Can this marriage be saved? Or not?-F lf M

Started by Verasaille, April 03, 2015, 04:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

My character is a very beautiful woman who is in love with a man who was a good and faithful husband. He went off to war and became so traumatized by it he came back wounded in mind and spirit. His body is whole.  But he has become angry and domineering. He punishes her for having affairs even when she is innocent.

She begs him to get help and finally he does. The therapy is going well and he starts to recover. Treating her better and becoming more like his old self. Then the psychiatrist who is treating him meets my character and becomes enamored of her. He starts doing things to make the husband worse instead of better. The dangerous game escalates and soon she is in danger of her husband killing her and the doc is convinced the husband can never be cured. Because he wants her for himself.

This can be two guys playing the two male parts or one writer doing both male parts. I am willing to do a second female part of your choosing. Perhaps a sister or cousin? Something that can be worked out if we decide to do this.

Please PM me for details if you are interested.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

I once had this started with two rpers, but one of them had to leave for real life reasons, and the rp died. I really want to do this, as I see it as a complex and interesting story of a love triangle gone wrong. This could go many ways. She can manage to get her husband switched to another therapist to actually treat him to regain his old self.

Or the current doctor can manage to get the husband committed to an institution and take the poor girl for himself. But will he succeed in fooling both her and the doctors in the institution the husband is incurable?

I invite one male to play both parts, since this is a bit more limited to offer in a group setting.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.