Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cryptic

Oh ignore the priest, there are more ladies than men here now

Giggles and covers Derwaysh in kisses to take his mind off revenge
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Bedroom Lazarus

I have no idea of what you speak.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Thelma, the priest stole my towel!

-hides behind her Thelma-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

~Thousands of naughty kisses back for the lovely lady Cryptic~

Why that worked exactly as you thought it would, I no longer have need for vengeance!

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Vill

Don't listen to her, she's just vying for attention.

impishcharm

You know you hypnotize me, always

Bedroom Lazarus

Jumped the gun Imp.  Your's is VOID
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

See? She even skipped the next persons turn.

So jelly.

Cryptic

Bad priest! No more bewbies for you!

Is melting under the kisses cause she's so sweet and all that jazz
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Fabjuth

It's not your numbers that win the fight, though the more you have involved the more interesting things get...
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

Divine Tenacity

Madame Professor

Oh! A look of surprise crosses her face at the sudden slurping done onto her. Then she smirks, stealing a quick kiss from Cryptic.

Looks to Fabjuth, How are you finding the vintage?

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Bedroom Lazarus

Ladies you have no chance.  We have hardened ourselves against you for too long now.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

~Melts the lovely lady Cryptic some more with laser guided, precise kisses~

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Hey that was my kiss! Steals it back from Professor But you can have this one Smooches again.

Finds a wet towel to snap it at the priest. That's for trying to take advantage of my Louise
A/A's

Vill

Bedroom Lazarus

Sure, protect your Louise at the expense of our Vill.

Women are selfish.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Fabjuth

A bit more Dry than I'm used to, but a very fine vintage. Very nice choice Madame Professor.

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

A/A

Fabjuth

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me