Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Ryven appears from his hut with not but a pair of jeans on.  Rubbing, the sleep from his eyes, he wanders to where the crowd was gathering to find Teno's body, mangled and sprawled on the floor.  Suddenly, he gets a feeling of deja vu.

"It seems something foul is afoot!  We must elect a sheriff, and I put my vote in for trippingserpent.  They will surely protect us."

Kanrya

Kanrya wanders from her hut well rested considering she made it back to her hut last night in one piece from the tavern. She wanders to where the crowd was and winces at Teno's mauled body. "Methinks Trieste should be the Sheriff..." She says as she nods to Ryven.

Autumn Sativus

Please make sure that all votes are in bold everyone. =) Makes it official.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Trieste

Josietta

Josi was going to vote for Teno but sadly he was taken before she had a chance to even have dinner with him. She sighed a little and looked around thinking maybe Miss Mar would do well. She seemed to be able to investigate these matters as one of the position should, and she was fair in the end when it came down to voting right and wrong.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

Kipoc sticks his head out of Ryven's hut, obviously not in a fit state to come outside.  "Teno got what?" he said, shock evident on his face.  "I vote for Saku as Sheriff.  She'll rid our village of evil... or she'll get drunk in the tavern..." he said, confusing himself at the end.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

* Trieste sneaks a camera into Ryv and Kip's hut, in the meantime.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sherrif:
  • Marguerite - 4 votes: Josietta, Rockin, rafufu, Kitsu
  • Saku - 2 votes: Kipoc, LadySky
  • Ryven - 2 votea: Evil Pixie, trippingserpent
  • Rockin - 1 vote: Trieste
  • trippingserpent - 1 vote: Ryven
  • Trieste- 1 vote: Kanrya
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • Kitsu
  • LadySky
  • precious
  • rafufu

Not yet voted: Marguerite, precious, Saku

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 5 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

DarkAngel

Tears in my eyes from the sun and a big hangover I hear the news for the first time Teno is dead ??

I want his death not to be in vein so I know that with a good heart and Mind Ryvenand is loved by everyone , He will make a good sheriff

"If anyone wants to drink to Teno my ale is free tonight for the death and respect of a friend" runs crying into the tavern

Josietta

Josi made her way to the tavern. She would definitely need some spirits to help her out. Maybe they would guide her to some good end, if not she'd be sure to find a warm bed.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on July 26, 2009, 08:59:41 PM
* Trieste sneaks a camera into Ryv and Kip's hut, in the meantime.

*eyes the camera*  If you're making profit off of that, I want a cut...

Kip

*potters around the hut unaware of the camera, trying to work out where Ryven hid his clothes*

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Quote from: Kip on July 26, 2009, 09:07:47 PM
*potters around the hut unaware of the camera, trying to work out where Ryven hid his clothes*

I don't think you'll find them...unless you can wear ashes.   ^-^

DarkAngel

Quote from: Josietta on July 26, 2009, 09:05:13 PM
Josi made her way to the tavern. She would definitely need some spirits to help her out. Maybe they would guide her to some good end, if not she'd be sure to find a warm bed.

Hands a mug of Ale to Josi , Sits beside her and drinks with her

Kip

Quote from: Ryven on July 26, 2009, 09:08:50 PM
I don't think you'll find them...unless you can wear ashes.   ^-^

*looks at the ashes and sees a buckle and whimpers*

*pulls on his armbands and umm.. wraps a sheet around himself before leaving the house*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Rockin

I'm gonna vote for Marguerite despite her thinking bad things about me. If anything, I'd put a bra over my head, since I do love boobs :D

least I know what she's wearing :p

Ryven

Quote from: Kip on July 26, 2009, 09:19:21 PM
*looks at the ashes and sees a buckle and whimpers*

*pulls on his armbands and umm.. wraps a sheet around himself before leaving the house*

*Hands Kip a new pair of chaps*   ;D

LadySky

LadySky comes riding into town completely nude upon her black stallion. Seeing the body of Teno she tearfully sits looking at the remains in shock. How could this have happened? The village suddenly seemed a tad to good to be true and looked around fearfully.

Thinking that Saku was brave when they had traveled upon the roads until finding Miller's Hollow she placed her vote with the sweet lady.

Turning her snorting stallion towards the stables she promptly locks herself away in the barn......

(hmmmmm, what am I doing riding a stallion naked??? hehehehe)
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kanrya

Kanrya makes her way to the tavern for a drink to toast Teno. "Poor Teno I hear he was fun!!" She sighs and hopes that she isnt next.

DarkAngel

Quote from: Kanrya on July 26, 2009, 10:29:33 PM
Kanrya makes her way to the tavern for a drink to toast Teno. "Poor Teno I hear he was fun!!" She sighs and hopes that she isnt next.

"Amen Sister" Drinks from her mug she was going to get drunk again

Kitsu

Groggily, Kitsu wandered out of his hut, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning hugely. He noticed the commotion a moment later and after listening in to a few conversations, discovered what had gone on during the night. "So Teno's dead, huh?" He frowned at this. Teno had been a good man. It was a pity to learn he was gone.

His spirits lifted back up a bit when he heard about the free alcohol, though, and headed in the direction of the Tavern. Finding it to be full of mourning women, he went to a far off side of the bar. He didn't need anyone crying on him. He almost wished Marguerite were there. she seemed like a good strong woman. Not prone to being too overly emotional. If anyone could keep a level head around here, he would think it would be her.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Transgirlenstein

Trippingsetpent yawns and comes o0ut of the same hut as Ryven and Kip, stretching a bit .  Agast at the horror, she puts her vote in.

"I vote for Ryven since he is so big and strong!"  Fans herself at the thought.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

Quote from: trippingserpent on July 27, 2009, 04:09:48 AM
Trippingsetpent yawns and comes o0ut of the same hut as Ryven and Kip, stretching a bit .  Agast at the horror, she puts her vote in.

"I vote for Ryven since he is so big and strong!"  Fans herself at the thought.

*runs back to Trip*  "Do you have my clothes?"

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

Teno is dead, and it doesn't look at all like this was the sort of thing one could pass off for natural causes.  Most -unnatural-, given the amount of padded footprints.  Unsure, but willing to go with the majority on the issue, she casts her lot for Marguerite