Lovely's Thirst

Started by TheLovelyMaid, May 21, 2010, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLovelyMaid

I loooove classic occupational roleplays. Check back, because I add some! :D

Speeding Ticket-M human Wanted
I need a police officer to pull me over...handcuffing is encouraged.  Summer day, deserted highway--Something short and delicious.
----
Or, I could be the police officer. ;)
I make her wear nothing but handcuffs & heels

********************************************************************************
Mile-High Club M or F human wanted.

Flirting with you as I take your drink order on that 16 hour flight, you've finished all your magazine; I've finished serving everyone their sprite.  The captain has turned the 'fasten seat belt' sign off.  You are now free to walk about the cabin.

TheLovelyMaid

Librarian Roleplay--M wanted.

Either a college student who works in the library, or a woman (25-35) who has their degree in the Library Sciences. :)

Need help with any research?

Annnnnnnd Filled. 

TheLovelyMaid

Fight the System - M wanted
Kinda craving to play someone's parole officer?  Weird, I know...but I'm curious to see if you're adjusting to the outside world well.

Urpleasure

Id be interested in the parole officer role... I love women with authority :)

pm me if interested

TheLovelyMaid

Also,

Sins of the Flesh (M wanted)
I want to be a nun...but you have to be the corresponding priest.  Confessions tell you a lot about a person.

TheLovelyMaid

Naughty Nanny
I'm the nanny that you and your wife have hired to watch your kids over the summer.  I'm young, pretty...and perky, everything your wife isn't.  You've been lusting after me for some time now...and are watching me remove my top in the laundry room...juice stains are all over me, courtesy of your kids...then down goes the cami that I'm wearing below it...

Dhamma

I like the Nanny idea, do you need the husband to be played by a M? Also, perhaps the wife could get involved after a period of time?
On's and Off's                      Absence/Apology

TheLovelyMaid

Wow...that's actually a good idea.  I didn't even THINK of that! :D

That would be awesome.  It can be played by whomever...if not we could turn it into a group thing? an M and F to play the perspective husband and wife?

Dhamma

I wouldn't mind playing the husband and the wife, if you don't object. Would be kind of fun, I think! But we can bring in a third party if you like.

xcaled

Appreciate this is Solo as opposed to Group, but if your looking for a player for the husband be happy to fill the role. A nanny, wife and husband makes a nice combination.

Dhamma

Jecht

I like the sins of the flesh idea. Love to see where it could go to.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

TheLovelyMaid

I really, really want to play a mistress. To someone who is wealthy, maybe...with a family...there are intimate trysts in your office, rendezvous disguised as 'business trips' and even after-hours blowjobs in your car, knowing full well your driver can hear anything.  We can pull a few roleplays out of this scenario. I'd tease you when your wife calls...because I love how strained your voice gets when you're trying not to betray what's really going on.

I'm thinking of playing either January Jones

or Eva Mendes.

Your choice.  So PM me or reply in here. :D

yuna0417

I'd love to talk about the Mile High Club, quite interested in it.

WickedTemptation19

So I may be interested in your Mile High rp, if you wanna pm me we could talk about it more, I'd like to know if you have a plot or what your ideas were for it?
Temptation is sin,
Sin is Wicked.
I am your Wicked Temptation

TheLovelyMaid

New Roleplay!

Female Supervisor - M Needed
I'm younger, and have more education than you.  They picked me for the promotion, over you.  I'm doing some filing after everyone else has gone home, and you want to voice exactly how that makes you feel...

cirdanf

I'd like doing the Priest job, or maybe the guy that didn't get the promotion. If you're interested, you know where to find me. ¨¨
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

TheLovelyMaid

Here's another two scenarios I'd like to try:

Gardener
-I'm hired as your landscape architect to re-do your yard, by your wife.  I work during the day, your wife works during the day.  You work from home, and see me on my hands and knees in some shorts and a dirt-smeared top, my hair piled on top of my head.

Private Chef
-I was hired by you, a captain of industry, to prepare meals for you, in your home.  Being on call at all hours to whip up a snack or a meal means I have to live in a room of your house.  We can take things from there.

Also, I re-opened the Mistress RP.