Love's Dominate Hand. (MxM/Medieval-ish/ Kidnapping play)

Started by LoveTheWayYouLie, April 04, 2014, 02:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveTheWayYouLie

Evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to my thread! Its a pleasure to be back on Elliquiy. Things will be going differently this time around that I'm here, but I hope it will be for the best! I'm glad to be back, as I love all you little writers and cant wait to chat with you! So, lets do that everyone else does and get on with the Rules, Likes, Dislikes, and Ideas! Here we go! Hold on for this ride kiddies!

A Note to play partners about me: *I have been taking a break from E for awhile. Some things came up in my life, and I could no longer be on. Sometimes, things are busy and I don't get alot of posts up, but I do stay in contact and I get out posts as soon as I can. Also, I have a partner I play with on another system that takes front row in things. I met her here on E, so its possible to find partners that stay. But, I'm back around and looking just for a few plays because I am rather busy sometimes.*

Thanks for hanging out for those little tid bits of info about me! So, Lets get into what everyone wants!

Rules

• I can not handle or remotely deal with one liners. I need at LEAST three paragraphs, maybe two. I hate writing out a novel and getting back two lines, I will rip my hair out and smash my face on my key board. So please, please be able to write. Typos aren't something I go crazy over, I am so busy sometimes there is typos. It happens. If I cant understand, I'll just let you know. Everyone makes mistakes.

• Please be friendly, I like to talk over idea and combine them so we are both getting something out of the game we enjoy. I have a life outside of the forum but I still like to make friends with who I'm playing with and would really enjoy having a new friendship as I play. We all have lives, I'm open to talking about things outside of the game, as long as the game continues.

Thats about it when it comes to rules, other than that, I'm really open to many things! So, on we go to Likes and Dislikes.

1. I like stories with a darker nature, anything that involves drug or alcohol abuse, physical abuse, verbal abuse, and mental abuse are things that really get me going.
    2. I like to play against a submissive or bottom that has back bone. I like some one that is feisty and willing to fight back. I really like them to be jealous lovers, and just alittle on the crazy edge. I adore a power bottom and a service top sometimes.
    3. I enjoy a to play against a different selection of character personalities depending on the pairing.

Now that that is taken care of I can move on to a list of things I enjoy in Kinks & General.
    *Anal sex (Giving)
    *Oral (Giving and Receiving)
    *Begging (Receiving)
    *Biting (Giving&Receiving)
    *Clothed Sex
    *Cross Dressing (Witnessing)
    *Double Penetration (Giving)
    *Drug & Alcohol abuse
    * Face Slapping (Giving and Receiving)
    *Fights
    *Drama
    *Jealous Lovers
    *Crazy bitches.
    *Femboys!
    *Forced clothes wearing
    *Hair pulling
    *Cum Shots
    *Internal cum shots
    *Masturbation
    *Plot twists
    *Pseudo-rape
    *Rimming
    *Romance
    *Saliva
    *Scratching
    *Spanking
    *Strip Tease
    *Swallowing cum
    *Sweat
    *Teasing
    *Abuse (sexual, verbal, physical, mental, emotional)
    *Twinks
    *Adultery
    *Chocking
    *Consensual
    *Dirty talking
    *Pregnancy (For MxF storylines only OR For fantasy Im OPEN to talk over Mpreg)
    *Face fucking
    *Gags
    *Hand cuffs
    *Public places
    *Medieval settings
    *Modern Fantasy
    *Mild Fantasy
    *Modern

On to, things I don't like.

1. I don't like anything that has to do with anime. I don't like anything that has to do with Oriental culture. Not that I have something against the people or their culture, I don't. I had a bad experience with all of it and I don't even like touching the topic.
    2. Being submissive or feeling like I'm not in control sexually.
    3.No furries. Not even like Neko or Anthro's or any of that please and thank you.
       Side note: I'm ok with like demons like creatures as long as they are humanoid. But that had to be for a fantasy game. I'm ok with creatures like Gods and myth. MAYBE dragons, maybe.
    4. No bathroom play. Thank you.
    Other than that, I'm pretty open to alot of things, please feel free to ask! The worse I can say is no! Lol.

*~*New Ideas!*~*
    Like stated above, I like to play the dominate, but can be talked into switch (MAYBE based off the story).

Blood & Snow

(MXM storyline)

Story Elements: Kidnapping, Rape/ Non-Con, clash of power.

Rumors have been spreading throughout the country that groups of men had been coming by ship and from the depths of mountains and raiding villages and Kingdoms. Many people have just taken this as isolated issues with other Kingdoms, nothing more than hear say. The prince of Solemount was one of these people. He didn't believe that he could be a victim of a viscous attack, his father was a skilled swords man, and their family was far to wealthy and powerful to be taken down by some barbarians in the night. But, the prince couldn't have been more wrong.

In the dark of a cold, and snowy night the Kingdom of Solemount was attacked. The very monsters of out nightmares dressed in man's skin ravished their kingdom. Destroying everything they touched, soon the homes of screaming villagers could be heard filling the cold night air, and the King of Solemount ran to save his son, sneaking him out the hidden servants quarters and into the dark frozen forest in nothing more than his night clothing.

However, the cry of a hawk signals that the prince of Solemount is escaping. This is their chance to truly take a real Kingdom and let the rest of the country see they were not to be taken lightly, there was no way the son of the King was going to escape! The prince of the raiding warrior king takes off after the boy, running in knee high snow.  This was his prize!!

*~*Taken Stories!*~*

"You'll Never Be The Same" *!*!*!*Taken by Dashou*!*!*!*!*!
    (MxM plot.)

Story Elements: Kidnapping, bondage, abuse (mental, physical, sexual, drug), twisted romance.

Seeking partner to fill role: The rich man's son.

Living the life of the rich was something not many people are given a life to. Born with a silver spoon in your mouth and living off daddy's credit cards. A young man lives such a life, born with more money that he knows what to do with and honestly is a spoiled brat. No matter how long he gets and in college, he still lives off his families wealth. Little does he know, his father has been working with and for the Mob of the city for many years. Till, one day he does not repay his debts. Nor does he plan to. So, the Mob set out to take something precious of his. The man's son. Kidnapping him and taking him far from the city. They demand payment, or he dies. All the while being tortured. The family, no matter their riches, do not have the money the Mob is demanding. Nor can they go to the police and reveal their lives are a sham.

Budding Crushes In Bochanton/ MxM (TAKEN BY IZU).- The small mountain town of Bochanton was a quiet community with a strong religious values, and good old fashioned hard work. With a high school graduating class of only about 60, give or take the ones that drop out, it is one of those little places that people dream of moving away to.....or those that live there....away from. Everyone knows everyone and each other's business spreads like wild fire. Not to mention the cat talk and stares if something is outside of the normal.
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Well, this is the story of two high school students that have known each other their whole lives. Growing up just down the little country road from each other. Having gone to the same church and their families ran in the same circles.

My character is the local small town star. He is handsome, tall and strong, not to mention the little schools star football player. With his childhood sweet heart Heather at his side, they were the perfect couple, to the prefect small town joy. My character helps his father during the season in their logging company, but during the winter he works at his mothers
    If you're interested in working something out with me, PM me! diner. (The only diner in town) Everyone thought he would be the perfect picture of their town. With a little white house, good job with his father, a wife and little one in the eyes of god. But, he holds a deep dark secret. He is madly crazy for his childhood friend.

His childhood friend (Your character) isn't as widely liked as the star football player. He is quiet, and alittle shy. He is slender and doesn't really play sports, taking more to his writing and his camera his uncle from New York got him for Christmas one year. Preferring darker clothing (black, gray etc.) He enjoys music, and is soooo much smarter than everyone else in this bible belt community. But, he just cant break free....yet. He dreams of running away to live with his uncle in New York and be a famous writer and photographer. Needless to say, he is the black sheep of the town. But, my character doesn't care. He finds him....enchanting. The black sheep works at the diner My characters mom owns and he works at from time to time, saving up to get a car and get out.

This is a story about their deep desire for each other that in their community is VERY frowned on and they must keep their love/lust quiet. Sneaking around as their desires bloom into something more.

Hit Me You Best Shot: !Taken by Xiaomei! (MxM, seeking a POWER BOTTOM! please. I have played this plot before, and I'd like to try it again.) The underground cage fighting world is a dangerous one. Ran mostly by the mobs hands, and their muscle. But, it was a rich and powerful world to live in if you had the upper hand. The owner of a group of fighters has been hearing rumors of a fighter that just...shows up at underground fights, and just wipes the floor with the other fighters. He wins every single fight he goes into, and takes the award money...then leaves. One of his friends has ties to the local mob hands, and lets his friend in to fight. But, there is nothing else he does beyond that. The rich, and powerful fighter owner....wants that man for his team. So, he seeks him out. Following talk and rumors of where his man could live, and stalks him into a small nothing of a town.
    Finding the amazing fighter is a mechanic, that lives in a trailer park, and just gets by in his life. But, he seems....content to stay that way. A hot tempered, rough and tumble boy that does what he can for his family, and himself. So, when this slick talking mobster comes around offering him money, fame, and a problem-less life the mobster is shocked when he is turned down. Normally he would just go....but the fighter owner wants this rough man in more ways than one.

MC- The fighter
    YC- The Fighter owner/mobster

Thank you for stopping by my thread! I really look forward to hearing from all out! If you have an questions, or want to talk something over feel free to message me!

[/list][/list]

LoveTheWayYouLie

Made some Changes! Wont be making anymore!! Unless some more pairings strike me!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added a craving that Im crazy for, and add's four more pairings! On 4/11/2014

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added craving "Hellter Skellter" to the list! Looking to fill this role!!! Updated on 4/26/14!

LoveTheWayYouLie

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated on 5/25/14, looking to play some of the plots!!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated 6/10/14 Seeking FxF and FxM and looking to get in a few more stories!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping, updated on 6/30/14! New ideas!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 7/4/14 added like seven new plots and fixed my cravings. Will not be bumping or changing anything for awhile! Im really looking for those three stories! But this was my last revamp for awhile!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated storylines Scar on my heart, and ink in my blood. New storylines, updated on 7/15/2014

LoveTheWayYouLie

updated on 7/27/2014. Added plot idea/pairings for skating pair and step brothers. Got rid of some old ideas I wasn't liking anymore and open to other peoples ideas and storylines please! Thank you, fully updated with new ideas, so I am bumping this thread with new ideas.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated, "Im addicted to you", seeking partner for this play. Thank you! 8/3/14

LoveTheWayYouLie

Added  storyline  "when wolves come howling" And bumping in seek of partner for this

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumming my thread. Total overhaul of everything! Getting back into the game slightly! So feel free to message me!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 1/11/15- Added Storyline "Spoils of War" as to why I am bumping!

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 1/18/15.
    Due to adding plot ideas of - "Monsters under the bed" And "Slave, inspired by Shii"
    Also updating that  "Muse to Me" Was taken by Crawl.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 1/24/15 @ 10:50pm.

Updated two new storylines.
    "Living On a Prayer"
    "Hit Me With Your Best Shot"

Taking partners for two new ideas. Last bump for awhile.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping at 6:55 on 2/11/15
    Updated Hit Me with Your best shot.

And added. "Budding Crushes In Bochanton"

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 2/14/15
    Added storyline "My Secret friend, I'll take you to the river"

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated on 3/3/15.
    Put up some pairings. Soon will have new plot for two of the pairings!
    Still looking for partner for Secret friend.
    Bump.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated on 3/4/15
    Removed "Secret Friend"
    Added Plot. Perspective of Reality.
    bumping.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Update on 3/14/15 new idea on thread.
    "Growing up on the Cul-de-sac in Peach Creek" an Ed Edd n Eddy Fandom AU idea. (AU as in they are set in older ages) Open for play offers.
    Bump.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Updated on 3/22/15
    Added stories!
    To escape into books, is nothing to true escape
    We all make mistakes, you're still a friend
    His Kitten
    Bumping for new stories.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Bumping on 7/1/15 @ 9:45pm
    Added storyline "Shadows of the night"
    Bump.