Pokemon X/Y just announced (i'm not kidding, it's really called Pokemon X/Y)

Started by HybridHalf, January 08, 2013, 05:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

Well if you want a 6 perfect IVs. I'd say three if your lucky. Or just one ditto with all 6 but I don't know if that's possible.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: dwarfvader on January 19, 2014, 11:14:44 PM
Well if you want a 6 perfect IVs. I'd say three if your lucky. Or just one ditto with all 6 but I don't know if that's possible.

You can't get a perfect 6 ditto, not to mention relying on the GTS to get dittos that don't have matching IVs.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Qt

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 19, 2014, 11:17:55 PM
You can't get a perfect 6 ditto, not to mention relying on the GTS to get dittos that don't have matching IVs.

I don't know if that's the case anymore, pre bank the dittos from pokemon village are at 48, so any ditto below 40 would have to be a safari ditto, that ensures at least 2 perfect IVs.

GanonDwarf

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 19, 2014, 11:17:55 PM

In Gen 5 you could, in gen 5 IV's were generated based on how many steps, and the time of your ds so someone figured out the algorithm got a ditto with all perfect IVs and then got it to their XY. So really only people who have access to Pokebank can do this, but it is possible.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: dwarfvader on January 19, 2014, 11:28:50 PM
In Gen 5 you could, in gen 5 IV's were generated based on how many steps, and the time of your ds so someone figured out the algorithm got a ditto with all perfect IVs and then got it to their XY. So really only people who have access to Pokebank can do this, but it is possible.

Well when they decided to hand over perfect ditto's let me know.

SinXAzgard21

yugi006

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: yugi006 on January 23, 2014, 12:27:42 AM
Cool. Now you can start getting those 2 IV dittos.

I'm only missing a sp atk one, have caught 12 so far.

YES!!!  3 dittos with no overlapping IVs.... Hell yeah.  Only took 12 captures.

Tsenta

I caught a box and a half full of Dittos, kept a total of three of 'em. All 3 IV ones.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Tsenta on January 23, 2014, 01:09:14 AM
I caught a box and a half full of Dittos, kept a total of three of 'em. All 3 IV ones.

I have 3 dittos with the IVs, I'm good to go as it is.

On another note I have access to sableeye, Sneasel, spiritomb, lampent.

Tsenta

I was mostly just hunting Dittos to see if I can get a 5 iv or more one. So I can clone it and trade it for stuff I want/need. Lol.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Tsenta on January 23, 2014, 01:53:43 AM
I was mostly just hunting Dittos to see if I can get a 5 iv or more one. So I can clone it and trade it for stuff I want/need. Lol.

Someone did the math and to get even a 4 iv is like 1%.

Tsenta

Eh I'll just wait for Pokebank and Pokegen myself a 6 IV Japanese Ditto for IV breeding and MM'ing in one pretty package.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Tsenta on January 23, 2014, 03:12:40 PM
Eh I'll just wait for Pokebank and Pokegen myself a 6 IV Japanese Ditto for IV breeding and MM'ing in one pretty package.

Lol pokebank.  I doubt we'll see that anytime soon.

Tsenta

Pokebank was actually re-released for Japan the other day, so we may be getting it sometime this or next week.

SinXAzgard21

SinXAzgard21

Been reading on chaining pokemon through the radar, gonna give it a whirl on ditto's to see if you can get 3 IVs or better from it.

Qt

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on January 24, 2014, 12:14:22 AM
Been reading on chaining pokemon through the radar, gonna give it a whirl on ditto's to see if you can get 3 IVs or better from it.

Don't think you can chain in safaris, unless you're referring to chaining for dittos from the pokemon village.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Qt on January 24, 2014, 12:28:23 AM
Don't think you can chain in safaris, unless you're referring to chaining for dittos from the pokemon village.

It is the village.

Tsenta

Chaining only goes up to 3 IV dittos, any higher and it's just absolutely random chance like Safari dittos.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Tsenta on January 24, 2014, 01:31:56 AM
Chaining only goes up to 3 IV dittos, any higher and it's just absolutely random chance like Safari dittos.

Even so, it is a faster way of getting 3 IVs.

Since I finished my scyther it is time to work on my froakie.

SinXAzgard21