Card Games in CYBERSPACE!!!??? (Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Duelists) (Need Lady Chars!)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 12, 2011, 04:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

"Duel Visor, Engaged! Arena Initialized!" The world is enveloped by a blue wave that surrounds your entire line of vision. In a surreal out of body experience you can see yourself floating through this vortex of digital information towards a familiar sight of a massive dueling coliseum outlined with beautiful mountains surrounding the area and an ocean to the west The dueling coliseum itself was reminiscent of a standing duel at the center with viewing screens with a play by play of the action that was about to take place. Many there avatars war within the stadium awaiting the bout. A set of seats were for the VIPs of the duelists in question just incase one needed a cheerleading section. As you look around you notice that your opponent is already standing at the opposite end of the arena, his dueling deck within his duel disc and ready to begin the match. Your heart races knowing that so many eyes are upon you now and theres no other feeling like it...

Once again someone is taking a shot at the world of Yugioh for an RP setting. Knowledge of how to actually duel is needed but you will not have to be extremely good at it in order to enjoy it. The game will take place some time after the events of 5Ds but before ZEXAL so that anyone can come in with a fresh slate. Riding duels whilst still popular, have new competition as the next step in dueling is discovered. Cyber Duelist armed with Duel Visors are able to accept a challenge from a duelist no matter the distance, engage in duels with duelists across the world and allowing others to be able to witness the duel with the VR interface.

With this leap in Dueling however comes new dangers. Where there is technology, there is money and where there is money, there is crime. Cyber Criminals in the form of Duelist Hackers steal card data in order to secure not only the best deck but to gain access to private information through the sub-routines of dueling be it for malicious fun or something far more sinister. Whilst protocols are in effect and defenses are constantly increasing there seems to be more exploits.

You are the new blood of the dueling world coming from many walks of life and though the circumstances and stages of dueling may change the fact that Duel Monsters is one of the most popular games in the world has never changed. You are a Duelist through and through and maybe you are a prodigy of victory or a complete failure each of you still have your own personal enjoyment of the game. Welcome to the Age of Virtual Dueling...

Character Sheet

In order to fill out the dueling deck you need to create a deck. If people need help then please feel free to contact me for help on the matter as I am always happy to do so. To simulate the drawing of cards, you number the cards from 1 to you entire dueling deck which can range from 1 to 60. Roll dice to simulate a draw. If you have landed on a number you have already drawn yet have copies of a card still to be used, then you have drawn a copy. If not then go up or down to the next available card, whichever is closer. If even going up or down is unable to be determined then you choose.

Also as a House Rule, to simulate the comebacks that are infamous in the Yugioh series, when you are losing by a severe margin (typically when you are at or below 4,000 life points), once and only once per duel can you invoke a Destiny Draw. The Destiny Draw allows a Duelist to pull a key card they need from their deck to hopefully turn a duel around. To simulate this, you need to pick out cards from your deck and list and number them under the Destiny Draw. The less cards you have, the more likely you will pull the card you need when you roll the die for it.

For those who might not want to duel at all, thats not a problem either if you still like the series and enjoy the RP aspects more then the game itself. After all the other characters have important things to do as well during those times even if they are not seen up on the arena.

Now that I have explained this, please feel free to inquire or suggest how I can improve this for your enjoyment. Enjoy!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name:
Personality
Backstory:
Ons:
Offs:
In Character Kinks:
Appearance:

Dueling Deck

Destiny Draw

Silk

I'm all over this one :D Hmm do I use my dragunity or the old faithful fortune lady deck :D

Vergil1989

I don't know what deck I'll be using since I'll have to put together one using stuff from Yugioh sites and stuff, having no real decks of my own, but I'm sure it'll be heavy in Spellcasters probably, if not my all time favorite Dragon types lol.

"Go Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon!"
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Laughing Hyena

I always did love you two. :-)  Let's get some more people interested in this also.

ZameRagues

Color me interested. A few tweaks to my deck, and i'll have it up.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

LightNight

May be intrested, it been some time last time I think of my deck. -blows dust of the deck-
Enjoy the Fantasy just don't live your fantasy.

ShadowFox89

I can't resist.... give me a bit to work up a deck. Can't promise any kind of power, I would much rather go theme.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ZameRagues

Are you going to use the dice bot for drawing?
EX. list the cards with numbers and roll a die, the die points to a card and that's the one you draw.

Are we using the current ban list?
Traditional or Advanced, if yes?
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Silk

There was a web program we used last time that was particularly useful, trying to remember what it was.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ZameRagues on December 13, 2011, 12:38:27 AM
Are you going to use the dice bot for drawing?
EX. list the cards with numbers and roll a die, the die points to a card and that's the one you draw.

Are we using the current ban list?
Traditional or Advanced, if yes?

If one reads the first part of the character sheet then you'd know that yes Zame we will be using that method. :-)

And the Limited and Forbidden cards follow the advanced format. (Which is something I neglected to write down.)

If anyone wants help with deck building or wants to ask more questions feel free to.

Lastly Id like to get a decent balance between the genders going.

Vergil1989

Advanced Method?  Sorry, not up to date with tournament rules and stuff.  Beyond that though I should have a card deck and all that going before today's over.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Laughing Hyena

Basically it means that it uses the Forbidden Lists outlined in the Advanced section of the TCG (Trading Card Game) An example being that in the Magician of Faith is Forbidden in the Advanced Rules yet Limited in the Traditional Version.

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

Is there a website with anything to put a deck together quickly?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

I've been trying to find my old fortune lady deck, no avial though, so might give dragunity a go instead.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 14, 2011, 12:35:14 PM
Is there a website with anything to put a deck together quickly?

http://www.yugiohitalia.com/deckbuilder/

This is one of the only web programmed deck builders for use. For cards try using the yugioh wikia to get card data and if you need help don't hesitate to PM me.

Vergil1989

Can we have more than one deck by chance?  If not it's cool, I'll still get a character going, but I was thinking to have at least two distinctive decks so I can change my game up depending on the situation.  If only the one I'm good with that too though lol.

Laughing Hyena

Personally I would not mind it but there would only be two decks allowed per character. If it doesn't work out or if it makes the game a touch unfair to others then I'll have to disallow it. But for now its fine.

Vergil1989

Name:  Kira Seto Kiaba
Personality; Extremely intelligent, ruthless in dueling, merciless to those that become her enemies, and passionate about anything she sets her mind to, Kira Seto Kiaba, the Dragon Mistress as she'll be called once her dueling career begins, has an extremely tough exterior but get past her defenses and you might be surprised to find a compassionate woman that isn't afraid to speak her mind regardless of what others might think of her.  Because of her rough start, starting out as a poor homeless child, she had had to become as strong as she is now to have a chance in the world she knows today while trying to regain her family's past glory.  If that means fighting tooth, nail, and claw to do so, then she'll do it.
Backstory:  Living in the slums of Domino City, Kira Seto Kiaba is the last remaining member of the Kiaba line, the family business having gone bankrupt long ago, long before she was born.  Even so, her father had kept extensive notes and recorded history of their family and what they had achieved, passing his knowledge onto her before he passed away when she was 12 years old.  She became an orphan, a homeless child that had to fight tooth and nail for the cards she has now.  She became known around the locals as a cold, merciless duelist that crushes anyone that gets in her way, but the few people that know the woman underneath know better than to be fooled by her dragon scaled hide that conceals a warm, compassionate woman that is just trying to regain what is rightfully hers.  The trouble is, few people dare to get that close to the beautiful if formidable woman because of her aggressive nature that's just as volatile as the Blue-Eyes White Dragons she keeps in her powerful deck.

The family business had been lost when the advances in technologies were surpassing even the Kiaba Corps abilities to keep up with.  The company went bankrupt long before the Duel Visors were introduced into the general public, and the family fortune was quickly taken away by investors and the bank, leaving the future generations of Kiaba kin without so much as a penny to their name before it was all said and done.  There had been some minor success in the past, but nothing compared to what once was.  Kira plans to change that real soon.
Ons:  (See O/O page.)  Light to heavy playful bondage, ice play, toys, sensual oil massages, romantic and slow sessions mostly.
Offs:  (See O/O page.)  No hardcore stuff such as watersports, scat, blood play, etc.
In Character Kinks:  When she's not the one on top, she's the one being given the royal treatment when she can afford it.  (See earlier Ons for example.)
Appearance: 

Dueling Deck;  Dragons Unite!

1; Yomi Ship  800 ATK/1400 DEF
2; Wall of Illusion  1000 ATK/1850 DEF
3; Rude Kaiser  1800 ATK/1600 DEF
4; Totem Dragon 400 ATK/200 DEF
5; Totem Dragon 400 ATK/200 DEF
6; Totem Dragon 400 ATK/200 DEF
7; Blue-Eyes White Dragon  3000 ATK/2500 DEF
8; Blue-Eyes White Dragon  3000 ATK/2500 DEF
9; Blue-Eyes White Dragon  3000 ATK/2500 DEF
10; Copycat 0 ATK/0 DEF
11; Baby Dragon 1200 ATK/700 DEF
12; Time Wizard 500 ATK/400 DEF
13; Thousand Dragon 2400 ATK/2000 DEF
14; Kuriboh 300 ATK/200 DEF
15; Winged Kuriboh 300 ATK/200 DEF
16; Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning 3000 ATK/2500 DEF
17; Marshmallon 300 ATK/500 DEF
18; Decoy Dragon 300 ATK/200 DEF
19; Exploder Dragon 1000 ATK/0 DEF
20; Red Eyes Black Chick 800 ATK/500 DEF
21; Red Eyes Black Dragon 2400 ATK/2000 DEF
22; Masked Dragon 1400 ATK/1100 DEF
23; White Stone of Legend 300 ATK/250 DEF
24; White Stone of Legend 300 ATK/250 DEF
25; White Stone of Legend 300 ATK/250 DEF
26; Shining Angel 1400 ATK/800 DEF
27; Field-Commander Rahz 1600 ATK/12 DEF
28; Honest 1100 ATK/1900 DEF
29; Kaibaman 200 ATK/700 DEF
30; Heart of Clear Water
31; Ring of Magnetism
32; Mystical Space Typhoon
33; Mystical Space Typhoon
34; Mystical Space Typhoon
35; Pot of Avarice
36; Solemn Judgment
37; Cards of Consonance
38; Swords of Revealing Light
39; Return from a Different Dimension
40; Negate Attack
41; Mirror Force
42; Monster Reincarnation
43; Monster Reborn
44; Ancient Rules
45; Ancient Rules
46; Monster Gate
47; Reinforcement of the Army
48; De-Fusion
49; De-Fusion
50; De-Fusion
51; Dragon's Mirror
52; Future Fusion
53; Polymerization
54; Polymerization
55; Polymerization
56; Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
57; Flute of Summoning Kuriboh
58; Dark Hole
59; Mirror Wall
60; Fusion Gate

Extra Deck
1;  Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon 4500 ATK/3800 DEF
2;  Five-Headed Dragon 5000 ATK/5000 ATK

Destiny Draw;  (Might need help with this one.)

Still need to sort out my extra deck and fusion deck, along with anything else I'm forgetting.

ShadowFox89

Vergil, do most of your characters have to be related in some way to a canon character? >.>'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

No, why?  Is that a problem my friend?  If it is I can change it gladly enough.

ShadowFox89

Well... I'll be honest, I've only seen three of your characters (including this one), but so far 2 of them have been related to canon characters from some setting, with one of them being the daughter of a certain good aligned dark elf ranger.

Though that could be my own bias speaking of course.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ZameRagues

Name:Zame Ragues
Personality: Casual in dueling, wants to simply enjoy most of his duels. Usually will do the right thing, unless the pay out for him is of great benefit or profit. Should something interest him more then a fly, he may investigate it or take it for his own.
Backstory: Raised in a perfectly average home, he went to school, did a few sports, even moved towns a couple of times uprooting him from friends. Nothing out of the ordinary, however after moving to Domino City he kept to himself. Only a small group of friends surrounded him during his final years of school, all interested in dueling. His friends grew to keep a close eye on there friend. A thief or natural con artist had taken place within the boy. Jokingly, his friends claim that if they should ever need a lawyer he would be there first choice. Mutually, he refers to his friends as both a joker and politician. Shortly after finishing school, he found a small group called the "Shadowed Duelists". There goal being to improve each others dueling skills, a few within the group using less then conventional or legal methods. Even Zame has been known to dabble in such ways, as well as spice up a duel by making bets on his duels.
Ons: Voyeur, Romance, mild roughness, simple things.
Offs: Toiletry and blood
In Character Kinks: Enjoys watching his opponent struggle, or writhe in agitation during a duel. Enjoys it slightly even outside of card games.
Appearance:

Dueling Deck

Aegis of Water
1. Blizzed, Defender of the Ice Barrier
2. Blizzed, Defender of the Ice Barrier
3. Deep Sea Diva
4. Deep Sea Diva
5. Star Boy
6. Star Boy
7. Snowman Eater
8. Spined Gillman
9. Spined Gillman
10.Koa'ki Meiru Sea Panther
11.Koa'ki Meiru Sea Panther
12.Koa'ki Meiru Sea Panther
13.Warrior of Atlantis
14.warrior of Atlantis
15.Lekunga
16.Lekunga
17.Armed Sea Hunter
18.Armed Sea Hunter
19.Fenrir
20.Fenrir
21.Aqua Spirit
22.Aqua Spirit
23.Maiden of the Aqua
24.Maiden of the Aqua
25.Cyber Shark
26.Cyber Shark
27.Cyber Shark
28.Levia-Dragon - Daedalus
29.Fog King
30.Fog King
31.White Night Dragon
32.Water Hazard
33.Water hazard
34.Nobleman of Crossout
35.Moray of Greed
36.A Legendary Ocean
37.A Legendary Ocean
38.A Legendary Ocean
39.Final Countdown
40.Salvage
41.Burden of the Mighty
42.Level Limit Area B
43.Dark Bribe
44.Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
45.Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
46.Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord
47.Tornado Wall
48.Tornado Wall
49.Depth Amulet
50.Mirror Force
51.Imperial Custom
52.Metal Reflect Slime

Depth of Power
1. Fleur Synchron
2. Blackwing - Mistral The Silver Shield
3. Medusa Worm
4. Ally of Justice Cycle Reader
5. Ally of Justice Cycle Reader
6. Spirit Reaper
7. Marshmallon
8.Sangan
9.Phantom of Chaos
10.Breaker The Magical Warrior
12.Snipe Hunter
13.Snipe Hunter
14.Dark Grepher
15.Kycoo The Ghost Destroyer
16.Satellite Cannon
17.White Horned Dragon
18.Chaos Sorceror
19.Dark Armed Dragon
20.Gandora The Dragon of Destruction
21.Dark Horus
22.Beast King Barbarros
23.Van'Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord
24.Hand Destruction
25.Hand Destruction
26.Monster Reborn
27.Bait Doll
28.Foolish Burial
29.Burial from a Different Dimension
30.Monster Reincarnation
31.Gold Sarcophagus
32.Reasoning
33.Reasoning
34.Tribute to the Doomed
35.Forced Back
36.Sakuretsu Armor
37.Dark Illusion
38.Blast with Chain
39.Damage Condensor
40.Tiki Curse
41.Tiki Soul
42.Zoma the Spirit
43.Metal Reflect Spirit
44.Divine Wrath
45.Starlight Road
46.Nordic Relic Brisingamen
47.Dark Bribe

Extra Deck
1. Leviair the sea dragon
2. Thunder End dragon
3. Number 39: Utopia
4. Stardust Dragon
5. Red Dragon Archfiend
6. Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon
7. Black-Winged Dragon
8. Mist Wurm
9. Chevalier De Fleur
10.Ally of Justice

Destiny Draw
Aegis of Water
1. Depth Amulet
2. Aegis of The Ocean Dragon Lord
3. Burden of the Mighty
4. Cyber Shark
5. Aqua Spirit
6. Lekunga
7. Deep Sea Diva

Depth of Power
1. Damage Condensor
2. Metal Reflect Slime
3. Zoma The Spirit
4. Starlight Road
5. Monster Reborn
6. Monster Reincarnation
7. Reasoning
8. Dark Armed Dragon
9. Spirit Reaper
10.Marshmallon
11.Satellite Cannon
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vergil1989 on December 15, 2011, 03:15:38 PM
No, why?  Is that a problem my friend?  If it is I can change it gladly enough.

It is a slight problem Vergil if I wanted to use a relative of the Kaiba family but please do remember that a character is only original if they aren't molded from a cookie cutter.

Secondly this would be about 500 years into the future. You could have done SO much more with the Kaiba name then just that. In summary if you really want to be a Kaiba its gonna be by my terms and you better wow me with it! ^_^

Vergil1989

Lol yes sir!  Well, I'll change things a bit if you like and see what I can throw together.  Give me a bit but I'm still keeping the Dragon deck I have started, that I won't bend on lol.

Latooni Subota

Seems like you need girls! Even if you don't, i'm gonna bully and harass you till you let me in anyways! XD

I'll give this a shot. Give me a little while and I'll have a character up, and start looking up my old deck build ideas. Do note I am woefully out of date with actual YGO plot. I've read more manga than actually watching the anime, and I only know a little of 5D, and nothing beyond :x
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Laughing Hyena

You'll do fine I think so welcome aboard Latooni. If you need help I'll happily help you in PMs and feel free to ask others if they wouldn't wanna join this also. Anyone else needing help with their decks or such?

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Latooni Subota on December 15, 2011, 09:37:30 PM
Seems like you need girls! Even if you don't, i'm gonna bully and harass you till you let me in anyways! XD

To be fair, I rarely decide on a gender until the last moment >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

I need some for putting together a good Dragon oriented deck.  I have a few more cards added to my list but I'm mixing it up with effect type monsters and field clearers as well such as Dark Hole, Yomi Ship, Mirror Wall, and stuff like that.  Any ideas after I post what I have so far?

Laughing Hyena

Several actually. Especially that you could use various ways to bring out some really big guns really damn fast.

Vergil1989

Coolness.  Hit me with your best shot then LH!   >:) >:) >:) >:)

Latooni Subota

First attempt at a character up! Tell me if it's terrible or not. I'm gonna go start digging for deck ideas. X3

Name: Tamase Tama

Personality: Tama is a little bit of a split personality. While dueling she tries to put on a brave look and gets boisterous, in other aspects of her life she's pretty thoroughly meek. A sheltered life due to her condition helped reinforce her meekness, and led her to letting people take the lead for her quite often. Still, when in the freedom of the cyber world she tends to try and really push things and live life as if she's making up for lost time. When it comes to relationships she doesn't have much experience . . at least with others. When sheltered with unlimited net access, you tend to peek at things you shouldn't. A lot.

Backstory: Tama is a young Japanese girl born to surprisingly wealthy parents in the electronics industry (Parents that are terrible at picking names for their children!) . Unfortunately, she was born with the genetic anomaly known as albinism, though not a complete case. Almost ironically, she actually has a greater level of photosensitivity, leading to an outright UV allergy. As such she was kept sheltered, with special anti-UV windows and all her classes being held virtually with an expensive private school. To be honest, it wasn't a very fun life for Tama. What good is wealth when you can't go out and enjoy the sun?

Tama passed the time by learning all manner of things, since she had an unusually good ability to rapidly pick up new things. Languages, basic programming, and more importantly: games. She thrived with old games like Go, Shogi, and Mahjong just as much as she thrived with more contemporary games like Dungeon Dice and, more recently, Duel Monsters. Though she could only play via the internet, she had fun regardless of winning or losing. With the advent of the Duel Visor however, she found the next best thing to being able to walk outside and play. Now she could interact with people in a system almost exactly like the real world! . . . and she realized that this type of virtual contact was WHOLLY embarrassing, leading to drop in her win ratio. Still, she was gonna try her best to get along in this brave new world, and succeed!

Ons: Being submissive, bondage, toys, and any number of things I've forgotten.

Offs: Scat, bloodplay, gross bodily harm, death.

In Character Kinks: Voyeurism, being treated roughly, 'strong' older people. (Male OR Female)

Appearance:

Tama is a fairly petite girl, standing at a little more than five feet tall, with a small delicate frame. That's not to say that she has no curves whatsoever, but she IS regularly outshined by people younger than her, much to her chagrin. She blames her inability to go out and get proper exercise for her small stature. Really, she should be blaming her equally petite mother and grandmother. Her avatar is surprisingly unmodified however. She doesn't really use any of the nifty extra options or outfights, instead preferring regular clothing. Still, she IS considering grabbing a cool black cape or witch's hat, to go along with her primary deck's theme. Maybe.

Master Magicians

Dueling Deck
1: Apprentice Magician
2: Apprentice Magician
3: Apprentice Magician
4: Effect Veiler
5: Effect Veiler
6: Frequency Magician
7: Frequency Magician
8: Magical Exemplar
9: Magical Exemplar
10: Crusader of Endymion
11: Crusader of Endymion
12: Old Vindictive Magician
13: Breaker the Magical Warrior
14: Breaker the Magical Warrior
15: Defender the Magical Knight
16: Defender the Magical Knight
17: Defender the Magical Knight
18: Magical Marionette
19: Magical Marionette
20: Chaos Sorcerer
21: Chaos Sorcerer
22: Endymion, the Master Magician
23: Magician's Circle
24: Magician's Circle
25: Bottomless Trap Hole
26: Bottomless Trap Hole
27: Mirror Force
28: Torrential Tribute
29: Magical Citadel of Endymion
30: Magical Citadel of Endymion
31: Magical Citadel of Endymion
32: Spell Power Grasp
33: Spell Power Grasp
34: Spell Power Grasp
35: Allure of Darkness
36: Double Summon
37: Book of Moon
38: Pitch-Black Power Stone
39: Swords of Revealing Light
40: Heavy Storm
41: Mystical Space Typhoon
42: Reload
43: Pot of Avarice
44: Pot of Avarice

Synchro
Chaos Goddess
Arcanite Magician
Arcanite Magician
Arcanite Magician
Explosive Magician
Explosive Magician
Tempest Magician
Tempest Magician
Stardust Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Black Rose Dragon

Destiny Draw
Chaos Sorcerer
Mirror Force
Heavy Storm
Swords of Revealing Light
Fortune Favors the Bold

Dueling Deck
1: Fortune Lady Light
2: Fortune Lady Light
3: Fortune Lady Light
4: Fortune Lady Fire
5: Fortune Lady Fire
6: Mirror Force
7: Fortune Lady Wind
8: Fortune Lady Wind
9: Fortune Lady Water
10: Fortune Lady Water
11: Fortune Lady Water
12: Fortune Lady Dark
13: Fortune Lady Dark
14: Fortune Lady Earth
15: Fortune Lady Earth
16: Solitaire Magician
17: Beast King Barbaros
18: Rai-Mei
19: Rai-Mei
20: Summoner Monk
21: Magical Exemplar
22: Magical Exemplar
23: Effect Veiler
24: Effect Veiler
25: Effect Veiler
26: Dark Simorgh
27: Future Visions
28: Future Visions
29: Future Visions
30: Fortune's Future
31: Fortune's Future
32: Fortune's Future
33: Gold Sarcophagus
34: Gold Sarcophagus
35: Allure of Darkness
36: Nobleman of Crossout
37: Time Passage
38: Time Passage
39: Different Dimension Gate
40: Torrential Tribute
41: Compulsory Evacuation Device
42: Return from the Different Dimension
43: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow
44: Chaos Sorcerer
45: Starlight Road

Synchro
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier x2
Arcanite Magician x2
Tempest Magician x2
Chaos Goddess x2
Colossal Fighter x2
Stardust Dragon x2
Black Rose Dragon x2
Orient Dragon

Destiny Draw
Mirror Force
Dark Simorgh
Chaos Sorcerer

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Laughing Hyena

First off Latooni I love this character. Already theres a ton of personality. Soon as you get a deck, you are totally in.

In either case Vergil I'll PM you the details.

ShadowFox89

I'm likely going to have a character who plays as well as I do.... Not very well at all.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

Vergil1989

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 15, 2011, 10:34:44 PM
I'm likely going to have a character who plays as well as I do.... Not very well at all.

Don't feel bad ShadowFox.  I have only played a handful of games with friends when I was still in college so you're probably more experienced than I am lol.

Laughing Hyena

Nice to know the lot of you are looking forward to this. Feel free to ask others if they are interested in this. The more the merrier.

SomeGuy

Posting interest, I've actually been keeping an eye on this since it originally was posted...

I know pretty much nothing about the game so I'd be looking to start off as a friend of someone else who starts to join in as things go along.

ShadowFox89

I haven't played for several years, and even then I did poorly xD

Anyway, I'll likely post bits of a character up at a time.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

I tried to get a few friends interested, but they prefer MTG to YGO, or aren't card gamers, so they said no. :x

Vergil1989

Well, if you don't mind being my gal's personal slave I could show you the ropes lol.  Joking aside, just ask and we'll help you get through all this my friend.  Welcome aboard.  I'd recommend finding a way to watch Yu-Gi-Oh since while the rules are different, most of them are pretty accurate from show to actual game, it's just knowing the difference is what matters.  Anime Freak or Anime Ultima should have all of them if not most of them online.

SomeGuy

Quote from: Latooni Subota on December 15, 2011, 11:13:44 PM
I tried to get a few friends interested, but they prefer MTG to YGO, or aren't card gamers, so they said no. :x

Huh, I'm actually interested because I spent a fair bit of time playing MTG

Laughing Hyena

Yugioh is on Hulu. And take my advice and avoid season one of the original series as it does not follow the actual rules at all.  (It was before the actual trading card game came out)

Latooni Subota

Well, to be fair, you should watch the LATER series of YGO. To be perfectly honest, i'd suggest watching GX. There's a LOT of material in the first 'series' to go through, so you'd be better off with something a bit more self-contained. Watch 5Ds if you want to know about CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES :o

Edit: I'm a little torn between choices. Since I think someone pointed out their wanting to do a Fortune deck, i'll go with something spellcaster-y. So much variety!

Vergil1989

I actually was going to do a Spellcaster deck, but my second choice can be an Elemental Hero deck, or trying my hand at Synchro summons since that's a territory I have no experience in personally other than the few episodes of 5Ds I've watched so far lol.  I don't know, what do you guys say?

Latooni Subota

Well, synchro summons can go in a LOT of decks now. I'm probably gonna make a deck based around the three Synchro spellcasters and Endymion tricks. (I really wanted to do a Fortune deck though! So cute! lol )

Vergil1989

I have my first deck finished up but I still need to get my Fusion and Extra junk in there as well.

ShadowFox89

Deck should be done, thanks mostly to Hyena. I'll write up a rough character draft and post her/him (flip a coin!) tomorrow.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

Just a quick question, do you want us to stick to sixty card decks? (not counting Extra/Sideboard stuff of course)

Or can we make our delicious 40-card decks? :x

Laughing Hyena

I never said that you had to use 60 cards in your deck. Only that the maximum was 60. the minimum of course is 40 cards in a deck.

ShadowFox89

Since it has been a while since I played: extra deck is 15 cards max, right?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vergil1989

I'm about to pass out at my desk, and I still need to make up my own extra deck and all that.  LH, I'd hate to ask you since you've done a ton for me already, but what cards do I need for it yet beyond of course the Blue Eyes Ultimate and the Five Headed Dragon?  Anyway, night guys and gals.  And LH, Aramis needs to reply to Neria sometime soon, but there's no hurry lol.

Latooni Subota

Finished a deck! 44 Cards, plus Synchro Deck, of Spell Counter goodness. It seems pretty standard-issue for a Spell Counter deck, and I did some peeking around and tweaking after checking out other builds, so it's probably good. Maybe.

I'll check if it's Advanced-legal after I wake up. I am le sleepy :(

ZameRagues

I'm curious to see what the deck can do, I'll duel you if you want while we wait for this forum to start up.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Vergil1989

As am I, but if someone wants to go a round or two with me for practice, feel free to hit me with a PM or two.

Latooni Subota

Deck has been adjusted. Swapped out my problematic cards for Double Summon, Pitch BLack Power Stone, and Reload. I THINK it's all legal now . .  XD

Vergil1989

Coolness.  If you want to practice, feel free to hit me with a PM Latooni.  I need it since I haven't done a game for a long time lol.

Latooni Subota

>Read over old posts

>Notice that Silk said she couldn't find her Fortune Lady deck, so she's going Dragunity

BRB! CHANGING MY DECK! lol

Vergil1989

If you're needing a good dice roller LH, this is the one we used for my own Yu-Gi-Oh game way back when.

http://www.rdinn.com/dice_roller.php

It's pretty good from what I remember, and didn't have hardly any problems with it as far as repeats happening all the time and stuff like that.

Laughing Hyena

I prefer Invisible Castle myself.

www.invisiblecastle.com

Its easy to find, easy to remember and its very simplistic and i can easily find your rolls just in case someone calls foul. ^_^

PS - Yes ShadowFox the Extra deck can hold up to 15 cards.

Latooni Subota

Laughing Hyena

Vergil1989

I used to hear complaints about the E dice bot when I was still running a Yugioh game so someone provided a dice roller.  Whether the E dice bot works or not, it doesn't matter to me in the end lol.

ShadowFox89

Name:
Personality
Backstory:
Ons:
Offs:
In Character Kinks:
Appearance:

Dueling Deck
3 Mobius the Frost Monarch (#1-3)
2 Delg the Dark Monarch (#4-5)
2 Kuraz the Light Monarch (#6-7)
3 Marauding Captains (#8-10)
3 Defender the Magical Knight (#11-13)
3 Apprentice Magician (#14-16)
3 Night's End Sorcerer (#16-19)
2 Treeborn Frog (#20-21)
2 Double Summon (#22-23)
3 Soul Exchange  (#24-26)
1 Monster Reborn (#27)
1 Level Limit Area B (#28)
1 Swords of Revealing Light (#29)
2 Mystical Space Typhoon (#30-31)
1 Giant Trunade (#32)
3 Defense Draw (#33-34)
3 Compulsory Evacuation Device (#35-37)
2 Chain Whirlwind (#38-39)
2 Widespread Dud (#40-41)
1 Wall of Revealing Light (#42)
1 Mirror Force (#43)
2 Spell Reclamation (#44-45)

Extra Deck:
2 Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2 Arcanite Magician

Destiny Draw
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

Fortune Lady deck COMPLETE. I think I'm going to have Tama use that one to start, then eventually pull out the Endymion deck later on as a 'level up' or something.

ZameRagues

I've got a few Lady Fortune cards, but never seemed to use them well. Wanna try a match? I'm curious to see them work.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Latooni Subota

I think I'll wait for the time being. Still re-learning some of the newer rules, after all.

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Laughing Hyena

ShadowFox89

I don't.... The hardest part I always have isn't a description or background, but a name. I usually want to give some sort of meaning to the name of my characters.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

ShadowFox89

I'm working on trying to get something together.... Should have character's history/fluff up tomorrow. Still can't decide on a gender :P

What's the male-female ratio right now?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

There are two males and two female characters respectively that are up for now.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

SomeGuy

I should probably actually post my character. I've been doing a bit of crash-coursing and was hoping to have a slightly more solid idea of where I wanted to go... but the more I learn the less certain I become.

Name: Jace (last name TBD)
Personality: Laid back and a bit lazy for the most part he appreciates humor and likes to joke, his own humor is often sarcastic. He enjoys collecting things (cards included) and watching duels, but isn't a duelist himself. He can get serious if big money is involved in a deal, or it could have far reach effects.
Backstory: Jace was born to an upper-middle class family and was always fairly intelligent. He coasted through school without putting much effort in and getting As and Bs in return. He enjoyed watching other people duel and appreciated the strategy that went into it but never had the confidence to actually try it himself. As Jace got older technology caught his interest more and more and actually got him slightly motivated. He went to work for one of the big companies and did well there, working his way up through the lower ranks quickly.
Ons: Bondage, etc. (See profile)
Offs: Scat, etc. (See profile)
In Character Kinks: Having power/control
Appearance:

Laughing Hyena

iridum248

All rightie - I have a quick one up.

Name: Nemissa (Actual name: Keiko Amagi)

Personality;

A curvaceous virtual vixen, Nemissa is by turns flirty, mischievous, sultry and flat-out naughty...As befits her role! She's rather more subdued normally, but can still be something of a tease. She enjoys attention, and *winning* - But is entirely happy to let other people do the thinking, thank you very much. She does have, admittedly, a rather perverse sense of humor.

Backstory:

A typical high-school student (Albeit one born with a silver spoon in her mouth) Keiko's fairly unremarkable - Her distant but wealthy parents mostly left their vivacious daughter to her own devices. She was all too happy to seize on the next craze; And to her surprise, she was in fact rather good at duelling! Of course, she quickly realized that it wasn't just for the fun - She could *also* milk it for popularity. Hence her sexy alter-ego Nemissa...With the stated goal of being the first Duel Idol! She just *loves* the attention and the fans...Though she can't help but feel that it's leading to something more.

Her avatar's nigh-identical to her own form - For better synchronity- though the pointy ears and horns are simply virtual accessories. She *does* have the real costume, but it'd be *so* embarrassing to actually wear it!

Ons: Perverted/gross/old men, monsters, lewd encounters, light bondage, risk of impregnation, cosplay.

Offs: Very large insertions, gore, watersports/scat, bestiality.

In Character Kinks:

Older, perverted men, humanoid monsters (She gets *all* weak at the knees at the sight of some of the creatures), VR sex, fetishy scenarios.

Appearance:

Duelling Deck:

Nemissa's main deck is pretty much a straightfoward Archfiend Beatdown.

3 X Archfiend Soldier
3 X Archfiend Empress
3 X Archfiend General
3 X Imprisoned Queen Archfiend
3 X Lancer Archfiend
2 X Mad Archfiend
2 X Snipe Hunter
1 X Allure of Darkness
1 X Dark Hole
1 X Foolish Burial
1 X Heavy Storm
1 X Monster Reborn
2 X Pandemonium
3 X Solidarity
2 X Trade-In
1 X United We Stand
1 X Call of the Haunted
3 X Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 X Dark Bribe
2 X Magic Cylinder
1 X Mirror Force

1;
2;
3;
4;
5;
6;
7;
8;
9;
10;
11;
12;
13;
14;
15;
16;
17;
18;
19;
20;
21;
22;
23;
24;
25;
26;
27;
28;
29;
30;
31;
32;
33;
34;
35;
36;
37;
38;
39;
40;
41;

Laughing Hyena

Glad to have you aboard iridium. :-) People please don't forget about numbering your cards for the dice roller and your destiny draw feature... unless you like a handicap. :-)

ShadowFox89

Dunno what to do about destiny draws.... Is that the same deck, just different numbers?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

Destiny Draw works akin to the "Heart of the Cards" so often seen in Yugioh. When in danger of losing the match when you are at 4000 Life Points or below, and your opponent has more life points then you, then you can trigger the destiny draw. You can do this anytime you meet the requirements but only once during the duel.

You pick cards in your deck that are key or important towards your strategy or for making a comeback and number them. When you activate the Destiny Draw, you roll using the elliquiy roller.

In short its meant to give you a better chance at getting a key card you need at a critical moment.

Example: Duelist 1 is with 2300 Life Points and a clear field whilst Duelist 2 has 6000 Life Points and has a powerful monster out on the field. Duelist 1 has to draw a really good card to stay alive in the duel. Reaching deep down and trusting in his deck he draws and then plays the Level Limit Area B Spell Card! Stalling his opponent at a critical point in the match he has an opportunity to turn the duel around!

ShadowFox89

Can I set up a destiny deck at a later point, after I've figured out how to use my deck?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

NotCarrot

What kind of pace are you expecting for this? It's been a while since I did any children's card game Yugioh-based RP, but I don't know if I could keep up with a faster game.

Laughing Hyena

Should be day to day to keep the pace going. For obvious reasons however duels would have to be done at a slightly quickly pace in order to avoid them getting bogged down and killing the game completely. I was thinking about making the duel threads separate so as not to slow the RP down at the same time.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

NotCarrot

Ah, unfortunately I'll probably have to bow out of this one then. My job doesn't leave me a huge lot of time each day, especially with the holidays.

Sorry to bother you. ^_^

Laughing Hyena

Its alright. Sorry it didn't pan out for you Not Carrot. Though we could let you still RP if you wanted though obviously you wouldn't be able to duel.

NotCarrot

I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll have to pass. Even without dueling, I'd likely end up lagging way behind.

ZameRagues

Finally came up with a (I think) decent character background.
I can occasionally play the bad guy as well because of it. =P
Should be fun, least for me.
Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Silk

Name: Kelly Campbell
Personality: A fairly sheltered and timid girl, Kelly often doesn't play in duels herself instead finding more enjoyment in watching. She lacks a lot of self assertiveness due to being from a traditional family where the women listen, not speak.
Backstory: Kelly is from a very tipical traditional family household, her dad and brother were the breadwinners, while her mum maintained the home, of course she was at school during this time studying to become a nurse. It was the only career her dad would accept after all. Much of her free time was taken by her helping her mum around the house, and doing her homework. But occasionally she watched professional duelists on TV she didn't really understand it, but her brother wanted someone to play against himself, so they built a deck for her and they played occasionally when he wasn't away at work.

After a tragic car accident that killed her mum and dad, Kelly's attitude never really changed, but now her life lacked direction, thankfully her parents retirement and inheritance meant she could live fairly comfortably for a long time. Since she missed her opportunity to make friends in real life, Kelly took the only social event she really knew anything about in duel monsters and joined the online community to not only play with her brother while he was away, but maybe to make some new friends as well.
Ons: Non-consensual, being dominated, non-human play (furry to monster's) generally fine with all else
Offs: Scat,mutilation,death.
In Character Kinks: Unknown
Appearance:

Dueling Deck

Monsters: 25
3 White magician Pikeru (1~3)
3 Black magician Curran (4~6)
3 Princess Pikeru (7~9)
3 Princess Curran (10~12)
3 magician's valkyria (13~15)
3 Allure queen lv 3 (16~18)
3 Allure queen lv 5 (19~21)
2 Allure queen lv 7 (22~23)
2 Chaos sorcerer (24~25)

Spells: 15
3 Trial of the princess (26~28)
2 Secret Village of the Spellcasters (29~30)
2 solidarity (31~32)
3 hidden armory (33~35)
3 malevolent nuzzler (36~38)
2 mystical space typhoon (39~40)
2 Burden of the mighty (41~42)
2 Magical dimension (43~44)
1 magical mallet (45)

Trap:  10
2 Royal Decree (46~47)
2 A Rival appears (48~49)
1 torrential tribute (50)
1 mirror force (51)
1 gravity bind (52)
1 solem warning (53)
1 magical cylinder (54)
1 half counter (55)

Destiny Draw

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Stalwart

Personality: Mark is a pretty laid-back individual. He isn't usually one for rushing into things recklessly. He enjoy's just chill-axing (so-to-speak), and taking thing's in his stride. when it comes to Duel's however, The young man is very enthusiastic in his Love for the game, and Alway's seem's to show a different, more Fiery Side to him whenever he's got the fabled card's in his hand. Though he love's to have a good time however, He can have a pretty short fuse at times, and it's best to avoid him if he's angry.

Backstory: Mark grew up in a pretty average family lifestyle, with his Father being an Art Designer for the main provider of Duel Monsters (not sure if Industrial Illusion's would still be around 500 years into the future. Lol). This meant that Mark was always going to find his way into the Card Game, and indeed, at 10 years of age, Mark's father Gave Mark his First Deck as a Birthday present. This deck had been a Thunder-type Deck, which Mark still keep's at home even though he never uses.

The Two Deck's he uses come from Two of his other passion's in life. the Cyber Dragon Deck came about because of Mark's interest in Machine's. though not particularly good with them, He has always been fascniated by the Hi-Tech world he lives in, and enjoy's learning about all the different Machinery that make's our world what it is (IMAGINE HOW MUCH HE PEE'D HIS PANT'S AT THE VIRTUAL DUELING ANNOUNCEMENT!!). His Six Samurai Deck meanwhile comes from his love of Action Movies, particularly the one's with SwordFights in them.

Ons: Bondage and Being restrained in general, Being forced to submit to a woman's will, Breast-play. (my O/O page is in my sig. :) )

Offs: Scat, Water Sports, Vore, basically anything violent and...generally not pleasurable.

In Character Kinks: Pretty much the same, though the Female monsters (Such as DMG or Injection Fairy Lily) Make him very hard indeed.

Appearance:

Dueling Decks:

Cyber Cataclysm - Mark's Main Deck that Revolves around Cyber Dragons

Main Deck

1. Cyber Dragon
2. Cyber Dragon
3. Cyber Dragon
4. Cyber Dragon Zwei
5. Cyber Dragon Zwei
6. Cyber Dragon Zwei
7. Cyber Eltanin
8. Cyber Kirin
9. Cyber Kirin
10. Cyber Larva
11. Cyber Larva
12. Cyber Larva
13. Cyber Valley
14. Cyber Valley
15. Cyber Valley
16. Honest
17. Jinzo
18. Jinzo
19. Proto-Cyber Dragon
20. Proto-Cyber Dragon
21. Proto-Cyber Dragon
22. The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
23. The Light - Hex Sealed Fusion
24. Evolution Burst
25. Evolution Burst
26. Fusion Gate
27. Future Fusion
28. Gold Sarcophagus
29. Gold Sarcophagus
30. Heavy Storm
31. Limiter Removal
32. Overload Fusion
33. Power Bond
34. Power Bond
35. Super Polymerization
36. Dimensional Prison
37. Dimensional Prison
38. DNA surgery
39. Return From the Different Dimension
40. Solemn Judgement
41. Solemn Warning
42. Solemn Warning
43. Torrential Tribute

Extra Deck
1. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
2. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
3. Chimeratech Overdragon
4. Chimeratech Overdragon
5. Cyber End Dragon
6. Cyber End Dragon
7. Cyber Twin Dragon
8. Cyber Twin Dragon

Destiny Draw: Can't Decide between Overload Fusion or Torrential Tribute. Suggestions?

Bushido Arts - Mark's Back-up Deck revolving around the 'Six Samurai' Cards

Main Deck

1. Elder of the Six Samurai
2. Elder of the Six Samurai
3. Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
4. Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
5. Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
6. Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
7. Great Shogun Shien
8. Great Shogun Shien
9. Great Shogun Shien
10. Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
11. Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki
12. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
13. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
14. Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
15. Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho
16. Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho
17. Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai
18. Legendary Six Samurai - Shinai
19. Shien's Footsoldier
20. Shien's Footsoldier
21. Shien's Footsoldier
22. The Six Samurai - Irou
23. The Six Samurai - Irou
24. The Six Samurai - Kamon
25. The Six Samurai - Kamon
26. The Six Samurai - Nisashi
27. The Six Samurai - Nisashi
28. The Six Samurai - Yaichi
29. The Six Samurai - Yaichi
30. The Six Samurai - Yariza
31. The Six Samurai - Yariza
32. The Six Samurai - Zanji
33. The Six Samurai - Zanji
34. The Six Samurai - Zanji
35. Cunning of the Six Samurai
36. Cunning of the Six Samurai
37. Gateway of the Six
38. Monster Reborn
39. Pot of Avarice
40. Shien's Castle of Mist
41. Shien's Dojo
42. Shien's Smoke Signal
43. Six Samurai United
44. Six Samurai United
45. Six Scrolls of the Samurai
46. Six Scrolls of the Samurai
47. Six Strike - Triple Impact
48. Temple of the Six
49. Double-Edged Sword Technique
50. Mirror Force
51. Musakani Magatama
52. Musakani Magatama
53. Musakani Magatama
54. Return of the Six Samurai
55. Return of the Six Samurai
56. Shien's Scheme
57. Six Style - Dual Wield
58. Six Style - Dual Wield
59. SwiftStrike Armor
60. SwiftStrike Armor

Destiny Draw: Again, can't Pick Between Mirror Force or Monster Reborn.

Lightshock16

finished the Backstory, and Decided to Ditch the 3rd Deck entirely. Two is more than enough. XD

ZameRagues

Pure Impulse Plays
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Laughing Hyena

I'll throw it up soon as we have enough members and characters to manage this. :-)

Silk

ShadowFox89

I'll throw up a character on Monday. I basically wasted all of today, and I won't be around tomorrow.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lightshock16

Can't wait to start either. duelingnetwork.com has really re-invigorated my love for YGO. it's also where I built those two decks, along many others.

Silk

I'd just be highly hipocritical of me if I asked to start now only because mine was done though so I'll wait, but itching to start this now! xD

Latooni Subota

Laughing Hyena

Wait no longer. The threads are up. A touch bare bones for the moment but the fun will begin soon enough.

ShadowFox89

I'll see if I can't write something up while on the train and get it posted tomorrow night.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Latooni Subota

Uh, we can has links? >.>

Also, how exactly are we gonna go about this. Are you going to do this in the proper GM way, with you gently (FORCEFULLY!) nudging us towards plot/tournaments/NPCs? :D

Laughing Hyena

I just make things explode for the plot.

Heres the OOC Thead and in it is every other thread that you will need.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=127103.0

Miyu

Laughing Hyena

Miyu

Name: Miyuki Kiramane
Personality: She is a confident girl, she loves to just go out and have some fun with her friends even if that means beating them down to a pulp during dueling. She is often seen as a different person when she is dueling, more sadistic and a bit more dark apart from her cheerful and kind girl. Being the perfect girl to look for to just laugh and be silly she is often surrounded with friends and people who just say hi without any prior knowledge.
Backstory: She is just your average collage woman, she is one of the brains of the school and is often seem to be respected by her peers. Studying to be a teacher she found out about the Duel Monsters game and quickly began playing it thinking that she wanted to know what the students were playing if she ever wanted to be a teacher herself. She fell in love with duel monsters and began to fix up her deck as much as she could and even go to tournaments with her fellow students.  (I leave most of her background vague like that because I like to come up with things during rp)
Ons: Dueling, Ice Cream, Beaches, Dancing, Handsome people.
Offs: Bullies, Rude people, Snakes (Phobia), Heights.
In Character Kinks: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky play, Vanilla.
Appearance:

Dueling Deck:
1- Natura Bamboo Shot
2- Natura Bamboo Shot
3- Natura Bamboo Shot
4- Naturia Beans
5- Naturia Beans
6- Naturia Beans
7- Naturia Butterfly
8- Naturia Butterfly
9- Naturia Butterfly
10- Naturia Cherries
11- Naturia Cherries
12- Naturia Cherries
13- Naturia Cliff
14- Naturia Cliff
15- Naturia Cliff
16- Naturia Fruitfly
17- Naturia Fruitfly
18- Naturia Fruitfly
19- Naturia Horneedle
20- Naturia Horneedle
21- Naturia Horneedle
22- Naturia Mantis
22- Naturia Mantis
23- Naturia Mantis
24- Naturia Mosquito
25- Naturia Mosquito
26- Swords of revealing Light
27- Mystical Space Typhoon
28- Mystical Space Typhoon
29- Mist Body
30- Mist Body
31- Scrap Iron Scarecrow
32- Scrap Iron Scarecrow
33- Scrap Iron Scarecrow
34- Exterio's Fang
35- Exterio's Fang
36- Gravity Bind
37- Level Limit Area B
38- Mirror Force
39- Trap Hole
40- Trap Hole

Destiny Draw:
Swords of Revealing Light

Laughing Hyena

Loving it and it will fit right in with what I have planned. She's in!

zengal

God, I remember when Yugi was the king of games. Improvising on the spot and dishing out badass punishments to the loser. Hell, he lit a escaped convict on fire!

...but I digress. Are you still accepting for this RP? It has been a long time since I regularly followed yugioh, but I remember all the base rules from when I used to play. However, I know almost nothing about the newest stuff. [What the hell is xyz?]
...and I suppose any part of us that can only be seen by others is a Dark part.
I feel that about the small of my back, too, and the nape of my neck.
They are Dark: they are erotic zones as in the tropics whereas Paris is straightforward and bright about it all.
A coal miner has kind of a sexy occupation -- though I'm sure it's painful down there... but so is Lust.
Of Light we can never have enough but how would we find it unless the Darkness urged us on and into it.
I am Dark except, when -- now and then -- it all comes clear and I can see myself as others luckily sometimes see me in a good light.

Laughing Hyena

Yeah i remember that. Season Zero was freaking nuts. lol. In either case "Come along with me" and write up a character and we will see if you make the list.

zengal

I think all the deck building brained my damage. I'm having a brainfart for the backstory at the moment, I'll need to edit in something simple once I can think again. Aside from that, I'm done.

Name: Gartner Colet
Cyber Handle: Basilisk “The Lizard King”
Personality: As per tradition set by the series’ eponymous character,  Gartner has a change of character from normal life and dueling. Normally, Gartner is an amiable individual of good humor with a fairly laid back attitude. On the surface, he appears somewhat incompetent in several regards. He doesn’t mean to get in trouble, that’s just things tend to work out, really! Oddly enough, it is rare of him to regret or learn from these mistakes taking many things lightly. Nevertheless he somehow is able to pull though when he really needs to. Basilisk, his self proclaimed “Lizard King” cyber persona, is more proud and slightly insidious. Confident, he is unfazed  by doubts  -- though this may be denial as he never drops the attitude even when it’s obvious he has made a mistake. In either personality, he has a strong sense of honor and believes one should hold to their word, not making promises easily.
Backstory: Gartner is a natural citizen of Japan born to an Austrailian father and a half-Japanese mother. Though if anyone asks of his heritage he simply claims to be a "purebred mutt". His father moved to Japan because of the job potential the transfer offered, which eventually led to his getting a wife, a kid, and a nice position in R&D for the Duel Visors coding the virtual reality. And so, his family is well off: not rich by any means, but the income pays for a very comfortable life without worry.
Gartner himself got through high school with Bs, some Cs, and the occasional A. He might have gotten a 4.0, if not for the fact he didn't study and barely kept track of homework and deadlines. For now, he works as one of the IT guys in Duel academy.  He’s known for being pretty lazy on the job, making it odd he’s not yet been laid off.
He specializes mostly in hiding and/or removing traceable elements from events and accounts in the VR. Privacy is important to certain demographics and he’s willing to rent that out for large-scale but low-class offences [e.g. illegal gambling and underground tournaments]. He has standards, though; refusing to associate with people or groups of obvious ill intent or those that actively seek to harm someone. If he devotes himself, he might be able to reverse the process to pull off some tricks as far as tracing goes, but aside from that, the general rule is if he doesn’t have the source code for the target he can’t do shit to it. Therefore he cannot create, destroy or alter anything that is not his own account or an intrinsic part of his “Private” duel zone. The fact that he has some source code necessary for those copied from his father’s work computer has nothing to do with his skills, promise!
Ons: Mostly like O/Os with a touch of light BDSM
Offs: Refer to O/Os
In Character Kinks: Gartner enjoys having something placed on the line during a duel regardless if he wins or loses. This even carries over to other aspects of his life to a lesser extent. Even so, he very much prefers ‘penalty games’ over wagering cards or other material goods. [Screw the money, he has rules.]
Appearance:
Gartner

Basilisk

Dueling Deck: 50 Cards

25 Monsters
The Tyrant Neptune (1) [1]
Venominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes (1) [2]
Venominon the King of Poisonous Snakes (1) [3]
Evil Dragon Ananta (2) [4~5]
Granadora (1) [6]
Razor Lizard (2) [7~8]
Lion Alligator (2) [9~10]
Spawn Alligator (3) [11~13]
Oshaleon (3) [14~16]
Balloon Lizard (3) [17~19]
Iron Chain Snake (3) [20~22]
Cobra Jar (3) [23~25]

10 Spells
Monster Reborn (1) [26]
Molting escape(1) [27]
Solidarity (1) [28]
Burial from a Different Dimention (1) [29]
Miracle Dig (1) [30]
Snake Rain (2) [31~32]
Viper’s Rebirth (3) [33~35]

15 Traps
Trap Stun (2) [42~43]
Offering to the Snake Deity (3) [44~46]
Rise of the snake deity (3) [47~49]
Alien Brain (2) [50~51]
Snake Whistle (2) [52~53]
Return from the Different Dimension (1) [54]
Damage = Reptile (1) [55]

Destiny Draw
Rise of the Snake Deity [1]
Return from the Different Dimension [2]
They are Dark: they are erotic zones as in the tropics whereas Paris is straightforward and bright about it all.
A coal miner has kind of a sexy occupation -- though I'm sure it's painful down there... but so is Lust.
Of Light we can never have enough but how would we find it unless the Darkness urged us on and into it.
I am Dark except, when -- now and then -- it all comes clear and I can see myself as others luckily sometimes see me in a good light.

Laughing Hyena

Im getting a Yugi and Yami vibe from him.He doesn't have mystical powers does he now?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

zengal

xp Sadly, no, he won't be setting anyone on fire. But yes, I used the concept of Yami in season zero for his Basilisk account. Though, I wasn't thinking of Yugi at all, but I can definitely see how I worded it makes some similarities. In truth, for his normal attitude I was thinking of a personality more like Lightshock's character, Mark, but with a troublemaking streak. [funny enough, if you take away the Basilisk persona, he reminds me much more of Joey]

And that would be a "no" to magical powers. The closest thing will be that I'm considering to have the "basilisk" account break the user agreement [i.e. not registered and possibly made as a second alt account, haven't decided] and thus not be able to be traced easily. So, basic hacking stuff, really.

Question though: I stopped watching after the first series [stopped reading the manga after I read "season zero"], so I've not seen GX 5Ds or Zexal.  How does the duel academy work? I couldn't find all that much about it in the wiki.

Laughing Hyena

Might be a touch interesting with another hacker on top of the hacker threat. You do realize of course with the amount of trouble the hackers cause yer going to be relentlessly hunted if you get exposed.

Duel academy is in short a university for people to become professional duelists. And it is broken up into three dorms. Slifer Red, (lower class.) dubbed the Slifer Slackers, who basically get the shaft. Ra Yellow who are the middle class and very determined to become the best. And Obelisk Blue who ARE the best and are a touch elitist. Only the rich or powerful or extremely talent become Obelisk Blue at the gate. It is possible to change dorms through promotion or demotion.

5ds deals with Duel Runners and the Duelists who participate in Riding Duels. So in short its Cards Games on Motorcycles.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on December 23, 2011, 11:01:02 PM
Slifer Red, (lower class.) dubbed the Slifer Slackers, who basically get the shaft.

They either suck or screw around so much that they have no chance to advance. Or the staff hates them. One of the three.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

zengal

Alright, I read and caught up with the IC posts and finished editing the character background in.

And I know what 5ds is, I watch Yu-gi-oh abriged. ;p

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

People if you are still on the fence on this RP, just to let you know we need more female characters and that means this thread is re-opened for business. If you don't enjoy the game itself but like anime RP then thats fine we can find something for you to contribute for the plot, if you do then thats even better but all in all female characters are needed

Silk

What was the numbers :o I thought it was pretty even on the male/female

Laughing Hyena

Two of the four females in the group are MIA for about a week or so. Theres five males and four females and thats not counting NPCs.

Vergil1989

Sorry for the delay on my end, I'll get back into the game before the day's over, just haven't gotten around to editing my deck yet.

Jeufufns

I got super excited reading this and then I looked at the dates @-@

RubySlippers

I'll see what I can whip up, on the girl duelist front. Have to post in the Highlander game I'm in first.