Idea roughly based on The Story of O (M4F)

Started by Google, March 10, 2013, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Google

The title should let you know what I am thinking of, or at least give you a broad and rough idea of it.

The rough idea for the plot is a rather simple one. There is a young woman, innocent and perhaps a tad naieve who has fallen in love with an older man (call her 18-24 with him being about ten or fifteen years older, perhaps he is a professor). Seeing a chance she confesses her feelings to him only to be rebuffed, he had no interest in the innocence, his tastes are quite a bit on the extreme side of BDSM and he is hardly gentle with his rejection.

Rather then give up after the rejection she resolves to make herself into something more like his tastes, finding an underground BDSM club and after a little asking around she presents herself to a man there who has a reputation, he is well known as a man who enjoys taking the innocent and twisting them, breaking them, and reforming them... and in her he sees a great deal of potential.

The plot can take a few different directions but they generally revolve around the evolution of the young woman as she delves into the world of BDSM, the further she delves the harder it is for her to keep in mind why she initially started the journey.

PM me if you are interested.
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

curvyprincess

I enjoy these type of roleplays, PM me if you are interested in playing with me :)
[/url]

Google

Bumping for multiparagraph 3 person posting
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Google

Bump because I am still looking, think this can be a great game with a mix of sex, story, and development of the characters