Sex, Drugs, and Rock 'n Roll!

Started by Aurora Wayland, May 10, 2011, 09:15:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Wayland

Sex, Drugs, And Rock N Roll!

Ever wonder what being in a band was like? or being a groupie, living day and night in the rock star life style? Well then, Welcome to Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll. I have purposely left out the name of the band, deciding it would be better if the members of the band actually named it. Also, please keep in mind a minimum of 1 post, at least 4 sentences long, must be completed per week in order to keep the roleplay moving forward.

Premise: You are a 5 member band, recently hitting it big. Equipped with a big new tour bus you are hitting the road all around America to promote your new album. What kind of wacky things will the band get into? What sexual conquests will alcohol and drugs lead? Who is to know? Perhaps band members might find love!

I enjoy open ended roleplays and desire to give everyone the freedom to make their own decisions and go about things how they want to. I would like to strive to see how the band interacts with each other and see if the stresses of fame, drugs, and women will do to them. I'm open to suggestions on how to make this fun for everyone, so feel free to PM suggestions to me.

This is currently what I am looking for: (Keep in mind I would like the band to be mostly Male.)

Lead guitarist: Aurora Wayland
Front man/singer:lips and thorns
Drummer: Kaisude
Rhythm Guitar: Fallenangel77
Bass: Open
1 Manager: Lore
1 Bus Driver: Sasha

4 or 5 groupies: (Can be male or female. Groupies do not have to have sex with band members, they can fulfill parts of the road crew.)

Groupie 1:
Groupie 2:Crazied
Groupie 3:
Groupie 4: Greeneyes
Groupie 5: 

Note: We are still accepting groupies and a bassist. :)
Character Sheet:

Appearance:(Image Required)
Name:
Bio:
Character's Ons/Offs: What your character enjoys/doesn't enjoy sexually. This is in no way to be confused with your actual ons/offs. For example you may enjoy NC scenes but I doubt it would be one of your character's On's to be forced ;)
Player's Limits These are what you DO NOT want to have happen to your character. Please realize that this is going to be a rather rough/extreme game so don't be afraid to list things because anything unlisted might just happen.
Instrument (For band members): 

Example Below:

Appearance:

Name: Aurora Draven

Personality: Distant and quiet. She normally wears black sunglasses to hide her eyes. On stage shes fierce and animated, more than her fellow band mates see off stage. She writes a lot of the band's music.

Bio: The young sister of her brother whom is a renowned rockstar, music seems to run in the Draven family. She started learning to play guitar at the age of 8 and quickly excelled. School, how ever, was not her strong point. She ended up getting expelled in 10th grade for starting fights and smoking weed. She never attended school again.

From there she was in and out of a lot of garage bands before finally hitting it big with the current band. The road has been long and adventures but she enjoys playing music and feels that its the only peace she knows.

Character's Ons/Offs: Orgies, group sex, swinging. She enjoys vanilla sex as well as drug induced hedonism.

Player's Limits No maiming or killing of my character please. Other then that I am open to anything.

Instrument (For band members): Plays lead guitar, as well as drums in her spare time.

cirdanf

I'm interested. I could take the Bassist role easily. I'd be able to post every day on weekdays, and probably at least once on a weekend... Depends on how busy I am (I know it's inverted, but hey, it works!)

Male Bassist , that is. ¨¨
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Aurora Wayland

I would be glad to have ya! :D Go ahead and make a character!

Kristine

Well, if you want mostly-males band, maybe I can play manager, or something like that if you need such kind of role?

Aurora Wayland

You can be manager, or 1 more female band member wouldn't hurt. :)

Kristine

Oh, if I can take band member slot, I would want it :)
Do you have any preference of where to position another female member? Drums, Bass, Rhythm-guitar, Piano? or maybe just Vocal?

Aurora Wayland

I have no real preference. I will leave it up to you!

Kristine

Appearance:

Name:
Alisa (Alice) Tkachenko

Personality:
Calm, somewhat snobbish, used to popularity and hard to confuse. Rational, sometimes too much. Careless in personal affairs to the point that her romantic relationships always ends in disaster; mostly because of her egoism and preference of music over everything else. She may be not a bad person somewhere deep inside, but until now she prefers to hide it and doesn't allow emotions to burst.

Bio:
Before the orange revolution in Ukraine, her family was one of the wealthiest in country. Alisas father was close friend of president and made a fortune during his somewhat undemocratic and authoritative rule, but when democratic forces came to power, many old oligarchs had to flee from Ukraine and one of such was Tkachenko's family, moving to USA.
She was raised in very strict and somewhat conservative atmosphere. Alisa was forced to learn classical music and ballet. She have shown great talent from the young age but instead of playing Mozart or List, she proffered to play and listen to Deep Purple, Pink Floyd and Doors.

Alisa, or Alice (The way American friends call her) is on very bad terms with family. She ran from home few times but was always forced back, until she became 18, when her privacy was forced by law over her parents and she left for good.

Alisa joined the band not long after broking with yet another boyfriend who she was hitchhiking with for few weeks.

Character's Ons/Offs:
She enjoys 1on1 vanilla sex with opposite gender. She maybe up to some vanilla bondage like blindfold or tied to bed hands, but nowhere near anything extreme. Trying to be proud in real life makes her to like little roughness from her partner during sex. (easy slapping, strong word or two (not in front of other people though) and so on... but again, nothing extreme)

Player's Limits
No Death (Until arranged otherwise), mutilation or impregnation please.

Instrument (For band members): 
Rhythm guitar.
She plays piano at spare time and is good with keyboard, having classical education.

Aurora Wayland

Amazing! very cool! I'll update the roster. :)

Kristine

lips and thorns

I'd be interested in taking the front man role, if this thing takes off.  I'll put together a profile in a bit, but he'll be a hedonistic charmer a la Jim Morrison.

JDrew Spider

Business Manager at your service!
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Aurora Wayland

All of that sounds great guys! Make up some character sheets and hopefully we can get enough people interested to be groupies and remaining band members!

lips and thorns

QuoteDavis Maxwell owns an interview room just as easily as he owns the stage.  Channeling the dark nihilism of Marilyn Manson through the voice and hedonism of Jim Morrison, throw in the strut of Mick Jagger and you've got a recipe for rock star.  He's the type of singer who can take a Barry Manilow song and leave the crowd screaming.  And that's just where they found Davis, blowing things up in a cover band in Florida.

When he's on stage his presence elevates the band to something worthy of the media blitzkrieg they're in the middle of.  Unfortunately too often Davis just isn't on stage, with several missed shows this tour blamed on Davis's substance problems, and their studio record shows that the band has trouble capturing that lightning in a jar on record.  Davis will take this band places. The question is, will it to be the top or the bottom."
-Rolling Stone magazine

Appearance:

Davis is a slender, dark haired and dark eyed man.  He is 5'11", fit though not terribly sculpted.  Instead his skin is smooth and bronze, as most fans know based on the number of times he's taken off his shirt on stage or in film.  His smile and demeanor is easy and charming, perhaps more so for the slight gap in his teeth.  He dresses casually, halfheartedly, in whatever seems to be around and so doesn't exude a particular style.  His movements, both on stage and off, are graceful, sensual, someone who clearly was meant to move to music, to touch and be touched.

Name: Davis Maxwell

Personality: Davis is effortlessly charming.  He's always been the smooth talking bad boy, the one people are drawn to despite, or maybe because, he scares them a little bit.  He's a nihilist at heart, just out there getting his kicks, but he's no cynic.  He's interested in people, and he can be drawn in, build quite an attachment.  Unfortunately his mind is a butterfly going from one person to the next, one thought to the next.  Life on the road works for him, for that's how his mind works, one day here, one day there, no hard feelings.

Music is the one thing that matters to Davis.  Before drugs, before drinking, before sex, music was the thing that took him away, took him out of his mind and into something that was real and good.  It will always be his first love, and the time he's not on stage he fills with as much of these other distractions as he can.  Anything to bring him in a trance, where his body and his mind and his heart seem one.  If he's not in that state he'd rather not be, and can be prone to fits of rage, depression or inexplicable behavior.  Luckily on the road, sex and drugs are as available as they need be.

Bio: Davis's troubled personality started young, after the death of his mother at the age of 8.  He doesn't speak about it,but the influence of such a violent event clearly permeates his life, and when he manages to put pen to paper, his writing.  A juvenile delinquent, Davis never made it through school and instead spent years couch surfing, doing drugs, living like a beatnik.  Eventually, Davis found his calling, put his chops to work for a cover band covering the coast of Florida.  Davis returned to the music which had been his saving grace as a youngster, though he traded the piano for a microphone, and all the attention that came with it.  Picked up to join the band, Davis puts his heart and soul into the music and lyrics the band writes.  Keeping him sober enough to perform, and getting him to put any effort into studio time has been the band's challenge.  Needless to say, Davis gets a lot of press attention for his wild antics on stage, his strong sexual presence and cover boy looks, and his outrageous quotes to the press.  He laps it up, yet seems just as likely to blow it all up.

Character's Ons/Offs: Any kind of sex, with any amount and variety of people.  Davis loves to shock and surprise people, so he's up for anything that might do the trick even if it's not normally his thing.  Davis loves women, can easily become infatuated despite his philandering ways, and will always remember those he's hooked up with, even if he was in an altered state.  His sex life runs the gamut from slow blissed out seductive sex to tying a girl up and fucking her in the ass, to drug fueled orgies.

Player's Limits: No watersports, torture.  M/M is okay, but limited (and always a top).

Instrument: Lead vocals.  He plays piano privately.

Aurora Wayland

lips and thorns, aweomse character! I belive we have the perfect front man! We are still accepting more people! If you know anyone else who may be interested have them take a look! :D

Kaisude

Dibs on the drummer though I wanted to play bass. I love playing the bass guitar.

Aurora PM coming your way.

Kaisude

Appearance:
Name: Boston "Boss" Bagwel
Personality: Boston is a lively guy. Always doing something crazy or life threatening. A partier to the T. Easy to anger, and not one to let anyone talk to him like he was lesser than them. A bit of a dick to most people, but he's just that up front about things. His wildness is what attracts the women, and if that doesn't the array of tattoos ought to make them curious. He has his deep moments, despite the alcohol and drugs he can still make his brain work.
Bio: Boston despite being two years older than Aurora has been with her since they started to play instruments. Though nothing came of them, they were just mutual friends and had sex when ever the other was up for it, or just for something to do. Boston didn't have a good family life though. His mother the alcohol abuser she was drove his dad off with all the shit she put him through. His dad before he left was just as bad, except he had anger issues and every time his mother and fought. Boston was the target for one or both of their anger. Boston played the drums and loved it he was in every band that Aurora found her way in to, if they had a drummer he was taking their spot. After they got big with their current band that's when all of the fun stuff happened.

Character's Ons/Offs: Boston is an extremest while he enjoys 1on1 with the opposite sex, an orgy isn't off the list of possibilities. He's rough in the sack pulling hair biting some pinching, dirty talk. All of that is a turn on. Foreplay despite being up front about things, he does enjoy some teasing and foreplay. Extreme bondage is a no. He has enough piercings already so hooks and chains won't fly. Maybe a blind fold and some handcuffs, but that's it. Watersports and the like are a negative as well. He also likes to have sex while on drugs so that's a yes. 

Player's Limits No killing or disorienting in any way. Pleas no disfigurement either. Other than that I think I will be fine. 
Instrument (For band members): Drums

Aurora Wayland

Awesome Character Kaisude, as always. We need a Bassist, and then for some groupies. They also work as roadies. They have will have a big part just like the band members. Also, they can be crazed fans or stalkers!

If any questions, feel free to PM me.

SinXAzgard21

I'd like to throw in for the bassist if you all don't mind?
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Aurora Wayland

The one who wanted to be Bassist has yet to make a character, so its up for grabs!

SinXAzgard21

Okies ^^

I should have it up later today.

SinXAzgard21

One question, is there a specific look they are to have and not to have?

lore

Hope my nerdy manager angle is acceptable :)

Appearance:

Maggie is slender and smallish, at 5'3''. When not on guard, she exudes intense nerves, and can usually be found gripping a clip board or coffee cup as if for dear life. For a brief time she tried out several hip "manager looks", which each failed dismally in their own right, before she reverted to dressing as herself in old knit sweaters, jeans, and vans sneakers. Still, she knows when to don the power suit, flats, and business savvy up-do when the time calls for it. 
Name: Margarate (Maggie) Connor

Personality: Anxious, but wildly intelligent, Maggie spends most of her time keeping up the exhausting impression she knows what she's doing. She happiest when alone in her apartment with a notepad and a Breaking Bad box set, or camping in some remote location, or lost in a crowd at a show where no one knows her name. She's never been drunk, done drugs, or felt the need to. She likes obscure indie music, blues, old country/folk, as well the few popular bands that actually display some talent. A bit of an idealist, she still believes in the powerful, transformative capabilities of music, couldn't care less for money or fame... and for the life of her can't figure out why she's in this industry. When under stress, she can prove surprisingly hard nosed and resourceful, even to herself. She's a keeper of many secrets, including being on a first name basis with more then a few living legends of jazz and blues scattered across the country in old weathered booze halls.

Bio: Born to small town Ontario, Maggie lived a modest but sheltered life until she moved to Toronto to study fine art where she double majored in Music History and Piano on full scholarship. She graduated summa cum laude, but soon found the spotless academic record for which she sacrificed anything of a social life did her few favor on the job market (at least when she hadn't even the nerve to hum a tune in public). So, obviously, the most logical step was to head back to school. She did her Masters in New Orleans, where upon graduation a sympathetic professor hooked her up with an internship with a prominent record label.

When the band's discoverer/first manager had to be committed for "exhaustion", the label's executive, an exceptionally eccentric man, chose her to fill the position because she "Looked like a tightass. You know, like the only bitch in here I can trust not to be doing coke lines off the back of some strip join toilet like the rest of these mutherfuckers". She's been charged with managing not only their economic success, but their safety. There is constant pressure on her to not only makes record sales, but to keep the band in line. So far so good. Some individuals have been a bigger challenge then others, but no one's needed to be airlifted to hospital and her managerial decisions have played no small part in the band's recent spike in success, but it can't be smooth sailing forever, can it?   

Character's Ons/Offs: Ons: Kissing, foreplay, teasing, Smart people, Strong poeple. Maggie is a romantic at heart, win her over and she'll likely yield to pretty much anything. I can't imagine her in any dom role, and she's more inclined towards men.
Offs: Definate nos: Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, orgies, force Could learn to like: Public settings/risk of being caught, light rough play, dirty talk, hair pulling.

Player's Limits Maiming, pregnancy, urine/scat, death

Instrument (For band members): Though not involved in any band (and riddled with performance anxiety), Maggie is a talented pianist in a wide breadth of styles, and not a poor violinist. She has a smoky, soulful jazz voice.

Job Manager

Kaisude

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on May 13, 2011, 10:03:07 PM
One question, is there a specific look they are to have and not to have?

I don't think there is a certain look just a picture of a guy will do really. I just went with Travis Barker because he's a boss at the drums.

@Lore: I think she would be a great manager.  Would definitely try to get her to take a drink or do a line, but mainly just to get a rise out of her if he could. Who knows maybe try to woo the poor girl.

lips and thorns

I love Maggie, she should be fun.  Davis will of course be the near death of her, but he'll sweet talk her too.