Sweetie's Stories

Started by Sweetie, January 16, 2012, 05:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetie

Hey there everyone, I’ve got a couple plots here for now, and if you’re interested be sure to PM me and read my O/O page, which I’ve got in my signature.

Sister Dear

I've been in the mood for an incest story with some serious non-con, so this is something along those lines. He's had a thing for his little sister for years, and now that he's almost ready to move out of the house, he can't take it anymore. One night, he sneaks into her room while she's asleep, blindfolds and gags her, then rapes her, pretending to be a stranger and threatening her if she tells anyone or goes to the police. The experience so arouses him that he does it again the next night, over and over until her spirit starts to break. Where it goes from there, whether he keeps his identity a secret, or reveals that it was him the whole time, we can decide later. Also, perhaps at some point the sister even starts to enjoy the visits, despite how miserable the experience has made her. It's up for discussion.

All My Love- M/F

This story would be set in modern day and revolves around a pair of young childhood friends. The boy’s girlfriend has just died, murdered under mysterious circumstances and while the police are investigating they aren’t optimistic about their chances of finding the killer. The young man is distraught and stricken with grief. His childhood friend is there for him, and she makes sure to take good care of him. As their relationship begins to change from friends to lovers the young man begins to notice things about his friend he never noticed before. Things like the way she always seems to know what he’s doing, even when they're not together. Like the way she seems to snap at anyone that tries to talk to him. Or the way she seems to stare just a little too long into his eyes, how she’s always just a little too happy to see him. But he never noticed before, when his girlfriend was alive. Maybe he had just never paid close enough attention. But love can make people do crazy things.

This would be a heavily story-based game, and if you’re willing to play the guy I’d want you to do some exposition on his emotional state and the slow realizations that his new girlfriend isn’t as together as he thought. This story will involve grief, sad sex, angry sex, regret, and a psychopathic girlfriend.

Our Separate Ways- M/F or F/F

This story would be set in a fantasy city, and contain scenes of consensual sex, non-con, and whatever else it ends up calling for.

Claire was orphaned at a young age and has grown up roaming the alleys of the city, stealing whatever food she needs and sleeping in rafters and on rooftops. One day she meets a young man shopping in the market. The two of them begin a friendship, and Claire is eager to show him the city as she sees it. However, the boy’s family wouldn’t approve of him associating with a street urchin, and she walks a razor’s edge with her thieving. The city guards are not known for their kindness to young girls in need.

Mostly a romance story, with some potential tension in it later on. Mostly I just want to write a nice romance between the characters, though of course the smut is a must as well.

Out of the Frying Pan

I'd like to do a story in a fantasy setting with a rather loose plot and heavy smut. It's not a new idea, but I've never done one myself and thought it might be interesting. Basically, I'll play a character, could be a human/elf/furry/etc, that gets lost in the woods, or a castle, or what have you, and faces different challenges, losing out each time and facing the consequences with her body. The creativity aspect of this one would be mostly done through discussion from encounter to encounter, so if there are things you really want to include then I'm all ears.

Fandoms

Nintendo- I'm interested in playing some of the Nintendo ladies. So Peach, Zelda, Samus, Rosalina, Midna, Daisy, and maybe some of the Pokemon ladies are all on the table. If you have any fun ideas for any of them, then let me know and we can talk!

Soul Calibur- I've been playing Soul Calibur 5 recently, and would like to do an rp involving some of the characters, particularly Tira and Viola. I'd enjoy an rp involving the two of them in a F/F story, or something else. Let me know if you know the characters, since that is an important aspect.

Harry Potter- I've been wanting to play a sociopathic character in the Harry Potter world lately. This could be M/F or F/F, but I would play the female in a M/F story. The idea here would be that I play a character that is severely detached from reality and how a relationship with such a character in this setting might work.

Genres

Furry- In the interest of expanding my horizons as a pervert, I've been wanting to try a role where I play a furry character. This would be something pretty new for me, as I don't have a ton of experience playing this kind of character. It might be interesting though, and I'm willing to give it a go, so let me know if you have any thoughts or are looking for someone to play a furry character.

Monsters/Tentacles- If something with minimal plot is what you're looking for, I would be interested in doing a story with some sort of crazy beastie and tons of smut. I can play wither the monster, or the victim, or we can each do a little of both. The amount of plot in this kind of story is pretty variable, so I'm open to suggestions.

I’ll update with more ideas later, but this is it for now!

Lord Malcolm

I'm interested in All My Love if you're still looking!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130859.0

There is nothing so stunning in its diversity of form, nor so beautifully exquisite in its proportion, as woman.

Sweetie

Sweetie

Sweetie

Sweetie

Added some fandom and genre stuff.

Sweetie

Added, "Out of the Frying Pan"