Styxx & Bethany - Sherrilyn Kenyon books anyone? Maybe Twilight?

Started by iheartkellan, October 27, 2013, 03:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iheartkellan

Hey, it's Mikaela again. I am a huge Sherrilyn Kenyon fan and I just read her latest book, Styxx, who is Acheron's brother. I never thought that I could love a character more than Ash, but heck, it worked. He is now by far my favorite character out of all of her books. I don't know a lot of people that like her books.

Bethany & Styxx

I don't have an idea at the moment, but all I know is I want to play Bethany. We can do a totally alternate universe idea or start at any point. I just hope someone wants to write with me.

I also want to do a Leah & Sam roleplay as well. I hope there's someone out there that's a die hard Sam and Leah fan such as myself.

Here's a writing sample so you can see how I write.

---

Just having him here was making her nervous and she did not like the feeling that she was feeling right now. There was so much going on in her life that she was not exactly sure if she could even handle him right now, but there was really nothing she could do. Sam was her ex-boyfriend and the fact that he was here right now wasn't helping her any.

So, when she heard the doorbell, her eyes had widened, and she inhaled a deep breath when she opened the door. She didn't know what to do, especially with the cutest, black puppy she had ever laid her eyes upon. From how the puppy was staring at her, was there much she could do? A sigh left her lips when she saw the smile from his face vanish. God damnit, he was such a good-looking man, and he was so tempting every single time she had seen him. When she heard that nick name, she mumbled as she glared at him.

"I don't think that you have the right to call me that, Sam," she grumbled as she inhaled a deep breath. As she saw the way that he looked at her, she pouted because she missed the way he looked at her, but they were not involved at all. In her eyes, they were just acquaintance, and she wasn't even sure if they were even that.

When she saw him hold the puppy up, showing that it was indeed a male, she sighed as she stepped aside to let him come inside. As she watched him set the puppy down when she shut the door where she leaned against, she frowned. She shook her head in complete disbelief. "Sam, why did you buy this puppy and why are you here?"

Leah didn't know what to do, especially when the puppy began to nuzzle her leg. She looked down at it and she frowned. "What are you going to do with him, anyway?"