The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

The title explains it all.  I'm looking to have a story that leads straight into the fun.  I want to get at least 3 to 4 couples involved, all sexual preferences excepted. 

No matter where you were in life or how you were feeling you received the letter.  The letter titled to you, as if the person knew you personally.  The letter spoke to your wild side, to something you normally wouldnt. "Come to the address bellow for a party of epic proportions, wear something nice, we're something sexy, wear nothing at all, it doesn't matter just come horny"

For each couple I'd like to have a different style of person though.  Let's get the athletes as one, the older couple as another, the goths/punks as another.  Those are just examples but I'd like to mix it up a bit :)

Before creating a character sheet I want to see what kind of interest this will get.

Feel free to ask any questions!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Tagged partner: this is your wife / husband
Sexuality: be what ever, but be willing to entertain other then what's listed.
Photo: Use as many as you can find
Class/Profession: Invent one if needed, just explain what the class is.  Otherwise things like Fighter, Cleric, Mage, etc.
Personality:
History/Bio:
Extra Notes:
Gear: this is all the items you are traveling with, it can honestly be anything because you'll be without everything soon enough. 
Fears:
Casual Ons:
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons:
Sexual Offs:
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Saiyuri

Elf

I would be interested. I have a question though. Are you looking for established couples or just a fairly even mix of males and females?

Chreestafer

Established couples would be preferred.

Also I'm going to leave this open, do we want this set in a modern area? Fantasy world? Sci fi future? Thoughts and opinions?

Of we do alternate settings obviously I'd like to see a mix on unique races.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Thank you.

Oh now a fantasy world really gets me interested. I would, of course, have to claim a character with at least some elven blood in him. I can go with whatever the majority decides on though.

Etherealgirl

It could always be a fantasy setting. Maybe its like a ritual orgy, where the factions offer up one couple to another. Like a re-commitment of peace.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 02, 2015, 10:45:49 AM
It could always be a fantasy setting. Maybe its like a ritual orgy, where the factions offer up one couple to another. Like a re-commitment of peace.

I like this idea, but I don't want it forced, I'm thinking people go of free will.  But maybe royals from each race or kingdom (so we can have a multitude of races) has enbassidors that volunteer to do this.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

Very interested. I like the idea of the royals, chiefs, etc. congregating for a purpose. I also think the free form would be preferable, but a broader context allows everyone to add interesting backstory to their various and changing  pairings.

Etherealgirl

So like a pair from each race. How many pairs did you want Chreestafer?

Chreestafer

Well it doesn't have to be a pair from each race.  It could be per kingdom, leaving countless possibilities.  For example, kingdom 1 is a human and elf couple, kingdom two orc and drow, kingdom 3 two halflings.

Just to diversify it and make it all unique.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Chreestafer

Of course! :)

However since it is an orgy they should be open to interaction from the opposite sexes.

Futas and trans are also aloud.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Okay, I'm very interested now. I could play an elven prince and wouldn't mind a human (futa) partner.

Chreestafer

Good, so we have a male elf looking for a futa human partner.

I'm debating a human male.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

I think I'll give this a shot. Not sure what race I will pick.

Elf

Doesn't have to be futa, but it's definitely a possibility.

Chreestafer

Posted a character sheet for those interested so far to make characters.
Ons and Offs
F-List

wander

Going to place interest and see what characters turn up before I add my own. :)

Etherealgirl

I'm play a halfling mage, hope we get a wide assortment of races!

Chreestafer

You're more then welcome to post your character sheet here in this thread.

I'm probably going to play some dragonborn / dragon anthro of sorts.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Name: Sera Waylander

Race: Halfling

Tagged partner: No one yet, looking for someone.

Sexuality: Gay (But will rp sexual scenes with all genders/trans/futa)

Photo: Here

Class/Profession: Mage, currently still learning under her master.
Personality: A bit shy, very curious, and kind hearted. Loves all things arcane, especially rituals.

History/Bio: Born with an innate ability for magic, which is rare among her kind, Sera was quickly picked out to study at the famous College of Bergenwerth. Having been enrolled since she was ten years old, its really the only place she has ever known. Her fellow students live within the college and learn from very capable teachers.

She has always had a predisposition with girls, and found them wonderfully beautiful. When she was sixteen she fell in love with another student and had a brief sexual fling with her, before the girl ended up graduating and leaving the college.

Gear: Traveling robes, a staff, spellbook. Oils and jewelry. Couple of books on history and magic. Scrolls, a bottle of lubrication.

Fears: Spiders! Rejection, not being valued, conflict.

Casual Ons: Intelligent discussions. Soft cuddling. Listening.

Casual Offs: rude/mean people. Poor conversationalists. Greedy or Selfish.

Sexual Ons:
(Character does not have a lot of sexual prowess but my Ons and Offs can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Elf

I will do my best to get my CS together tomorrow morning. I couldn't quite get to it today.

Etherealgirl

Elf

Etherealgirl

Chreestafer

Hahaha

We'll I know saiyuri personally, she's a good friend in RL, so I've already talked to her and she's going to be other half for our kingsom.  We will be playing a Drow Princess(her) and myself as a Dragonborn King (being the dnd version of dragonborn, also known as a dragon anthro)

Other then that, we have a female halfling, who would have a wife or girlfriend, so there is a need for one more female there.

Next we have elf playing I believe a male elf hahaha, and he is looking for either a female or futa other half. 

That being said, we could probably start with 2 more poeple, I'd like to get 4 more to have 4 couples total, but 3 couples total isn't bad either. :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Name: Rokyn Vystrum
Race:
Dragonborn

Tagged partner: Saiyuri's Character
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class/Profession: Psychic Warrior
Personality: Cool, calm, and collective. 
History/Bio: Dragonborn aren't conceived, they are created.  The dragonborn is a gift bestowed to most devout followers of the god Bahamut, however, every once and a while, the god sees something unique in the most fierce of warriors.  Though he may not fit the criteria, the god sees something in him for the better.  Rokyn was that man, originally a human being, he had a knack for the powers of the mind.  War raged between the surface kingdom of Valryn and the Drow empire.  The battles raged on for years, before a peace treaty was under way, the Princess of the Drow would be betrothed to the only heir and newly transformed Dragonborn, Rokyn. 
Extra Notes:
Gear: Blade made of Crystal (used to harness his psychic powers), dagger, basic traveling garb, leather armor engraved with the royal symbol of his people. 
Fears: Loosing all he loves, Failing to be a good King.
Casual Ons: Reading, Cool Nights
Casual Offs:
Sexual Ons: Same as Personal
Sexual Offs: Same as Personal

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Does anyone know any other players who might hold interest in this???

Come on E world, we only need 2 more to start!!!!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Who wouldn't want to join a fantasy orgy game!? Maybe they want a bit more plot? *shrugs*

Elf

I know somebody that might be interested. I'll ask her.

Perhaps if the Title were changed to reflect the fantasy aspect, it would garner more interest.

Elf

Name: Prince Casrail Feraemaras
Race: Elf
Tagged partner: Princess Akyralana Kai
Sexuality: Hetero-flexible. He prefers females but get him going and any gender will do. Give him girly parts and curves and a phallus and he's very happy.
Photo:

Class/Profession: Ranger, Mage
Personality: Aloof, a tad arrogant, fun loving, kind under a stern exterior, irresponsible, but loyal
History/Bio:
Casrail was born the third and last child of the current king of Saldaron forest realm of the elves. As such he knows he will likely never be anything more than a prince. He trained as was expected of him as a youth in the art of magic and to be a ranger in his forest. Being a prince though he did not always take his training serious. That changed one day though when the elven woman with him that he had recently started a pretty serious romantic relationship with was killed by bandits because he lacked the skill at armors and magic to save her. He can still be rather carefree in his attitude, but has taken his training very serious. After protecting his kingdom and those he loves the most important thing to him is to just have as much fun as possible.

Some months back Casrail was sent to the Elven kingdom of Etherilith on a minor diplomatic mission. While their meeting with the king and queen he came across their granddaughter, Akyralana and instantly felt a deep attraction to her. The attraction seemed to be mutual so as they spent more time together it went from just attraction to a deep infatuation, possibly even love. Who can really say with the young. She seemed to return the feelings and although they had only known each other a short time he proposed marriage. He gave the argument of it being to strengthen ties between the two Elven kingdoms. He was positively thrilled to learn that she was only half elf and half mermaid, daughter to the king of Galeth, the under water kingdom. His parents disapproved at first, but he convinced them, as he did her, explaining that it would solidify an alliance with the merfolk as well. They agreed and they were wed just three months ago, just a few months after first meeting.
Extra Notes:
This his first time attending the annual celebration and reconfirmation of treaties and alliances, but has been to be the one represent his kingdom for many years.
Gear: Elven cloak, causal attire (for a prince), dual swords, a dagger, Longbow & arrows, spellbook, lute, potions of virility & stamina.
Fears: responsibility, losing his status, losing those he loves.
Casual Ons: Wine, music & dancing, cuddling, a good brawl
Casual Offs: bullies, people without a sense of humor, running out of wine.
Sexual Ons: If it's not listed below he will probably enjoy it.
Sexual Offs: Scat, watersports, real pain & injury, children, animals, vore

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

I am interested in playing a bi Male character. I am thinking a king/chief of a "barbarian" kingdom. He would actually be pretty sophisticated, but in a way that may not be easy to understand by "foreigners." His partner could be from another culture/fantasy race. Anyone interested?

Etherealgirl

I like your character concept Rupert! I hope some one can join up with you!

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Definitely sounds interesting, which means we now need three female characters.

Angel Fire

I am thinking of creating a half elf if y'all would like to have me.  As with all of my characters, she will have a strong preference for women.

If you like to have me, I'll see if I can get a character sheet going.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

GaGa88

I hold a lot of interest for this. Will try to come up with something later. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Elf

Quote from: Angel Fire on September 06, 2015, 04:53:39 PM
I am thinking of creating a half elf if y'all would like to have me.  As with all of my characters, she will have a strong preference for women.

If you like to have me, I'll see if I can get a character sheet going.

Sounds good to me. Looks like you might be the partner Etherealgirl is looking for.

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 06, 2015, 05:59:18 PM
I hold a lot of interest for this. Will try to come up with something later. :)

Awesome, thank you for having a look. I'm sure that like all of your other creations you will come up with something very HAWT!

And that would bring down to only needing one more female character if my calculations are correct.

Greenwoodtree

I'm interested! But after reading through many of the posts, I'm just a little lost as to what kind of character is still needed.  I prefer a female character, but she could be bi. 
If this sounds like it would work, let me know and I will work on character creation.
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Let's only say what our Hearts desire.
~Rumi

My Requests:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=243061.0
My Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224775.0
My Preferences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56044

Elf

Angel Fire

Name: Nadre Anaelemar

Race: Half Elf

Tagged partner: Possibly Etherealgirl's character?

Sexuality: Gay (but she would have sex with other genders reluctantly if it meant peace for the world)

Photo:
photo

Class/Profession: Bard in training

Personality: Compassionate, Caring, Loving, Loves music and writing

History/Bio: Born with a gift of music and the ability to speak her mind, Nadre was seen on the streets during a fair performing one of her originally written tales when the head Bard of the College of Aspenkarn approached her and offered her a free teaching in the uses of songs that could be applied to magic.  She readily accepted at age 15 where she has been living until she was sent out on a mission to bring peace.

She has always known that she loved girls ever since she was very young.  Her father tried to get her to even kiss a man but she did so very reluctantly.  Once she had her first kiss with another girl, it felt like magic to her as it reconfirmed what she already knew about her sexuality.

Gear: Traveling shirts and pants, Small uke, Scrolls and quills, a small dagger 

Fears: Bees, Not being able to help, Feeling unwanted.

Casual Ons: Music, Writing, sweet conversations, interesting people

Casual Offs: Rude people, Not being listened to, Battles

Sexual Ons and Offs: She has a little experience but not much regarding sex.  My O/O's can be found at a link in my signature.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Elf

Not my decision to make but I like Nadre. My vote would definitely for her approval. I hope Chreestafer and Etherealgirl agree.

Greenwoodtree

Name: Lady Serena le Semeur
Race: half-elf
Tagged partner: 
Sexuality: Serena is usually with strong or intellectual males, but she occasionally finds herself unwittingly infatuated and drawn to certain females
Photo: 
Class/Profession: Nobility, Rogue-Sorcerer, independent consultant :P
Personality: Serena is both dark and light depending on her circumstances.  She prefers to carry herself with elegance and grace, and it exemplifies her charisma.  She has learned that grace will take her farther than demands, but she is determined to succeed at almost everything she does, and finds it difficult to meet anyone who can outwit her.  This has led her to a life lived mostly alone.  Serena is filled with curiosity about everything in the world.
History/Bio:  Serena was raised by noble parents, though they never showed her much affection, and there were whispers of her birth being a mystery, and her father being 'someone else'. 
Extra Notes:
Gear:  A small pouch of mysterious contents, a long midnight blue velvet dress, a black cloak, underthings
Fears: trolls, female drow, being penniless, losing her mind
Casual Ons: Intelligence, friendly and adventuring spirits, humor and fun
Casual Offs: grouches, ignorant people, who are so self-centered they only talk about themselves
Sexual Ons: Flirtation, sensuality, not being in a rush, lots of touching, intense sex
Sexual Offs: humanoids that are too large or too small to fit up against her body (also see my O/Os for turn offs)
"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice.  Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

~Rumi

Elf

GaGa88

Greenwoodtree

~Rumi

GaGa88

Quote from: JsHLDantes on September 06, 2015, 10:22:31 PM
Have to admit I've always wondered how they had sex ;)

Hehe, me too! I found this, though, so this would be what I'd go with.

' Mermaids, like dragons, can shift their skin to cover more or less of their legs (and what lies between them) and change the colour accordingly. Like hair, eye and skin colour, a mermaid’s tail colour is determined by genetics. She can close her gills to appear human, when she breathes air on land.

Now, having chosen to permit her tail to part, her gills to close and her skin colour to normalise, a mermaid looks like any normal human.

Essentially, she is as capable as any human woman, though with her high level of fitness and flexibility from swimming all her life, perhaps a little more capable and with more stamina.'

Elf

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Chreestafer

Hey guys, I like what I'm seeing, I'll be back on later and I'll post up some more info :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

This is looking really promising.

If I'm correct this is what we have.

Dragonborn King with Drow
Halfing and Half-elf lesbian couple
Barbarian King with either half-elf or mermaid
Elven Princess with either mermaid or half-elf

So other than deciding who pairs with who we're pretty much set.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Oops, Did I write princess. I meant to just write prince, which is my character. *wonders where those extra ss's came from*

Lord Rupert Everton

I am Happy to pair with anyone, although a mermaid does seem very interesting... :)

Chreestafer

Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 08, 2015, 07:26:09 AM
Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.

That really does suck. So we are back to needing another female before we can get started. We certainly can't start such a game with the creator not having a partner. I suppose one of the unassigned females could your partner leaving one of us players out.

Etherealgirl

Or the maybe he gets first pick, or joins a couple of his choosing. I'm assuming at some point there will be lots of switching.

Elf

I certainly hope there will be lots of switching, kinda what this is all about.

Chreestafer

Switching and all out fun is what it's about :)

We can wait for a bit longer before finding another way around it.  I'll also ask a few people I know. 

I do want other opinions, should we make this more then sex? Like they come together to fuck, they fuck, then have to go save the world?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

A bit of build up would be cool. Like making it a giant ceremony. If they decide to become a group of adventures after this, why not?

Angel Fire

I certainly wouldn't mind the adventuring part after the sex.

Nadre, on the other hand, would reluctantly go along if it meant to be close to whoever her girlfriend would be.  Most likely, she would stay in the background and provide extra buffs and things like that... Only fighting if she no choice but to do so.

Elf

Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 09:37:07 AM
Hmmmm

Hey, Dame. Looks we may have peaked your curiosity. I hope you're looking to join the party. We could really use your help.

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 09:37:07 AM
Hmmmm

HI Dame! :)

Quote from: Elf on September 08, 2015, 09:01:48 AM
Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

That's what makes this rp so awesome!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Etherealgirl

Elf

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 08, 2015, 11:24:09 AM
Most of my games seem to be at a stand still. But that's ok.

*hugz again* Ah I know what that's like. I have some that have seen no changes in weeks.

la dame en noir

Hi! I am definitely interested. This past weekend has sparked my muse again. I had the chance to read fanfiction erotica out loud with my favorite voice actor at Dragon Con...so my creative juices are definitely flowing.
A&A | FxF |

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 12:00:04 PM
Hi! I am definitely interested. This past weekend has sparked my muse again. I had the chance to read fanfiction erotica out loud with my favorite voice actor at Dragon Con...so my creative juices are definitely flowing.

Oh, now that sounds like fun. Am definitely envious.

la dame en noir

It was a LOT of fun. I got a standing ovation and compliments several times by the voice actor himself.
A&A | FxF |

Greenwoodtree

Since I've been reading and lurking, I'll chime in  - I have not been assigned to anyone yet. ;)

I agree that a large, exorbitant display of a ceremony should happen, and I picture it in some great hall with cathedral ceilings and all people from all walks of life are in attendance (easily 5,000 or more).  And the sex will happen within a luxuriously well-draped 'bandstand' in the center of the room, perhaps with transparent drapes, layers of them in reds and golds and deep blues, and with only subtle candle-light within, allowing the perception of writhing bodies for all the onlookers.  Sounds would of course travel... (getting excited)

Just an FYI, I am a DM IRL, and love the details. 

~Rumi

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 12:04:07 PM
It was a LOT of fun. I got a standing ovation and compliments several times by the voice actor himself.

I would have loved to have been there and experienced that.

Quote from: JsHLDantes on September 08, 2015, 12:07:20 PM
Since I've been reading and lurking, I'll chime in  - I have not been assigned to anyone yet. ;)

I agree that a large, exorbitant display of a ceremony should happen, and I picture it in some great hall with cathedral ceilings and all people from all walks of life are in attendance (easily 5,000 or more).  And the sex will happen within a luxuriously well-draped 'bandstand' in the center of the room, perhaps with transparent drapes, layers of them in reds and golds and deep blues, and with only subtle candle-light within, allowing the perception of writhing bodies for all the onlookers.  Sounds would of course travel... (getting excited)

Just an FYI, I am a DM IRL, and love the details. 

Speaking of being assigned a partner. Do you have a preference as to who that might be?

That sounds absolutely wonderful.

Sounds like you run a great game.

Etherealgirl

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Say, would there be any bonuses to the different factions of a child was conceived during the ceremony?

la dame en noir

What kind of characters are here so far? That way I don't repeat anything.
A&A | FxF |

Angel Fire

So far,  we have an elf, a dragonborn, a halfling (who is gay) and two half elves (one of them is gay) for sure that I van see.  There could possibly be a mermaid coming soon but the CS isn't made out yet.  Hope that helps.

GaGa88

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 01:23:00 PM
What kind of characters are here so far? That way I don't repeat anything.

We'll do also have a barbarian kind somewhere in there :)

My friend was playing a drow, she was my counterpart, but real life got in the way.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Once we get everyones character sheet we can start! :)

Also, interest for the game is always open, so any new players can be added in at one point.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

We also still need to work out who is paired with who to start out with. It seems pretty obvious that the two gay ladies will be one couple, but that is the only pairing that is obvious.

pdragon

Hope it's not too late to throw my own hat into the race

Name: Lillian Rocsburrow
Race: Human
Tagged partner: None yet
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Photo:
current
glory days

Class/Profession: Alchemist/Merchant (Former Red Hood)

Personality: Lillian has both the business savvy of a wealthy merchant, and the charisma and cunning of a snake oil salesman. Being a former werewolf hunter Lilly has learned to live and die on her wit and sense of showmanship, being able to manipulate foes into letting their guard down, or charm allies to fight to their last breath for her. While most of her sweet, charming personality may come off as manufactured or forced, she is really a very caring person, and more honest than most apothecaries traveling the roads. However with that sweetness comes an adventurous nature and penchant for mischief.

History/Bio: Lillian was born amongst the ranks of the Red Hoods, an order of huntresses specializing in the eradication of werewolves and other bestial monsters. From a young age she was trained in the ways of the hunt, and excelled in using alchemy to create indirect hunting methods, such as poisoning, ambushing, and trapping. Under the Red Hood's banner she innovated many new potions and weapons used for hunting beasts , however her career was cut short as she met her significant other and decided to settle down, not wanting to put her potential future family at risk by staying involved in the order's business. Now she makes her way as a merchant, selling potions and infused weapons to young adventurers in need. However while she is formally no longer a Red Hood, whenever she develops a particularly potent new potion or bomb she is quick to pass the recipe on to her sisters, continuing to support them from behind the front lines.

Extra Notes: Is a woman, but has been known to use potions to temporarily grant herself a little extra "manliness" when seducing other women.
Gear: Lightly reinforced leather corset, red hooded cloak, basket and pack full of all kinds of alchemist potions, supplies, and explosives
Fears: Large packs of a werewolves, being taken off guard
Casual Ons: Witty, humorous partners, people with money, sweets
Casual Offs: Wolves/Dogs,
Sexual Ons: Experimenting with potions, light body modification (nothing horrific), "playing the boy", Group Sex/Gang Bangs
Sexual Offs: Too much hair, Overly rough/dominant partners, biting/scratching (triggers bad memories)
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Etherealgirl

Elf

Awesome! If Dame and GaGa get Character sheets up we will have an extra female and would need another male.

GaGa88

Been having some family issues this week, feeling slightly emotionally drained but am feeling better so I will do my utmost to get one up today.

GaGa88

If there's anything you'd like me to edit or elaborate on, please let me know!

Name: Princess Akyralana Kai
Race: Mermaid/Elf halfbreed
Tagged partner: Prince Casrail Feraemaras
Sexuality: bisexual
Photo:

Class/Profession: Royalty
Personality: Akyralana is kind and caring, empathetic towards all animals and will protect those she loves with every fiber of her being. When she loves, she loves fiercely and is extremely loyal. She is mercurial as in she can be as cold as the Atlantic and can be as warm as the Pacific. The mermaid is highly intelligent and tries not to act as if she is better than anyone else. She has knowledge of magic, but uses it only when deemed necessary by herself.
History/Bio: Her father is the king of Galeth and her mother is the daugther of the king and queen of the Elven kingdom of Etherilith. She has always divided her time under the sea and above on land with her mother. She is young, but old enough to know what she wants and she so wants to experience love. She loves the sea but has grown quite fond of dry land. Mostly the music. It had taken a while for her to get the hang of it, but she really enjoys spending time amongst the humans. Her father doesn't like not knowing where she is so he gets angry when she sneaks above surface, but she craves more than an underwater life.
Akyralana met Casrail one day while she was spending time with her mother and grandparents in Etherilith, she was pretty much enamored with the prince at first sight. She had never felt that way around any male before. They had spent more and more time together, the infatuation was clearly mutual. It had taken a month or two for her to reveal that she was only half elf, she never knew how others would react but he seemed to be excited about that fact that she was half mermaid. Casrail suggested that they should be wed to forge a stronger alliance between Etherilith and Saldaron, also an alliance between Saldaron and the underwater kingdom of Galeth.
She was slightly skeptical about being married to someone so soon after meeting them, but she accepted. They'd only been married close to 3 months when they'd agreed to attend the ceremony as representatives of their respective kingdoms.
Extra Notes: She is okay with being called Kyra or Lana when she gives someone permission.
Gear:  Seashells to remind her of her undersea home, a dress or two (even though she won't really need them), and a necklace (that she never removes) bearing the royal symbols of her people (one for her father and one for her mother).
Fears: Fishermen, sharks, and not much else.
Casual Ons: Intelligent conversations, confidence, reading, risque clothing, music.
Casual Offs: Arrogance/cockiness, ignorance, small talk.
Sexual Ons: Teasing, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight pain, maybe a little blood, anal, oral sex.
Sexual Offs: Straight up bestiality, bathroom play, massive amounts of pain and/or blood.

Chreestafer

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 11, 2015, 08:32:22 PM
If there's anything you'd like me to edit or elaborate on, please let me know!

Name: Akyralana Kai
Race: Halfling, mermaid and elf
Tagged partner: nobody yet, looking.
Sexuality: bisexual
Photo:

Class/Profession: Royalty
Personality: Akyralana is kind and caring, empathetic towards all animals and will protect those she loves with every fiber of her being. When she loves, she loves fiercely and is extremely loyal. She is mercurial as in she can be as cold as the Atlantic and can be as warm as the Pacific. The mermaid is highly intelligent and tries not to act as if she is better than anyone else. She has knowledge of magic, but uses it only when deemed necessary by herself.
History/Bio: Her father is the king of their kingdom of merfolk and her mother is the daugther of an elven king and queen. She has always divided her time under the sea and above on land with her mother. She is young, but old enough to know what she wants and she so wants to experience love. She loves the sea but has grown quite fond of dry land. Mostly the music and all the amazing technology. It had taken a while for her to get the hang of it, but she really enjoys spending time amongst the humans. Her father doesn't like not knowing where she is so he gets angry when she sneaks above surface, but she craves more than an underwater life.
She is quite free-spirited so when her father had been looking for volunteers amongst his daughters, Lana jumped at the chance to be a part of the ceremony. Fully-knowing what it entailed, the king was uncertain about his youngest being there but she finally talked him into it.
Extra Notes:  She doesn't mind being called Kyra or Lana, if she gives the person permission.
Gear: An iPod, some seashells, a dress or two (even though she won't really need them), and a necklace (that she never removes) bearing the royal symbols of her people (one for her father and one for her mother).
Fears: Fishermen, sharks, and not much else.
Casual Ons: Intelligent conversations, confidence, reading, risque clothing, music.
Casual Offs: Arrogance/cockiness, ignorance, small talk.
Sexual Ons: Teasing, exhibitionism, voyeurism, slight pain, maybe a little blood, anal, oral sex.
Sexual Offs: Straight up bestiality, bathroom play, massive amounts of pain and/or blood.

All good except 2 things.  Halfling is its own race of small folk, you'd be considered a half breed, and we're setting this in a fantasy world so there would be no ipod.
Ons and Offs
F-List

GaGa88

I'm happy to make those changes. :)

I'll edit the CS to reflect them!

Edited!

Elf

Okay, which of you lovely ladies wants to be the wife of my Elf prince?

GaGa88

If nobody else is interested, I'm up for that. I can change stuff in Akyralana's bio to reflect it if so, she is half Elf. If he wouldn't mind being married to a half breed.

Elf

He is the third child, almost unheard of among elves, so will never be anything more than just a prince. He does not care about such things. Her being of mixed heritage may well have been a part of what attracted him to her in the first place.

GaGa88

She's the daughter of an elven princess and splits her time between the sea and upon the land.

Elf

Quote from: GaGa88 on September 12, 2015, 06:36:27 PM
She's the daughter of an elven princess and splits her time between the sea and upon the land.

From a different Elven kingdom I'm presuming, so being no relation to him.

GaGa88

From different kingdoms, yes. Maybe some sort of merging of kingdoms?

Elf

Well not a merging but strengthening of the alliance between the 3 kingdoms.

GaGa88

Elf

I like it. They could have met during one of her times topside and he was in her mother's kingdom for some simple ambassador mission. He would have been instantly attracted to her. Then after seeking her company more became deeply infatuated. Then after he learned that she was half mermaid he suggested the marriage, for diplomatic reasons. It would have taken some convincing to get his parents (king & queen) to approve it, but he won out with the promise of strengthened ties with the other elves and gaining an alliance with the merfolk.

Chreestafer

So I believe we have enough character sheets to start us off for now if all is ok with that. 

Dantes, would you like to be my other half?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 14, 2015, 07:15:46 AM
Let's do this!

I agree, let's do this!

Modified my CS to reflect the changes to GaGa's CS making Prince Casrail and Princess Akyralana a newly wed couple.

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Elf

Chreestafer

Need to hear from Dantes first to see if she is ok with being my other half.  If it's a yea, then we're good to go :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Chreestafer

Here is the character acceptance thread and the ooc.  Please follow the directions I posted! Otherwise post your CS there please.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Dammit sorry, the link didn't take for some reason, haha thanks elf!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Etherealgirl

Etherealgirl

Chieftain looks like he could impregnate half the women there, and still have stamina left over for masturbation. :O

GaGa88

Quote from: Etherealgirl on September 14, 2015, 01:15:27 PM
Chieftain looks like he could impregnate half the women there, and still have stamina left over for masturbation. :O

Akyralana will be excited by him, lol.

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

If Dame does joins us we will have an odd number and if we are going for established couples we would one more person for that.

Speaking of couples, GaGa and I are the only ones to have put our two characters together as a couple.

Personally I don't care if all the other characters come to the "celebration" singly or as a pair, also having extra ladies does not hurt my feelings any either. We already have the two gay ladies, which I kinda thought would be coming together as a pair, what difference would it be if another female arrived without a counter part. I know GaGa wants to exercise her Bi nature and do some all girls scenes.

Etherealgirl

Well I'm excited to start, if someone wants to come with me as an establish couple, I am all for it! :D

Angel Fire

If you wish, Etherealgirl, we could make it official and have Nadre and Sera as a couple... Possibly meeting on the way to the celebration and treaty alliance.

Etherealgirl

We could do that, or we could have them as an actual couple, maybe have been dating for a couple of months?

Angel Fire

Having them as an actual couple can work.  I am sure that there will be wonderful stories to tell between them and some good music to be played along the way. *Smiles*

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Sounds good.  I'll do that when I can get a break from work. *Smiles*

Chreestafer

Well in truth I never gave pdragon the ok to join, and Mr barbarian never posted his character sheet here before being ok'd so that's why it's a bit off at the moment.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lord Rupert Everton

Apologies on the posting thing. Additionally I'm cool going stag or coupled.

Greenwoodtree

~Rumi

Chreestafer

Dantes, did you wish to be my other half as well as post your CS in the accepted thread.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Greenwoodtree

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 15, 2015, 08:05:14 PM
Dantes, did you wish to be my other half as well as post your CS in the accepted thread.

Sure!
And also,
This is my 1st group game and I am sadly lacking in the knowledge of how it works.  Can someone share the approved thread and I will post there.  TBH, IRL my DM just cancelled our tabletop game indefinitely so I came here seeking some mental stimulation  >:) and joined 2 group games.  Even though I DM a homebrew campaign, it's not the same as being a player....

~Rumi

Elf

Well we're glad to have you here so we can help with your "Mental Stimulation."

Here is the link you requested.
The Fantasy Bi-Orgy Acceptance / Out of Character Thread

Chreestafer

It's official! Dantes and I are newly weds hahaha.  We coupled up so we can start with 3 couples and off the bat and others can join in at a laterrible date once they're squared away.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

This is of course if the other 2, pdragon and chieftain want to be a couple.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Chreestafer

Work should be easy today so once I get home I'll get a startup post going.  Feel free all to post in the ooc thread now
Ons and Offs
F-List