Lune De Sang Pack Thread Moved, Find New Thread Link Within

Started by Darling Reality, February 26, 2016, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darling Reality

Something I failed to think about until just now, is if you want to add personality into your profiles you can do that as well. Might be helpful for those trying to get a gist of an idea about your character.
"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire..." ~ Robert Frost
Current absence Apology

Lisa2lady

Quote from: Darling Reality on February 28, 2016, 08:24:03 PM
Something I failed to think about until just now, is if you want to add personality into your profiles you can do that as well. Might be helpful for those trying to get a gist of an idea about your character.

I had added personality into my profile. But it looks like you already added it to the list, if you want the profile is compelet. O am looking forward to this Rp.

Aiden

I will scratch the Ulfric part it is not necessary. Maybe arrived after the current Ulfric took power. We can work some background info as needed, I think he is gonna be a owner of a construction company and is looking in expanding his business. Likes to work with his hands and what not.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2016, 09:50:56 PM
I will scratch the Ulfric part it is not necessary. Maybe arrived after the current Ulfric took power. We can work some background info as needed, I think he is gonna be a owner of a construction company and is looking in expanding his business. Likes to work with his hands and what not.

That would work fine. Grayson has taken in a various new members over the past few years. Also to answer your question earlier, the pack is based in Seattle Washington.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Kuje

Image:

Name: Jackson “Jack” Amberly

Born or Bitten: Born

Height: 6'0

Weight: 200 to 210

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown w/ golden blonde high lights

Personality: Patient. Kind of laid back. Easy going (for a shifter that is a wolf). Spends a lot of his time reading a lot of science journals, books, and more. Loves to learn, which leads to reading so much.

History: He was born a wolf in the the late 1960's and early 1970's. Both of his parents are still alive and are members of the pack. They, however, have been involved in a lot of different social changes over the years. For example, his parents have been in protests against different wars that the States have been involved in. Have been active during the days of hippies, and more. It was really only when he was born, and then his younger sister that was born ten years after Jackson, that his parents settled down and stepped back from the social interests that they felt was so important to themselves and others to focus on the family that now included Jackson and April, their children.
Jack tends to go by his shortened name instead of Jackson, preferring the shorter version. He doesn't have much interest in advancing in the pack but if the option to move upwards comes his way, he would think about the option and probably not turn down the offer to move upwards. It also depends on who is offering the position and rank. That doesn't mean he doesn't fight for position, if it comes to that. However, he enjoys more just being a pack member and one of the ones that is there for the pack and pack mates but one that doesn't have a leadership position. Just being among the pack and the pack mates leaves him content.
That doesn't mean he isn't active either since he has been to college a few times to keep up with his degree in biology and genetics. Those two sciences interested him growing up due to knowing that his race is different then humans and that the shifters can do something that humans can't, which is turn into the wolf that is part of them as a shifter.
He doesn't care to teach humans though and he runs a private lab that he receives funding by different private donations, some government grants, and other ways of getting money from both the private and public sector. When he does take a teaching position, it is always close to home and it's usually because a colleague has gotten sick, needed some time off, or for some other serious reason. Jackson also does offer, once a year, to come to some of the local colleges to give a lecture, explain some theories, and to answer questions, and other types of events like those. The rest of his time is spent with the younger shifters of the pack, schooling them in any lessons that they might be interested in learning. It isn't a position like the Eros and Eranthe have, exactly. It's more like he takes the time to spend time with the wolves that are still pups or teenagers.

(OOC: He could also work with the vargammor, as like a nurse and helper, if anyone likes that idea. Or work with the Eros and Eranthe in the same position as a helper/teacher to the even younger members of the pack. I left his parents unnamed as a way to tie them into any ideas that Darling or anyone else might have if they want to use them for anything. His father or mother could even work for someone, if anyone wanted to make further ties between characters.)

Elven Sex Goddess

Added personality 

So outside Seattle or in the city?    I assume they're will be a vampire presence in and around Seattle and of course Witches and other perhaps race types.   

Cold Heritage

Would anyone be interested in collaborating to make a true mated pair?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Darling Reality

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on February 28, 2016, 10:36:36 PM
Added personality 

So outside Seattle or in the city?    I assume they're will be a vampire presence in and around Seattle and of course Witches and other perhaps race types.

Just outside. I have added territory information under wolf characteristics along with the races.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Lisa2lady

Quote from: Cold Heritage on February 28, 2016, 10:38:15 PM
Would anyone be interested in collaborating to make a true mated pair?

I am interested in a collaboration

Darling Reality

That also might be something you may want to add to your profiles. Whether or not you are mated. Please don't feel like you have to wrote your profile according to what I set up its just a guide line. As I see things I've missed...such as mated status....I will adjust it.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Undine

Hello Darling Reality - I was guided here the day before last, by a friend who knows how dearly I love werewolves.  I've been at work all weekend (boooo!), but with tomorrow off?  We'll plot and plan and hopefully finish pulling something fun together for your lovely thread ;) 
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Kokaine

Okay, my sheet is ready for approval.

A couple points ...

If someone wants to be the wolf that found her give me a shout. Neither age nor status in the pack matter. This would simply be someone Sinara would grow to respect and either look up to or consider a friend or something along those lines.

Also, to Darling Reality, if you are interested I think it might make sense for Grayson and Sinara to be genuine friends. What do you think? If you'd prefer for them to just be familiar and just see what happens in the RP that's fine as well.

And of course, any other backstory/connections are welcome! I do want her to have a close male friend in the pack if at all possible.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Darling Reality

Quote from: Undine on February 28, 2016, 11:03:02 PM
Hello Darling Reality - I was guided here the day before last, by a friend who knows how dearly I love werewolves.  I've been at work all weekend (boooo!), but with tomorrow off?  We'll plot and plan and hopefully finish pulling something fun together for your lovely thread ;)

Yes! She gave me a heads up. I'm looking forward to see what you two come up with!
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Darling Reality

Quote from: Kokaine on February 29, 2016, 12:29:31 AM
Okay, my sheet is ready for approval.

I'm perfectly fine working up a background between the two of them. Why don't you shoot me a PM Of what you had in mind.

A couple points ...

If someone wants to be the wolf that found her give me a shout. Neither age nor status in the pack matter. This would simply be someone Sinara would grow to respect and either look up to or consider a friend or something along those lines.

Also, to Darling Reality, if you are interested I think it might make sense for Grayson and Sinara to be genuine friends. What do you think? If you'd prefer for them to just be familiar and just see what happens in the RP that's fine as well.

And of course, any other backstory/connections are welcome! I do want her to have a close male friend in the pack if at all possible.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Undine

Quote from: Darling Reality on February 29, 2016, 08:20:47 AM
Yes! She gave me a heads up. I'm looking forward to see what you two come up with!

Thank you Darling Reality, and thanks for your patient wait on me!  Once we finally get the chance to chat, I'll also take a better look at connections among the other characters as well, so *waves*  hello other writers too! 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Eva

This is me posting to claim the Freki and Geri slots for myself and Undine.  We are chatting characters now. 

Darling Reality

Quote from: Evangelina on February 29, 2016, 12:27:58 PM
This is me posting to claim the Freki and Geri slots for myself and Undine.  We are chatting characters now.

Sounds good. I'll. Mark rhem.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Eva

Elliot Rivers

Born or Bitten: Bitten

Pack Position: Geri

Height: 6'2

Weight: 195

Eyes: gray

Hair: Dark Brown

Personality: Quiet and watchful Elliot defines the word taciturn when in public. When he does speak it is quietly and carefully with the faintest trappings of an unidentifiable accent clinging to his rich baritone.  He doesn’t like to repeat himself.  Not large but toned and spectacularly fast he strikes with little notice and no hesitation if he feels it is necessary. When needed he is as much an artist in pain as he is in paint and shadow. Quietly devoted to the Ulfric and his twin sister, he is a calming force in the face of her tempestuous rage. A look, a softly spoken word can reach her when nothing else can. However he is also her biggest supporter and when both are engaged in a fight they move as if they share a mind, coordinating attacks with almost supernatural speed and grace. 

History: The twins came into the Seattle area sometime in the early 1980’s.  They hung around and slowly made contact with the local pack and quietly worked to gain acceptance such as it was in the hostile environment of the pack as it was under Darren Thomas.  The twins proved able to stay on the sidelines without ever getting tagged as a threat or as submissive or anything of note, they just were.  It was only in the fallout after Grayson took over that they stepped forward and showed their true color and mettle.  Well motivated to see that chaos didn’t find its way back into the pack and territory they were quite comfortable in they worked their way into the Freki and Geri positions and lent their considerable support to the new Ulfric.

The twins are owners of the Two Rivers Art Gallery, a trendy, upscale art gallery in Seattle that features their own works as well as guest artists.  Both are well respected artists in their own rights, Elliot favoring photography of late with a background in Watercolor and Ellen favoring classical works with Acrylics and Oils.  (coordinated with Undine)

Undine

Ellen Rivers

Pack Positon: Freki

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 145

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark brown (sometimes… At the moment, platinum blonde)

Personality: Ellen is bold, outspoken and unapologetic about anything that passes her lips.  Unapologetic, because she says nothing she isn’t completely convinced is right, and the truth.  Don’t expect sweet platitudes or warm fuzzies from Ellen – that’s not her thing, and never has been.  What can be expected of her, is unswerving, to-the-death loyalty for the whole of the Pack (not simply its individual members), with the exception of her twin Elliot.  Two halves of a single unrelenting and unforgiving whole, Ellen is the fire to Elliot’s ice.

History:  The twins came into the Seattle area sometime in the early 1980’s.  They hung around and slowly made contact with the local pack and quietly worked to gain acceptance such as it was in the hostile environment of the pack as it was under Darren Thomas.  The twins proved able to stay on the sidelines without ever getting tagged as a threat or as submissive or anything of note, they just were.  It was only in the fallout after Grayson took over that they stepped forward and showed their true color and mettle.  Well motivated to see that chaos didn’t find its way back into the pack and territory they were quite comfortable in they worked their way into the Freki and Geri positions and lent their considerable support to the new Ulfric.

The twins are owners of the Two Rivers Art Gallery, a trendy, upscale art gallery in Seattle that features their own works as well as guest artists.  Both are well respected artists in their own rights, Elliot favoring photography of late with a background in watercolor and Ellen favoring classical-style works in acrylics and oils.

Darling Reality

Alright you lovelies. I'm a bit behind today with adding the profiles to the pack section. My adorable sister in law got hitched today so I've been occupado. I am however back on track. I'll get all positions updated and profiles added in tomorrow let me know if there are any questions.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Flower

Some crap got moved around and I am confident now in my ability to keep up. I have been contemplating it and I'm going to just make a regular pack member.  ♥

Darling Reality

Quote from: Flower on March 01, 2016, 04:51:19 AM
Some crap got moved around and I am confident now in my ability to keep up. I have been contemplating it and I'm going to just make a regular pack member.  ♥

Yay! Glad to have you!
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Darling Reality

So for those of you have submitted profiles, if the way you have it submitted is the way you want it under the character section please send me the code so I can show it properly. Otherwise I'm going to just have to copy and past for the most part.

And if anyone has anot her suggestion I'm all ears.
Some say in ice.
Current absence Apology

Eva

If you quote the post in question it comes up in your reply box as code which you can then Copy out and paste into the OP.  Or you could just list the names in the OP with the character names as links to the CS post.  But the following is mine, Undine's and Kuje  who just happened to be on the same page as mine. 

[center][b][glow=red,2,300][size=24pt]Elliot Rivers[/size][/glow][/b][/center]

[float=left][img]http://i.imgur.com/GejCwMD.png?1[/img][/float]

[glow=red,2,300][b]Age: [/b][/glow]29

[glow=red,2,300][b]Born or Bitten:[/b][/glow] Bitten

[glow=red,2,300][b]Status: [/b][/glow]Unmated

[glow=red,2,300][b]Pack Position:[/b][/glow] Geri

[glow=red,2,300][b]Height:[/b][/glow] 6'2

[glow=red,2,300][b]Weight:[/b] [/glow]195

[glow=red,2,300][b]Eyes:[/b][/glow] gray

[glow=red,2,300][b]Hair: [/b][/glow]Dark Brown

[glow=red,2,300][b]Personality:[/b][/glow] Quiet and watchful Elliot defines the word taciturn when in public. When he does speak it is quietly and carefully with the faintest trappings of an unidentifiable accent clinging to his rich baritone.  He doesn’t like to repeat himself.  Not large but toned and spectacularly fast he strikes with little notice and no hesitation if he feels it is necessary. When needed he is as much an artist in pain as he is in paint and shadow. Quietly devoted to the Ulfric and his twin sister, he is a calming force in the face of her tempestuous rage. A look, a softly spoken word can reach her when nothing else can. However he is also her biggest supporter and when both are engaged in a fight they move as if they share a mind, coordinating attacks with almost supernatural speed and grace. 

[glow=red,2,300][b]History:[/b][/glow] The twins came into the Seattle area sometime in the early 1980’s.  They hung around and slowly made contact with the local pack and quietly worked to gain acceptance such as it was in the hostile environment of the pack as it was under Darren Thomas.  The twins proved able to stay on the sidelines without ever getting tagged as a threat or as submissive or anything of note, they just were.  It was only in the fallout after Grayson took over that they stepped forward and showed their true color and mettle.  Well motivated to see that chaos didn’t find its way back into the pack and territory they were quite comfortable in they worked their way into the Freki and Geri positions and lent their considerable support to the new Ulfric.

The twins are owners of the Two Rivers Art Gallery, a trendy, upscale art gallery in Seattle that features their own works as well as guest artists.  Both are well respected artists in their own rights, Elliot favoring photography of late with a background in Watercolor and Ellen favoring classical works with Acrylics and Oils.  (coordinated with Undine)

[center][b][glow=blue,2,300][size=24pt]Ellen Rivers[/size][/glow][/b][/center]

[float=left][img height=400]http://ww.w.iconolo.gy/sites/default/files/ellen-von-unwerth-guess201102.jpeg[/img][/float]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Age:[/b][/glow][font=times new roman] appears 29-years old[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Born or Bitten:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]Born[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Status:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman] Unmated[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Pack Positon:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman] Freki[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Height:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]5’11”[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Weight:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]145[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Eyes:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]Blue[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Hair:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]Dark brown (sometimes… At the moment, platinum blonde)[/font]

[glow=blue,2,300][b]Personality:[/b][/glow] [font=times new roman]Ellen is bold, outspoken and unapologetic about anything that passes her lips.  Unapologetic, because she says nothing she isn’t completely convinced is right, and the truth.  Don’t expect sweet platitudes or warm fuzzies from Ellen – that’s not her thing, and never has been.  What can be expected of her, is unswerving, to-the-death loyalty for the whole of the Pack (not simply its individual members), with the exception of her twin Elliot.  Two halves of a single unrelenting and unforgiving whole, Ellen is the fire to Elliot’s ice.
[/font]
[glow=blue,2,300][b]History:[/b][/glow]  [font=times new roman]The twins came into the Seattle area sometime in the early 1980’s.  They hung around and slowly made contact with the local pack and quietly worked to gain acceptance such as it was in the hostile environment of the pack as it was under Darren Thomas.  The twins proved able to stay on the sidelines without ever getting tagged as a threat or as submissive or anything of note, they just were.  It was only in the fallout after Grayson took over that they stepped forward and showed their true color and mettle.  Well motivated to see that chaos didn’t find its way back into the pack and territory they were quite comfortable in they worked their way into the Freki and Geri positions and lent their considerable support to the new Ulfric.

The twins are owners of the Two Rivers Art Gallery, a trendy, upscale art gallery in Seattle that features their own works as well as guest artists.  Both are well respected artists in their own rights, Elliot favoring photography of late with a background in watercolor and Ellen favoring classical-style works in acrylics and oils. [/font]

Image: [float=left][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/93/Jackson_Amberly.jpg[/img][/float]

Name: Jackson “Jack” Amberly

Height: 6'0

Weight: 200 to 210

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown w/ golden blonde high lights

Personality: Patient. Kind of laid back. Easy going (for a shifter that is a wolf). Spends a lot of his time reading a lot of science journals, books, and more. Loves to learn, which leads to reading so much.

History: He was born a wolf in the the late 1960's and early 1970's. Both of his parents are still alive and are members of the pack. They, however, have been involved in a lot of different social changes over the years. For example, his parents have been in protests against different wars that the States have been involved in. Have been active during the days of hippies, and more. It was really only when he was born, and then his younger sister that was born ten years after Jackson, that his parents settled down and stepped back from the social interests that they felt was so important to themselves and others to focus on the family that now included Jackson and April, their children.
Jack tends to go by his shortened name instead of Jackson, preferring the shorter version. He doesn't have much interest in advancing in the pack but if the option to move upwards comes his way, he would think about the option and probably not turn down the offer to move upwards. It also depends on who is offering the position and rank. That doesn't mean he doesn't fight for position, if it comes to that. However, he enjoys more just being a pack member and one of the ones that is there for the pack and pack mates but one that doesn't have a leadership position. Just being among the pack and the pack mates leaves him content.
That doesn't mean he isn't active either since he has been to college a few times to keep up with his degree in biology and genetics. Those two sciences interested him growing up due to knowing that his race is different then humans and that the shifters can do something that humans can't, which is turn into the wolf that is part of them as a shifter.
He doesn't care to teach humans though and he runs a private lab that he receives funding by different private donations, some government grants, and other ways of getting money from both the private and public sector. When he does take a teaching position, it is always close to home and it's usually because a colleague has gotten sick, needed some time off, or for some other serious reason. Jackson also does offer, once a year, to come to some of the local colleges to give a lecture, explain some theories, and to answer questions, and other types of events like those. The rest of his time is spent with the younger shifters of the pack, schooling them in any lessons that they might be interested in learning. It isn't a position like the Eros and Eranthe have, exactly. It's more like he takes the time to spend time with the wolves that are still pups or teenagers.

(OOC: He could also work with the vargammor, as like a nurse and helper, if anyone likes that idea. Or work with the Eros and Eranthe in the same position as a helper/teacher to the even younger members of the pack. I left his parents unnamed as a way to tie them into any ideas that Darling or anyone else might have if they want to use them for anything. His father or mother could even work for someone, if anyone wanted to make further ties between characters.)