A few new ideas (BoFire, Legacy of Kain, D&D 3.5/PF, Science Fantasy, Superhero)

Started by Koyume, September 21, 2012, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koyume

Lemme just go through the list here.

Breath of Fire (III): The Early Years-
A retelling of the adventures, trials, and tragedies of young Ryu and his friends from BoF 3. This might begin with Ryu meeting Rei and Teepo and follow their adventures up to their tragic separation by the criminal organization, or it could begin later and involve Ryu, Nina, Momo, etc. There are any number of ways we could switch things up, whether to allow for smuttiness or just to make it more interesting. For example, the young characters could be older, anyone's gender could be swapped, and/or there could be non-consensual elements (Balio and Sunder present a good opportunity for that). Obviously this one is geared toward people familiar with that particular game, but I'm very open to other suggestions for Breath of Fire related things, whether following events from other games, or something more freeform, perhaps with original characters in a BoF setting.

Legacy of Kain-
I don't have much in the way of specific ideas here, but LoK is a ridiculously cool series, and I thought it might be interesting to try something in the setting. Perhaps we could play original vampire characters in Kain's court (in the time period between the end of the first Blood Omen and the beginning of the first Soul Reaver), or some other characters in an earlier part of Nosgoth's history. If you have any interest in that sort of thing then start throwing out ideas.

D&D/Science Fantasy/Superhero-
These I was looking to combine together, although I might possibly be up for trying a more modern-setting superhero game too. More details on this to come.