completely ready to trust anyone else, but drawn to one another and compelled to trust eachother.  The Weapon X Program, the Sentinels Program, the Brotherhood of Mutants, the X-Men... each coming after them for their own reasons.  They've only one another to protect themselves from the forces hunting them.  Two mutants against the world.  It should be more than enough...
Other Information:
Admittedly some playing around with continuity is required to make this plot work since I'm pretty sure Nate Grey stopped existing before X-23 was even an idea to be created.  But the idea of taking the Wolverine and Jean Grey romance and gender-inverting it with established characters seemed really appealing. ^.^;

"A Size Issue" (Source: Avengers Comics or Animated) *M/F* *Bon-NC*

Themes
Abusive Romance.  Giantism and Shrinking.
Characters Involved:
Doctor Henry "Hank" Pym AKA Giant Man or Antman / Janet Van Dyne AKA The Wasp or Giant Girl
I would play:
Preferably Hank, but for a convincing partner I could possibly be talked into playing Janet.
Plot:
Hank Pym and Janet Van Dyne have never been portrayed with what one would call a "Healthy" romance.  Hank is a man with difficulty connecting on a genuine emotional level his love for Janet being the only driving emotional experience of his carreer as a superhero.  Always, whether through neglect or outright abuse, their love affair has always been as much about Stockholme syndrom as it has been about love from Janet's end.  Hoping to capitalise on this, their "Son" Ultron puts the both of them in a simulation without their knowledge which leads them to believe they are the last two active heroes on Earth and under the constant threat of attack by super-villains.

The plan, as Ultron has calculated, is that eventually Hank will resort to his abusive ways and by escalating the situation Hank will be responsible either directly or indirectly for Janet's death... effectively neutralising the his creator and thereby his most dangerous enemy.  As the stress weighs in on them both and Hanks behavior becomes more passionate and eradic, eventually Janet is forced to defend herself against Hank as often as she does against enemies... eventually getting a sense of the power herself and becoming just as much the aggressor until their relationship becomes an escalating series of fights, apologies and attempted rape purpetrated on both sides.  However, contrary to Ultron's plan, the shared passion and fury seems only to bring them closer and closer together...
Other Information:
I love the Wasp and have always felt an emotional attachment to her timultuous relationship with Giant Man.  Typically it leads to my hating of Hank, anxious to see him get his comeuppance for his treatment of Janet, but the idea of a game that explored more of a "Stockholme romance" between the two developped as I was watching Avengers the cartoon.  Combined with my curiosity to play with the "giant girl or shrunken man" fetishism it seemed like a good idea for a game.

"The Wife Fantastic" (Source: Fantastic Four) *M/F* *Light-Bon*

Themes
Humor would be appreciated.  Super-Hero Married/Family/Sexual Life.
Characters Involved:
Doctor Reed Richards AKA Mister Fantastic / Mrs. Susan "Sue" Richards AKA Invisible Woman
I Would Play:
Reed.  A convincing player could probably get me to play Sue, though.
Plot:
A story focussing mostly on the day-in-day-outs of married life as the "mama and papa" of the First Family of Superheroes.  From the outside their lives must look genuinely - excuse the pun - fantastic.  Glamorous fame as super-heroes, action and adventure a constant, not to mention living in one of the most prime pieces of Real Estate this side of the Avengers Mansion.  But few people see the mundane side of the lives of the most world's most brilliant mind and the world's most patient woman.  For every trip to the negative zone that makes the headlines there are at least two trips to the store for diapers for their daughter.  For every race against the clock to stop Doctor Doom, there's an equally urgent race against the clock to get Franklin to his first day of school... even if that school is the Xavier Institute.  And for every douchebag Prince Namor trying to invade the surface world, there's also some douchebag Prince Namor trying to invade their marriage.  But maybe even more so than any other super-heroes in the world Mr Fantastic and the Invisible Woman are evidence that love does, in deed, conquer all.
Other Information:
The Fantastic Four are probably my favorite team of Super-Heroes, and part of the reason why is the sweet and sometimes humorous balance of mundane and super aspects of their lives.  I thought it might be fun to explore that dynamic in the sense of a game.  Even though I'd be setting the scenes and playing Reed, this is sorta more Sue's story.  She's the loving wife and mother that makes the entire family work.  And just because I want to focus on their life behind the doors, doesn't mean I don't want to have Doom-fights and foil the plot of the Mole Men and what have you.

"Great Irresponsibility" (Source: Spider-man or the Animated Spectacular Spider-man) *M/F* *Bon-NC*

Themes:
Betrayal.  Temptation and seduction.  Addiction.  Power and the irresponsible use thereof.
Characters Involved:
Peter Parker AKA Spider-man / Felicia Hardy AKA Black Cat
I would play:
I would prefer to play Spidey, but again for the right partner I could probably be talked into playing Felicia.
Plot:
Spider-man isn't aware of the effects that his new costume has upon him.  The symbiote is so subtle in it's manipulations of his desires that it almost seems like it's his own will to do what it makes him do.  Enter Felicia Hardy... the Black Cat, who would love nothing more than her righteous amour to fall to the path of the self-indulgant.  Where Peter's girlfriend MJ chastises him, Felicia encourages... where MJ continues to offer boundries and limitations, Felicia offers new experiences and freedoms.  MJ can only offer him security and responsibility... Felicia can offer him pleasure.  The suit knows exactly which of the two it would rather he kept around, the only issue is convincing Peter of that...

ALTERNATIVELY:
The stress of his life is putting enough of a strain on his relationship with Mary Jane that Peter has been spending more and more time in the costume to keep from dealing with it all.  Eventually his absense drives Mary Jane into an affair.  When Peter catches her in the act of her affair, however, something shatters inside his heart.  He's been fighting for a lie, and he doesn't even know how to fight her for the truth.  Unable to confront her with what he knows, Peter allows her to continue her affair, becoming less and less confident in himself and his choices.  He begins to wonder exactly what it is that he's fighting for when a Black Cat crosses his path...
Other Information:
I always liked Black Cat better than MJ... and resent only that it was the Devil and not Felicia that finally managed to end their marriage. *laughs*

"Black as the Knight" (Cross-Over Source: Ultimate Spider-Man & Batman comics) *M/F or M/F/F* *Bon-NC-EX*

Themes:
Cross-over.  Another Crack Pairing.  Bondage, possible NC or Rape.
Characters Involved:
Edward "Eddie" Brock, Jr AKA Venom (based mostly on Ultimate) / Stephanie Brown AKA Spoiler or Batgirl AND/OR Dr. Harleen Quinzel AKA Harley Quinn
I would play:
Eddie Brock. ^.^
Plot:
Eddie refuses to give up the Symbiote that is the legacy left to him by his father.  The power is too great.  The strength is too welcome.  The voice of the Symbiote inside the back of his head is too comforting.  But he is also aware that if he stays in New York, his hatred for Peter Parker will become a destructive influence.  Innocent people will get hurt if he doesn't get away and learn how to control his new powers.  Gotham City is as good a place as any to hide, there are freaks and monsters enough there that he can disappear.  Unwanted elements enough that he can practice the control of his powers.

However the more control he gains over his powers, and the more confidence he gets in using them the more he runs the risk of running afoul of the Batman or other more nefarious elements in Gotham City.  Eventually, he garners such attention... either in the form of Stephanie Brown (a potential salvation) or Harley Quinn (a devil on his shoulder).  One has been on the path of taking something bad and trying to become something good from it, and Stephanie Brown could help guide him towards becoming one of the good ones.  One has been a good person before she felt the pull of the darkness on her heart and surrendured to it, and Harley would just love to see Venom's wicked smile.  Salvation or damnation in Gotham's most beautiful of forms...
Other Information:
While it would certainly be awesome to have a player willing to play both ladies for him (and I would be willing to double-up as well to help even the responsibilities) I wouldn't expect it of a player and would be willing to play it as either the story of a rise or fall depending on the preference of the player.  Also, while I love Stephanie Brown and offer my future progeny in exchange for a chance to play opposite her, I understand that she's a relative unknown even amongst comic book fans, so I could probably be talked into Barbara Gordon or Cassandra Cane, if somebody wants to go the Batgirl route.

Though, I'm not sure who I'm kidding... if I were getting a response for only one... I'll probably see a response for a Harley Player much sooner than I see a response for a Batgirl. *laughs* And that's okay.

"Something Wonderful" (Source: DC Comics - Superman/Wonder Woman/Young Justice/Teen Titans) *M/F* *Bon/Romantic* !!Taken!!

Themes
Living in another's shadow.  Sexual self-seeking.  Uncertain exploration of bondage in a consentual romantic relationship.
Characters Involved:
Conner Kent (Kon-El) AKA Superboy / Cassandra "Cassie" Sandsmark AKA Wonder Girl
I Would Play:
Conner Kent is one of my favorite super-heroes in the DC Canon... at least when he's not being written by Geoff Johnns who seems intent on making him as whiney and emo and useless as possible.  So I will play Superboy.
Plot:
Conner Kent and Cassie Sandsmark have been many things in the time they've known eachother.  A Superhero and his fangirl stalker.  Rivals and friends.  A team-leader and her subordinate.  And perhaps most frequently, lovers.  Two heroes who know better than any others what it means to live in the shadow of greatness, never able to escape the gravity of their mentors.  But there is sanctuary in their relative anonymity, and there is comfort in the arms of one another particularly as the two have outgrown their respective titles.  But as their powers grow, so too does Cassie's desire to experiment with the Amazon weakness.  A weakness that few of her enemies know even exists and that she shares only with the man to whom she's given her heart.  Should a man bind her wrists her powers are lost and she must follow his commands.  At first Conner is reluctant, but at her pressing the two begin to experiment as a way of expanding their trust, getting more and more reckless as the two get more and more comfortable.

The added trust and intimacy increases their knowledge of one another and causes the two of them to become an even more cohesive team when on the battlefield, something that will come in handy in the coming days.  An alien race is on the verge of being conquerred by the forces of Darkseid and sends an envoy to Earth in the hopes of bringing back Superman and Wonder Woman.  Unfortunately when the probe scans the Fortress of Solitude and discovers Kryptonian DNA and an Amazon energy signature it accidentally abducts Conner and Cassie in their place.  At first the two consider explaining the situation, but Conner sees a chance in this accident to live out the only dream that he's ever really had.  One little lie, and a chance to help somebody who who would identify him not as a side-kick or a counterpart... but look at him and say 'Look... there goes Superman'.  Either through charismatic convincing or through binding her wrists and giving her a command, Conner convinces Cassie to follow along with his plan.  They're ready for this, the levels of trust the two have make them a far more effective fighting unit than the real Superman and Wonder Woman would have been... and all they have to do is let people view them the way they're destined to be viewed.
Other Information:
I tend to prefer playing Conner with his classic powers, the Tactile Telekenesis, as opposed to the way he's been written more recently as just another Superman.  Familiarity with Cassie is very preferred in a partner, but not strictly speaking necessary since I doubt there would be much need to reference actual events in the history of the characters.  Cassie's essentially the same power-set as Wonder Woman but with a more endearing personality and a way cooler lasso.  What I would really like in a partner on this game, though, is somebody willing to play out a romantic bondage setting since I don't want to do NC between these two, maybe walking the line of demonstrating and exploiting the trust she's showing him, but never really crossing that line.  Also I'd like a nice balance of action with intimacy scenes both of which grow in intensity and eventually the two have to worry if they're over their heads pretending to be their mentors. 

"Pink Kryptonite" (Source: DC Comics Supergirl & Powergirl) *F/F* *Bon-NC* !!In Discussion Status!!

Themes
Not in Ones Own Control.  Maybe Humor.  (Or if a Partner wants to go a darker direction with it) Dubious consent to outright rape.
Characters Involved:
Karen Starr (Kara Zor-L) AKA Power Girl / Kara Kent (Kara Zor-El) AKA Supergirl
I Would Play:
Either of them, but I imagine Powergirl would make a better "infected one".
Plot:
Pink Kryptonite... who would have ever thought of such a thing.  It hadn't burned her flesh or made her feel sickly pain like the green.  When she'd neared it she'd almost felt just a warm bathing softness wash over her.  There'd been no psychotic illusion like exposure to the red stones of her homeworld.  If she were going to compare it to anything, it was like what she would have imagined taking a hit of ecstacy must have felt like.  Suddenly her entire body tingled as she held it in her hand.  There'd been a panic when it had melted away and practically absorbed into her flesh, but except for feeling a little light headed and giggly for a few days it hadn't seemed to have come with any other negative effects.  A couple days off sitting on the couch watching television didn't seem to have been the master stroke of a plan by Lex Luthor, after all.

It wasn't until Supergirl came to visit her that she felt any different at all.  Her doppleganger, a younger... some might argue prettier, but never would they argue that in Powergirl's earshot... version of herself.  Having Supergirl in the world had been very weird at first, almost like having to admit that she wasn't unique, but eventually their relationship had grown to something more like sisters.  But she'd never looked at Supergirl like this before.  She'd never looked at her doppleganger with such unbridled desire.
Other Information:
Pink Kryptonite was a parody of the multiple colored kryptonite of the golden and silver age of comics.  When exposed to it, it changed the sexual orientation of Kryptonians.  It was a one off joke that spawned a thousand hentai pictures, and could probably make a pretty fun roleplay.  My ideal game would be a somewhat reluctant Supergirl flatterred at first and slowly being seduced by Powergirl, but if it appealed more to a perspective player it could be done as a matter of one Kryptonian forcing herself on the other.

Create-A-Plot

In addition to the plots listed, I'm very easily convinced to play in most games that would let me play the following.  So feel free to contact me if you have something in mind that would feature:
Marvel:
Rogue
Dazzler (Seriously, I think I'm the only fan she's got)
Mystique
Jean Grey
Shadowcat
Boom-Boom
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Ms. Marvel / Warbird
Invisible Woman

Captain America
Iron Man
Wolverine (particularly movie-verse Wolverine)
Spider-man
Venom (original version modelled on Eddie Brock)
Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
Mr. Fantastic
Namor

DC Comics:
Raven
Starfire
Supergirl
Powergirl
Mary Marvel (good or evil)
Wonder Woman
Wondergirl (Cassie Sandsmark)
Batgirl / Spoiler / Robin (Stephanie Brown)
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy

Superman
Superboy (Conner Kent)
Lex Luthor
Black Adam
Nightwing
Batman
Robin (Tim Drake)
Riddler

Tadpole Comics:
The Purwig (Shana McKean)
The Fay (Morgwen Vale)
Samantha "Rave" Leroux
Theta Weapon "Eve"
Theta Weapon "Lilith"
Blooddancer (Lucille Vaduva)
The Witch of Czernabog (Anastasia Dubrovina)
Andrea "Andie" Penning

The Tadpole (Kevin McKean)
The Pollywog (Paul McKean)
Justice (Kyle Morrison)

(( no, I don't expect you to know what Tadpole Comics are... they're original superheroes. ^.^;; Also, I know there's about a 2-1 ratio of girl characters to male ones... I lean more heavily to playing girls on average.  Usually when I play established characters - Rogue, for example - I tend to take aspects that I like from multiple variations of the character.  So expect a relatively fresh perspective of any character I play... I haven't yet recieved any complaints on my portayals of anyone. ^.^;  ))
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Violence

Sci-Fi Plots:

"The Force and Control" (Source: Star Wars - Old Republic Era) *F/F (maybe M/F)* *NC*

Themes
Incest.  Use of rape as a means of control.  Broken relationship reclaimed.
Characters Involved:
Sisters, one Sith and one Jedi.
I Would Play:
Sith Sister Sola (say that three times fast) preferably.
Plot:
At one time sisters Maris and Sola Rahm were closer than any friends and both were powerful with the force.  But as their power grew Maris learned to control her emotions giving her focus, and her sister grew thrilled by the power presented by losing herself in her emotions.  Eventually, Sola fell to the darkside of the force and became a desciple of Sith Mistress Darth Masque.  Under the tutelage of her mistress, Sola's power grew exponentially and she became the swift sword of her mistress' will.  After nearly a decade of training her Mistress granted her with the title Darth Phage, Knighting her and giving her one last command to obey before her training is complete.  Darth Phage must find a Jedi... a specific Jedi... and she must break her spirit, destroy her will, and turn her to the Dark Side.  Loyal to a fault, Darth Phage agrees before even asking the name of the powerful Jedi she must face in this task, as her Mistress knew she would.  The final task, her test of graduation... Jedi Knight Maris Rahm...
Other Information:
While I'd likely prefer the role as a female Sith Knight, I could likely be talked into making it a male.  Also, the incest plot isn't necessarily a requirement, I suppose.  Obviously a lot of this game would be up for negotiation.

Video Game Plots:

"Cannon Spike" (Source: Street Fighter) *F/F* *NC-EX*

Themes
Sex as a tool of revenge.  Sex as a tool of domination.  Fighting.  Violence.  Rape.
Characters Involved:
Cammy White / Han Juri
I Would Play:
I'd be willing to play either.  They're two of the sexiest ladies in fiction.  Though, if pressed, I think I have a preference for Cammy... or at least the numbers in my picture folders seem to suggest as much. ^.^;
Plot:
When Cammy escaped from Shadowloo, she had always meant to go back for her 'sisters'... the other women made slaves by Bison's psycho-power.  She couldn't allow them to suffer the indignities, any further, but she wasn't strong enough to help them by herself.  But by the time she found allies willing to help her, she learned that her sisters had been freed of their torment by a very different means.  Each of them had been executed, brutally, by a new generation of assassin for Shadowloo.  An assassin not even loyal to Bison...

Han Juri makes even psychotic Vega look like a timid loving bunny.  She exists to serve only her own id, what gives her pleasure is good... what takes that pleasure away is bad.  Killing the other Killer Bees hadn't even been an assignment, she'd viewed it as a personal challenge.  Little more than a work-out.  But somewhere out there the best amongst them, Bison's favorite, was alive and stronger than ever if the rumors were true.  Juri wants her.  She wants to own her.  She wants to rape her.  She wants to kill her.  The fact that she's been denied these things even by circumstance is an insult.  Meanwhile, Cammy, too, wants a confrontation with Juri.  Bison is already dead, Juri is the only living thing left that Cammy can take her revenge upon.  Somebody must be made to pay for the indignities that she sufferred at the hands at Shadowloo, and her sisters must be avenged...
Other Information:
I adore both girls (obviously) and want to explore the idea of sex as a weapon.  Also the idea of Cammy becoming a victim of her own desire to get revenge on somebody.

"The Emperor's Favor" (Source: Mortal Kombat) *F/F maybe M/F/F* *EX*

Themes
Violent Rivalry.  Mild to Heavy Gore.  Forced Competition both combat and sexual.
Characters Involved:
Mileena / Sheeva
I Would Play:
I'd be willing to play either of them, but I think I'd have more fun with Mileena's personality.  I'd also be willing to play the Emperor for scenes that require him or desire him.
Plot:
Mileena, the mystically enhanced and alterred clone of Shao Khan's adopted daughter.  He was often outspoken about how she had been his favorite daughter, constantly insulting Kitana with comparisons to her.  She would become his favorred assassin, and a double agent keeping tabs on the activities of Shang Tsung...

Sheeva, the proud Shokan princess.  She was the emperor's liason to the Shokan people, the representative of all that made her people the warriors of legend.  And after the death of Kintaro, she was his enforcer.  The enemies of the Emperor would be quick to learn the savage brutality of the Shokan...

For each their own reasons they were loyal to the emperor.  Each followed his bidding, killing for him, coming to his bed chamber to lay with him... whether with Mileena's disturbing joy, or with Sheeva's hidden shame.  But having the both of them as equal servants pleases the emperor for only so long and eventually both are presented with a mission.  Each of them is to attempt to enslave the other, and in return they will be allowed to keep their new pet and will earn the Emperor's unending favor as well as offerred the chance to bear his successor.  For Mileena this means having no challenge to the throne in the... unfortunate... event that her father dies.  For Sheeva, a union of this nature with the emperor will legitimize her people's claim to the lands of Outworld.  For the Emperor... it's just a means of entertaining him in his boredom...
Other Information:
I had the idea for this game floating without development in my head for a while and wanted to play around with it.  Hopefully it tickles the fancy of somebody else with a fondness for monster girls, I guess?  I don't want to actually kill anybody in the game, but I would (if agreeable with my partner) like to play by the sort of fantasy rules of the game where pretty brutal things can happen to them and they still survive.  Also, I guess if somebody wanted to do the idea but not use the source it wouldn't take much to change this into an original plot and not a Mortal Kombat plot.

"Queen in the Qubeley" (Source: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam) *F/F or F/M* *Light-Bon-NC*

Themes
Battlefield romance.  Isolation from familiarity.  Comfort in the arms of strangers.
Characters Involved:
Haman Karn (ZZ) / Any other DW:G Character... except Puru... seriously, even if Puru was allowed, she disturbs me.
I Would Play:
Haman. ^.^
Plot:
This place is unfamiliar to her, but the feeling of a battlefield is not.  She's been woefully familiar with the chaos of war since she was a little girl.  She's had to carve a seat of power from the broken bodies of her enemies once, and if she has to, she will do it again.  But she's never been alone before.  Though... is she alone now?  In the midst of the battle, another suit stands at her side.  A familiar face?  A kind stranger?  A naive altruist who fancies himself a hero?  An enemy who refuses to allow Haman to die at the hands of anyone else?  Any is likely in this strange new world.  She and her new ally will win the battle and take a nearby mobile suit lab as a new base of operations, from which they can plot their next moves and maintain their suits.  They'll be mostly alone, for better or for worse.  Is she stuck with someone that she can manipulate?  Is she stuck here with someone that has a personal agenda for her?  Is she stuck with someone that can actually touch her heart?
Other Information:
Why is this listed as a video game plot when the source material is from an anime?  Well, I was introduced to Haman from DW:G where her personality won me over and replaced other Gundam characters that I was more familiar with as a favorite.  But I've still been unable to get ahold of Gundam Z and ZZ to actually watch her in action, so while I have a confident feel for her personality and emotional range... I don't really know her history, and feel more comfortable in the mash-up Dynasty Warriors: Gundam style setting.  Plus it opens up a lot more characters that she can play with.

Other than my No-Puru rule, I'm pretty open about who she spends her time with.  Though if I were to make suggestions, Roux Louka or Elle Vianno are both favorites who would already be familiar with Haman.  Or, if a partner would rather play a male, Judau Ashta, Glemy Toto and Char Aznable also all have histories with Haman.  Though there's a lot of men and women available in the game that could be played with her.

"What's Your Poison" (Source: Final Fight) *Futa/Futa* *Bon-NC-EX*

Themes
Criminal romance.  Third gender romance.  Crime for pleasure.  Prostitution.
Characters Involved:
Poison / Roxy
I Would Play:
I'm willing to play either of them, since they're pretty much the same character. Poison has more confirmed characterisation but if you don't remember Roxy... she was the other color of Poison that would attack you in Final Fight.
Plot:
The Mad Gear gang has collapsed and Metro City just isn't a profitable town for Poison and Roxy any longer.  Besides, it had been getting high time they took their show on the road, anyways.  The ultimate goal might be to try and hook up with Shadowloo and take their talents to the big-league, but in the meantime they're more than content just living by their own rules.  As long as they stay one step ahead of anyone that's going to come after them, they can assault, rape, steal and murder their way across the country.  Maybe along the way encounterring familiar faces from around the world, after all, there's nothing that says it couldn't be fun to participate in a little street fight rigging, as well.
Other Information:
I don't know really how to elaborate the plot any further than that paragraph... but what I had in mind was essentially a variation of Natural Born Killers starring Roxy and Poison.  I'd like to work with a partner to come up with ways to differentiate their characters as well.  Maybe Poison is the more savvy and charismatic of the two, while Roxy is the more violent and slow to catch on?

"Zoey's Witch Trial" (Source: Left 4 Dead) *F/F* *EX*

Possibly NSFW Companion Picture
Themes
Trust.  Holding on to a friend.  Isolation in an apocalypse.  Zombies.
Characters Involved:
Zoey / The Witch
I Would Play:
I'd be willing to play either, but I would probably be better with the Witch.
Plot:
She'd still be able to remember the day they both woke up and the world had changed.  The plague had broken out so much quicker than anyone had expected.  Every channel became a twenty four hour bad-news network, and the most recent reports were suggesting military imposed quarantines in several major cities.  Everyone with so much as the sniffles was rounded up by men in bio-hazard suits, the hysteria having reached the point of explosion.  Zoey and her college roommate Abigail had uprooted themselves from school both deciding to make the journey to the New York safe zone by whatever means they had to.  They looted Abby's old house, stealing her father's hunting rifle and a shotgun for protection both still unaware of the nature of the contagion, and Zoey's insistance that "This was it" regarding her prophesized Zombie Apocalypse had gone from joke to reality.

They'd travel by day, leaving only at night when they had to.  When Abby starts to show symptoms of a sickness, it naturally worries her friend... but the two have been close for so long, and Abby had been the only one willing to help Zoey make the trek.  They wouldn't have made it this far if they hadn't been together, so she isn't willing to give up on her friend just yet.  Besides, the signs she needs to worry about are a ravenous hunger and a uncontrolled rage which doesn't describe what Abby's going through at all.  She's just depressed... who wouldn't be?  They'll get to the safe zone and everything will be alright.  Until then, she can put up with Abby's long nights of sobbing...
Other Information:
Obviously the plot's intended to take place before Zoey meets up with the other guys from her game.  I thought it might be fun to play with the idea of watching a friend turn.  Particularly watching them become a monster while your isolation and codependance is turning your friendship into a romance.  Maybe Zoey starts to feed her when she finds out what her friend is becoming, maybe her friend protects her from other kinds of special infected when they start to show up since a Witch can hit harder than a Tank and all, maybe the picture isn't just a cute joke and Zoey's kiss can actually stop Witch-Abby from crying.  I'd like for the transition from intelligent girl into somebody controlled by a sickness but still aware of themselves and finally into a zombie pet for Zoey to go fairly slowly, playing with all the stages so it's likely to eventually include Domme/Sub aspects.  The game has the potential to be a kinda downer game... but it sounds fun in that regard.
"Inciting Violence" (O/O) | "Random Acts of Violence" (Requests/Ideas) | Language of Violence (A Story I'm Working On)

And it all breaks down at the role reversal . Got the muse in my head she's universal . Spinnin' me round she's coming over me.
Domestic Violence (My OC's) | The Art of Violence (Stuff I Draw'd) | The Absense of Violence (A/A)

Cravings::  ANYTHING with Ballerinas! | Playing a cheating wife/girlfriend scenario. | Something that lets me play Jaime Lannister.

Violence

Other Plots:

"In The Name Of The Queen" (Source: Original / Tadpole Comics) *F/F or F/M or F/Futa* *Bon-NC-EX*

NSFW Companion Picture 01 | NSFW Companion Picture 02
Themes
Violent girls.  FemDom and humiliation.  Captive by super-humans. Prostitution.  Redhead... yeah, redhead counts as a theme.  [Idea for Samantha]
Characters Involved:
Samantha Anna-Marie Leroux AKA "Rave" / (character created by you)
I Would Play:
Samantha.
Plot:
FOR MALE, FEMALE *OR* FUTA CHARACTER:
The Heartbreakers own this part of town, and your character may or may not have known that when they went down there.  And certainly they hadn't expected that they were going to make trouble just by making fun of a Heart-shaped choker worn by one of the girls at the bar.  Maybe they wouldn't have done it if they'd seen the twenty other girls wearing the same choker around their necks as well.  An insult to the Heartbreakers is an insult to the Queen of Hearts, and this Queen has more creative punishments that she can invoke than a simple 'off with their heads'.  Being the personal toy of almost three dozen women probably doesn't sound too terrible at first... but Samantha will make sure that your character hates it long before they like it.

ALTERNATIVE (ONLY AVAILABLE TO A GIRL OR FUTA CHARACTER):
Your character has always wanted to join the Heartbreakers, but without any special powers of their own have never been able hold their own for initiation.  But want turns to desire turns to obsession and eventually the Queen, in her twisted sense of mercy offers an alternative than survival in combat.  Instead, your character needs to prove they can survive service to her and her girls.  She warns your character that she won't find this easy, the Queen doesn't intend for the trials to come to be gentle.  Are they willing to sacrifice their purity?  Their innocense?  Their dignity?  All in the name of the Queen?
Other Information:
Shana and Gwen will probably also make appearances in this game.  Given the way they play out, I mostly prefer the "Girl or Futa" alternative type story.  I'm always a sucker for a character getting in over their head in a situation they think they can handle.

"A Need To Play Doctor" OR "My Secret Friend With Benefits" (Source: Original / Tadpole) *F/Futa* *NC* !!In Discussion Status!!

Possibly NSFW Companion Image
Themes
Cheating.  Blackmail/Coercion  [Idea for Shana]
Characters Involved:
Shana Rose McKean / OC Futa Created by roleplay partner
I Would Play:
Shana Rose McKean
Plot:
Newlywed Dr. Shana Rose McKean isn't finding married life to be the thrill that she'd expected when she'd said 'I do'.  Only a few months into her marriage she's already starting to feel like she may have just settled for the first love affair that gave her butterflies enough to even daydream about it.  Lately she's rememberring the jokes her mother used to have about how women on her side of the family weren't exactly known for fidelity, and before even her first anniversary is already considerring an affair but people at the Physician's office at which she works are familiar enough with her husband that it would be difficult to keep any affair a secret.  Then in comes a pretty young woman with a desperate need for a doctor willing to lie on a physical.  At first she's outraged until the patient explains... and shows... her what exactly it is that they want kept secret.  An idea comes to her... a secret for a secret, a liar in exchange for a lover...

ALTERNATIVE:
22 year old student, Shana Rose McKean is studying abroad and feeling the pressures of college life in a foreign land and the seperation from her long time boyfriend is making her feel lonely.  At first loyal to her relationship almost to the point of avoiding any kind of social life all together, she slowly starts opening up to the idea... and ultimately craving an affair.  As she ventures out bit by bit into a social world around the university she begins scoutting out boys that fit her idea of the perfect "Other Man" only to find no one on campus really fits the ideal.  All the while she's been confiding this adventure she's been confiding this project to her roommate Ashley, and when Shana begins talking about settling on a less than ideal partner her roommate requests that Shana consider her.  At first confused, Shana eventually decides that... this being the time to experiment and all... a lesbian affair would be a good memory to take with her down the road, as well as making the secret easier to keep and thereby protecting her relationship back home.  But just as she's gotten excited about her first girl-on-girl experience, she discovers that Ashley isn't quite as much "girl" as she had been lead to believe...
Other Information:
Been wanting to play my Shana character a lot lately, and had a craving to put her with a Futa, this is the plotline that came up. ^.^;  The third gender type I'm hoping for and prefer would be male genitalia on an otherwise feminine figure, but if it's more along the taste of a good partner then I could be talked into a more true hermaphrodite character.  Likewise, it wouldn't take much work to do this story with Shana and a trap/femboy, if that's more in the interest of my partner.

"Super Cute" (Source: Original / Tadpole Comics) *F/M* *Light-Bon*

Possibly NSFW Companion Image
Themes
Dating as a super-hero.  Rom-Com style romance.  Humor.  [Idea for Shana]
Characters Involved:
Shana Rose McKean AKA The Purwig / (character created by you)
I Would Play:
Shana.
Plot:
The world knows her as The Purwig.  The first female member of the small-league Superhero Team called "Tadforce".  In her costume, she's decorated calendars.  As 'the Purwig' she's on posters.  With her mask on she has probably been the spank-bank material of more young men than she'll ever likely know.  But with the mask off?  When she goes home as Shana Rose McKean?  Nobody even knows her.  Oh, they're familiar with the name.  McKean Pharmatech employs more than half of the citizens in town, and that only accounts for the local facilities.  The Katelyn McKean Memorial Hospital is the largest and most high-tech medical facility in the world.  If she wanted to, she could easily find a number of suitors interested in her money... but that isn't the romance that twenty years of chick-flicks have taught her that she deserves!

Desperate for a connection and limited on the time available to make it, Shana sets up an account on a dating site.  At first debating whether or not to use a false identity... to pre-emptively get rid of the boys that only seem interested in her enormous... bank-rolls.  She opts against it.  One lie will be enough, and she will already have to keep an identity from anyone she meets on the site.  And there it sits.  A few photos of her smiling and making pouty faces at the camera, boys respond to those, right?  Now she's ready.  Shana Rose McKean... here she is, ready and willing and... aw dammit... the Tad-Signal would go off now!
Other Information:
Shana is just a fun character to play, and I often come up with story ideas that allow me to play her.  I could be convinced to do this story opposite a female character or futa character, but I think Shana's more interested in a boy after her last few games.  There are two ways that I can see this going.  (One) she meets a really great guy on the site and the story focuses on just the two of them and their trials as she's a super-hero... or (two) she goes through a string of guys and each relationship ends humorously before she starts something with the next guy on her contact list.

"Graveyard Goth Girl" (Source: Original / Tadpole Comics) *F/F (maybe F/M)* *UN*

Themes
Gothic Romance.  Preferably humor. [Idea for Morgwen]
Characters Involved:
Morgwen "Gwen" Raine Vale /    (Character made by my partner)
I Would Play:
Gwen.
Plot:
When your character's previous lover's affair came to light the humiliation made her sick and drove her out of town.  Horizon Falls wasn't the first place she'd ever anticipated finding herself, but suddenly it seemed like the perfect place to reinvent her image.  The feel of the city is so unlike anywhere she's ever been before.  The way the cliffs surround the city, the enormous waterfall and the river bisecting the city almost right down the middle.  The town feels familiar yet foreign at the same time, a strange mixture of American and European styles and sensibilities and immediately goes about touring all the areas of town, the sudden rush of a new city driving out all of the thoughts of her lying cheating bitch of an ex-girlfriend.

A new town is something of a trap, however, and eventually she finds herself in an extremely posh part of the city.  To say she's lost would be a drastic understatement.  She stops a jogger passing by to ask directions, but before the words can even come out of her lips she notices a large mansion.  Almost a castle really.  She means to ask how to get back to her place, but instead finds herself asking about the gothic building in front of her.

"Oh that?" the jogger replies, "That's the Vale House.  The Vale Family lives there," the jogger notes before getting back on their merry way before they can answer the more pressing issue of how to get back to town.

But your character's curiosity is peaked, she's never seen such an extravagent home before.  She wants to peek over the wall and see the yard for herself.  And so she does, and what she sees is somewhere between disturbing enthralling.  A house with it's own graveyard is unusual, but what she sees in the graveyard is even more unusual.  A pale skinned girl in a black dress, dancing barefoot through the grass and talking to the headstones.  The girl has long ebon-black hair pulled and pinned up atop her head, and she has the most striking emerald green eyes that seem to glow when they look at your character.  Your character isn't just captivated.  She's enthralled.  She's hypnotized.  She doesn't just want to meet this Graveyard Goth Girl... she needs to meet her.
Other Information:
Whether your character is moving to Horizon Falls or just visiting is up to you.  This game is also very open to supernatural elements.  For the record, Gwen isn't a vampire.  She's a witch. ^.^;

"Flower Shop Ninja" (Source: Original / Tadpole Comics) *M/M (maybe M/F)* *Light-Comedy*

(( Sorry about the crappy pictures, I drew them like 7 years ago ))
Themes
Rom-Com style romance.  Double life.  Minsunderstandings.  Anime-style romance.
Characters Involved:
Yamagachi Iori & Yamagachi Koji / (character made by you! ^.^)
I Would Play:
I'd play Iori.  It would just be weird to make you play Iori while I played the character made by you.
Plot:
At first it seemed like a boon to the businesses across the street when the Yamagachi Family set a Flower Shop there.  But, the family seemed a little... unusual, and perhaps there is only so much wackiness that a street can take.  The family consisted of three brothers (Koji an aloof otaku, Iori a pink haired cross-dresser, and Clyde a japanese speaking cowboy) and a chimpanzee that manned the register!  Even stranger, they sure didn't all look like they were related.  But your character finds their antics refreshing.  You can say many things about the Yamagachi brothers, but they are not boring, and the market street really needed some livening up.  Besides, the one with the dyed pink hair is pretty cute...

Of course, the Flower Shop is just their cover.  The Yamagachi brothers are secretly the Yamagachi Ninja.  They are they Cursed Four (the chimp is also a ninja), and they have a very important mission here.  The Yamagachi Ninja specialize in facing the demons and monsters of the darkness that threaten our world.  And while they may be next to incompetant at running a flower shop, they are very good at this task!  But, can they balance the fate of the world, with running a successful flower shop... and their private lives?
Other Information:
I'm often a little hesitant to play M/M games... but I haven't had a chance to play Iori in so long that I would be willing to do so. *nods* Though, if you wanted to make sure I was more into the idea, throwing in a nerdy girl to crush on Koji would probably help me ease into it a little better.

Your character works in a shop across the street, what kind of shop is up to you.  Pet store, clothing store, record store (assuming those still exist by the time I finish posting this).  But Iori's type would probably be a little more gothy and gentle in appearance... so a clothing store or some other kind of boutique would probably be best.  Koji (if you wanted to double up and play two couples) likes nerdy girls that can also gush about comics and anime and aren't turned off by his uncanny Gundam collection.

Violence

A couple of players that had expressed interest in a game have backed out, freeing up a couple additional slots in my playtime.

Also... apparently I exceded the limit to a post's text when I had all of the plots listed on one post.  This has taught me to keep the actual descriptions of plots saved to file so that I can more easily recover them when I inevitably make this mistake in the future. ^.^;;  It's my fault for letting plot ideas pop into my head so constantly.

In the mean time, I think I'm missing about 3 plots that used to be under original.  If I remember what they were, I will repost them, but they weren't anything from my super-cravings list and losing them has taught me a valuable lesson. ^.^;

I kinda like the broken into individual posts format better, anyways, don't you?  Thank you for reading, sorry to ramble even when just explaining an update.