Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"Wait here," Jen said. "I have an idea." She handed Hannah a phone. "If I'm not back in ten minutes dial the only number on this phone, he's the only member of the Agency I can guarantee we can trust."

Lady Temptress

Hannah, the real one, she nods her head and she stays near her Jake. " Yes M'am. " Hannah responds to Jen's command.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"And take them with you," she said, nodding to the creatures. "Something tells me you may be the creatures only chance of survival and vice versa."

Lady Temptress

Hannah quirks her brows at Jen and she stares at her confusedly. " Who me? "
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Both of you," she replied. "They've evidently taken a shine to you." She nodded to the female who had laid down next to Hannah and the male who was sat by the nest but looking more relaxed.

Lady Temptress

" Eh alrighty then. we best be on our way and get this over with."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jen nodded, heading out through the doorway. Jake bit his lip nervously. "Even with these two nearby I don't feel safe, our bosses were the one group we assumed we could rely upon."

Lady Temptress

" We  need to only trust each other then." Hannah remarks.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jen reappeared through the doorway, a suitcase in her hand. "I have good news and bad news: the good news is I've disposed of the other you's, the bad news is that probably won't last very long. Now would be the time to make that call Hannah."

Lady Temptress

Hannah is slightly confused now and she rest her gaze upon Jen. " Okay, call whom?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There's a number on there listed as 'Cypher', I don't have time to explain, just phone and say Jen said you needed their help," she relied.

Lady Temptress

" Alright. " Hannah replies and she pushes a few numbers to call whomever it is they need to get a hold of. " Hello? May I speak to Cypher? " Hannah asks in a tad bit of a nervous tone of voice.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"This is Cypher," came a female voice on the other end. "What's wrong? This line is only for emergencies."

Lady Temptress

Hannah isn't sure what to say next when the Cypher person answers and she just fills him in on whats going on.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

There is silence for a few seconds. "Stay where you are, help will arrive momentarily. And tell Starbunny she owes me one for this."

Lady Temptress

" Um. Alright. Will do." Hannah hangs up  and she smirks some. " The guy says help is on the way to stay here and that Starbunny owes him for this."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

Jen turned bright red as she handed the phone back. "I should've know Kat would do that if I used her codename."

"What?" Jake asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's not my codename," Jen replied. "It's...uh..." she quickly tried to think of a way to change the subject. "We need to move slightly, knowing her our backup isn't coming from the air, it'll be coming up from underneath us."

Lady Temptress

Hannah snickers softly at Jen and she smirks. " Starbunny, eheh.." She best not tease Jen or Jake might let it slip his nickname for Hannah ( ooc you can make up the nick name for her. Hah. ) Hannah nods her head. " Alright, we best get going."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

There was a loud rumble and suddenly from out of the ground came a vehicle that looked like a fighter jet but on wheels and with a huge drill at the front. The door at the front opened and a woman in an unusual look silver military uniform, with long red hair and a very shapely body, stepped out. "I hear someone needed a hand," the woman said. "Get in and bring the creatures with you, this place ain't gonna be safe for long judging by the blips on my long range radar." She walked over and planted a light kiss on Jen's lips, letting out a slight laugh at her embarrassment. "I'm Kat Summers," she said, flashing a smile at the other two. "I'm the one who designs the Agency tech most Agents will go their whole careers without seeing, such as this little beauty."

Lady Temptress

Both Hannah's held onto their Jake's at the rumbling sound and they all nod while getting into the vehicle.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

The interior was comfortable, with enough space for leg room for all the passengers. "Buckle yourselves in, this could get more than a bit rough."

Lady Temptress

" Alright. " comments both Hannah's as they sit next to their spouse and they buckle the seat belts.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I think I know what's happening," Kat called from the cockpit as they went back underground. "Not for certain, but I've been noticing weird energy fluctuations, for some reason us guys are the only ones not being effected by it."

(remember the other Hannah/Jake are evil so wouldn't be with them. sorry, probably my fault for not being clear enough lol)

Lady Temptress

( oops my bad. It's okay hun. I forgot. Ignore their part in the last post then.)    Hannah just stays close to Jake and she listens to Kat explain things, or what she might thinks is going on.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Most anomalies effect everyone at once," she continued. "But for some reason these alterations are happening in...odd ways."

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"I mean that corrections can't stick because something else is being changed too much. At this point we're probably the only ones left who remember how things are SUPPOSED to be."