Playtime in the Castle [NC-H, MUL] / F and M needed

Started by rick957, July 16, 2009, 12:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick957

Playtime in the Castle [MUL] / F and M needed

Hello -- I'm a male looking for female and male writing partners for a group thread.  The set-up is below, it's a modern sex party scenario for dominant males and submissive females. 

The men play bored millionaires attending a kinky party with an equal number of more naive females, college coeds recruited by previous partygoers.  The players will get to dream up a variety of rooms in this enormous castle for the characters to have sex in.  Some room examples are farther down.

As to the sexual limits:  no heavy violence, that is, involving deep wounds, leaving scars, or requiring hospital attention.  No scat, incest, bestiality, watersports, or even more extreme stuff.  There will be bondage and S&M, some reluctant/forced/nonconsensual sex acts, and some more straightforward sex in interesting settings. 

Within the above limits, I hope we can have multiple scenes that range from mild to harsh, from simple one-on-one sex to groups of various sizes.  Hopefully our players will have varied Ons that we can each indulge and experiment with.

I'm interested in finding people who are roughly at my level in terms of writing ability.  Feel free to peruse my posts to get a sense of my style.  Strong physical description is what I try to do best, and also what I want most from partners. Ideally, I also want people who can improvise and be creative within the scenario, adding complications and fresh ideas, rather than just recycling what's already been said. 

I prefer posts of at least one to three good-size paragraphs in length, definitely not one-liners.

If you're interested, please reply here so I can look at some of your other posts to see how you write. 

Some more optional introductory info is below, read as much as you like. 

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

-- Rick

Here's an explanation of what I had in mind for the rooms in the castle.

The castle is set up as a playhouse in which any fantasy you can imagine is accessible just by walking into another room.  Your characters (except for George, the host) don't know what's behind the next door, but anyone writing a post gets to pick what the characters deal with next.

The first rooms the characters enter should be relatively tame, but they lead to progressively kinkier rooms.  Here are some of George's favorites, but again, make up your own or alter these to your liking:

The bathing room(s)
This area is a luxurious multi-person bathing room:  enormous showers suitable for two or more, a jacuzzi, a large bathtub, sinks for several people.  Here George likes to wash up in between screwing, and also screw in between washing up.  Is your partner a bit hairy down there for your tastes?  Men's and ladies' shaving accessories are here for you to use on each other.  Run a bubble bath, or give those private areas an extra cleaning before your partner visits them.  Better yet, let your partner do that for you.

The kitchen(s) and dining room(s)
Hungry?  The servant staff of the castle is ready to fulfill any request, however obscure, in these rooms as in all the others.  You might like the room where the dining table is set low on the floor, and everyone sits on cushions or pillows.  Here you can cover your partner in escargot, or chocolate syrup, and dive right in.  Feed each other a four-course meal and work off the calories with a little sex between courses.

The punishment and bondage room(s)
Rooms with beds, examination tables, or just empty rooms containing a variety of ropes, nipple clamps, ball-gags, handcuffs, cockrings, whips, paddles, etc.  These rooms run the whole gamut from tame to torrid.

Here you'll find rooms with shackles and ropes hanging from the ceiling, or a St. Andrew's Cross in the corner.  Some rooms have angled racks on which you can leave your partner for a spell, give them a touch of candle wax ... or feather torture, maybe?  Or punish your partner with a few minutes in the stocks, but be sure to screw them from various angles before letting them out.  The toys and gear hung about in the introductory meeting room -- dildos, vibrators, beads, plugs, kinky costumes, etc. -- are also strewn throughout the castle, so you can use them in any room you want.

The bedroom(s)
Not much to add to this.  Make them as luxurious as you like.

Furthermore, besides butlers, the servant staff can include any non-playing characters that we write in, to help restrain your partner, for example ... or keep their upper body busy while you're working on their lower regions.  Other young women and men -- visitors like your characters -- wander the rooms and sometimes stay in the castle for days or weeks, with George's approval.  Who knows who you might run into?

Once our characters have all met each other in the central meeting room, we'll be free to wander in pairs or groups to any of the rooms above, or any other room we dream up.

Nana

I would be interested in being one of the young naive girls.
Take a look at my O&O and drop me a PM if you are up for it.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Kanrya

this one would like to join as a naive girl also

Rocksalt Rockstar

Am certainly interested in playing a debauched coed, let me know when things get going and I'll whip up a bio.
For your consideration, my O/O post: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42164.0

SassyB

Faith jumps in with an impromptu photoshoot to see if she can help attract some more male attention.   

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Empyrean

I'd like to express interest in playing one of the bored millionaire guys. :)

SassyB

Quote from: rick957 on July 19, 2009, 07:25:36 AM
Hi Kanrya and RR, thanks for your interest!  And Sassy, thanks for the cheesecake.  ;)
I just wanted to point out that both women and men are still welcome to express interest, at least until we have a large enough group to pick out a good bunch of compatible-seeming players.

Yes, we want you to join!  So what are you waiting for?  :-\  >:(  8-)

Hmmm Cheesecake....I do like cheesecake  :P

It doesn't look like your having any trouble attracting the girls I just thought I'd help attract some more yummy men for us girls  O:)

Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Primarch

I think I could do the roll of a board millionaire, sounds like I'd just be playing myself anyway. (I wish that wasn't a joke :P)

But yes, a rich millionaire at a kinky sex party full of naive young girls. I'm very interested.

Sora

Sounds good!  ;D If anyone can do naive, it's the naive.  O:)
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots

rick957

Great, looks like a promising bunch we have here.  I'm going to contact each of you by PM to let you know if you're in; that way, if one or two of those who expressed interest don't respond, I can just try the next person. 

I hope it's okay with everyone that I'm going to look through your past posts and try to pick a group that seems compatible in terms of writing styles (length of posts, type and amount of details, etc.)  That seems more sensible to me than just going first come-first served.  If you don't get picked, please don't take it personally -- I'm just looking for a group that seems to match each other well, not necessarily the most experienced roleplayers or whatever.

Thanks to you all for your interest!!  I hope I get to RP with each of you either in this game or another sometime soon!  :-)
-- Rick

Rockin

xXxGracieBabexXx

Hey...if you're still looking, I'd like to play one of the naive girls.

purple haze

Gerald

I too would care to be considered should you find a need for another male part.  let me know if that should come about, and hopefully I can join in on the fun.  Do feel free to check any/all of my threads, I value details greatly and think they make the tale so much more interesting.
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

rick957

Here's a link to our game thread, for anyone who wants a look:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42713.0

We could definitely use another male right now, but females are welcome too, as long as we can keep the gender balance about equal.   

I'm particularly interested in anyone who can typically post at least 1 full paragraph every 1-4 days.

Please PM me or reply here if you're interested -- thanks!