What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue woolen slacks, white shawl-collared blouse and charcoal gray blazer with black loafers.

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, gold long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray A-line wrap dress with 3/4-length sleeves and brush stroke splashes of a medium and darker gray, sheer smokey gray stockings and light gray heels.

Beautiful Mystery

Black yoga pants with a hot pink leopard print waistband and a beige colored tank top.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

AmberStarfire

A black Hard Rock Cafe top, black slacks, and a blue fluffy cardigan. :)

AmberStarfire

A Game of Thrones t-shirt (the one with the crown), a long brown knitted cardigan with coppery sparkles through it, and black slacks.

Beguile's Mistress

Black woolen slacks with a silk lining that make a swishing noise when I walk and a silver gray long-sleeved blouse paired with a light gray belt and loafers almost the same color.

Beautiful Mystery

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on January 20, 2015, 03:59:02 PM
Black woolen slacks with a silk lining that make a swishing noise when I walk and a silver gray long-sleeved blouse paired with a light gray belt and loafers almost the same color.

BeMi.... you always dress so amazing. Makes me feel like I am a bum! haha

I am wearing a blank lace tank top with a pair of light blue mesh running shorts.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Etherealdreamer

Bed time~ Jack Skellington pajama bottoms, an Enslaved band long sleeve, and a Jack Skellington black and white zipup hoodie... Call me 10, but I know you're all just jealous. Or t least some of you, lol!
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Beautiful Mystery on January 20, 2015, 08:14:30 PM
BeMi.... you always dress so amazing. Makes me feel like I am a bum! haha

I am wearing a blank lace tank top with a pair of light blue mesh running shorts.
It's the professional dress code wear I work.  I wish I could spend my days in t-shirts and shorts. :-)

Black kid leather straight skirt, white camisole and cardigan, black tights and black ankle boots.

Etherealdreamer

Bed time again~Black leggings, an Amon Amarth band tee, and a blue, green, and white plaid patterned bathrobe.
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

MelisaArtemis

what my avatar is wearing *innocent*

Letrixia

very big lord of the rings shirt :P

Dimir

Gray cargo pants and black socks.
My PM Box is always open for those who wish to chat with someone.
Major fan of Magic The Gathering, Sailor Moon and Pokemon
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221869.0

Spero

Jeans, T-shirt and a warm/waterproof coat. Rain on a work day :(
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red business suit with a white shawl collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy coat dress with a pale white chalk strip, a red scarf at the neck and a red pocket square, sheer navy stockings and navy heels.

mongoose

Plaid pajama pants and a tee-shirt.  Nothing fancy for me.

AmberStarfire

A grey long-sleeved top, a cream dressy cardigan with black starbursts and black slacks. Also little green stud earrings, which are like plastic cabochons with glitter in them, and my red hair is up in a bun.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks and fitted blazer, white long sleeved blouse with tiny navy polka dots, navy heels.

inghippo

A dense coat of exhibitionism, excitement and embarrassment...

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit with a pencil skirt, fitted jacket and gold buttons, a lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

AmberStarfire

Dark grey leggings, a long-sleeved stretchy black top with grey and silver flowers, and a pink camisole.

Autumn52

Dark blue yoga pants with a workout tee shirt
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish