Incest Group RP! We need a Fraternal Twin Sister!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Wolfy, March 28, 2010, 04:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kandy

Kandy

Wolfy

gnoah

do we need to start a new thread then? or how are we doing this?

Kandy

I wouldn't think so. I'm just gunna go in and modify mine to add the twin into my post when I get the chance. I put up her profile with Miracle's.

KaraKres

ok, so I'm the new mum then...where's the link to the actual RP? I can only find the character profile one... ???

Kandy

Wolfy

Quote from: KaraKres on April 08, 2010, 08:41:32 PM
ok, so I'm the new mum then...where's the link to the actual RP? I can only find the character profile one... ???

You know the plot, right? :D...

gnoah

Wolfy

Wolfy

Right now you can leave it as is, Gnoah, since your mention of Mary is very minor...

Orathio will need to edit his post, though..o-o...when Kara gets her profile up.

KaraKres

Quote from: Wolfy on April 08, 2010, 08:57:26 PM
You know the plot, right? :D...

Yes and I'm preparing character profile now - should have it posted shortly.

Although I'm a little concerned at the ages....

We have the following:

Francisco Jackson - 35
Miracle Jackson - 18
Gus Jackson - 17
Mary Jackson - 17 (dropped out?)
Raiga Jackson - 16
Renata Jackson - 16

That would mean that Francisco was 17 when he fathered Miracle then he fathered twins at 18 and then fathered another set of twins at 19...I know this is RP and fantasy, etc...but really?  I would prefer to play a mum that is at least 2 - 3 years younger than my husband...which means that I would be around 14 - 15 when I was pregnant with Miracle...?  I'm cool to roll with that if y'all are, but it seems a bit of a stretch even in make-believe land...

KK

Wolfy

Well, Orathio offered to make his character older...and Mary (Ravyn) is still in the game.

KaraKres

Well mummy is going to be 37, so if daddy wants to adjust his age upward by a few years then all good.  If not, then I guess I started out with a toy-boy, which is not all bad and kinda consistent with the story since that's what my sons have effectively become.

Wolfy

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

KaraKres

It's probably already been noted by the relevant people, but sister Vicky is now Renata and mother Lara is now Faith - posts will need to be modified in order to maintain consistency.

Orathio

Alright fixed my post also I guess ill change my age to 42-43 what say you Kara?

Kandy

KaraKres

Quote from: Orathio on April 09, 2010, 12:45:13 AM
Alright fixed my post also I guess ill change my age to 42-43 what say you Kara?

Thanks Orathio - 42 would be fab!

Wolfy

oooook. If anyone is still interested in this game, post now....Kandy is apparently taking a break from E, which means We're going to have to do one of two things...restart the entire thing, or just quit the whole idea.....I'd love to keep this going and restart it, but it makes it hard when someone is leaving half the time, ya know?

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

KaraKres

I was just about to post up my new contribution. 

If Kandy ain't gonna play then just delete her posts and the family is reduced by a pair of twins - sure it reduces the number of people to interact with and posts to respond to, but sometimes a leaner, meaner RP is better.  Just my 10 cents worth.