Looking for D&D 5e GM/Group! <closed/game found, thank you!>

Started by Blythe, April 19, 2015, 02:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Hola!

Anyways, I figure this is the chance to sell myself as a player for a 5e game (and mayhap give a few others that chance as well--feel free to post here if, like me, you want to play 5e and are looking for a group and a GM!). I am looking most enthusiastically for a 5e game; I have not gotten to play 5th edition, and I am craving it. I am not great at GMing, hence posting here in the hopes a GM may be looking for 5e players! As a player, here is a bit about me:

Post Length: I can post 1-5 paragraphs, but for system groups I would like to try to err on the side of smaller posts so I can post with decent frequency.
Post Frequency: Assuming large posts are not required, I could commit to posting once every other day.
Who Do I Like To Write With: Anyone! I try my best to work with other players, and so long as a character interests me, I have no compunctions about who is behind the keyboard.
Crossgender Writers: I would need a group that is accepting of and would write with crossgender writers (males writers writing female characters, female writers writing male characters, or lieges writing whatever).

Character and Game Ideas:
* Ideally, I'd love to play something that lets me play a non-good aligned character (don't worry, I wouldn't play one of those non-goods who can't work with the other members of the party!), but I would just as happily play a good aligned tiefling or elf.
* Right now, I am super interested in playing some sort of caster, maybe a sorcerer or a cleric. However, I would also be happy to try to fill in whatever a current party needs. *nodnod*
* I would love any game that might involve Sigil, the Abyss, or the Nine Hells, but it's not a requirement by any means. Really, though, anything that allows for travel on the Planes would be really cool.
* I'm okay with games that don't start at 1st level or pre-made adventures.

What Do I Need In A GM?: While I've played previous D&D editions, I would like a patient GM willing to bear with me as I adjust to and learn 5e. I'm a fast learner, though!

Here are my O/Os, in case this helps sell me as a player! 

plasmarobo

Hey!

So I've DM'd from 3rd to 5th Edition Dungeons and Dragons.
5e is super easy to learn and super fun to DM.

If you're still looking for a DM, I could run something, but I'd want to discuss world building stuff.
If you want to use standard Forgotten Realms that's fine with me, but I generally put a custom bend on my worlds.
It's nice when I intuitively know the settings vs academically reading about it.

If you want a test of my writing/RPing all I ask for is a prompt!

Feel free to PM me.

-Plasma

Blythe

Wonderful! I will send you a PM sometime soon, either tonight or tomorrow. :)

Someone else has also PMed me about a DMing a solo as well, so this ought to get my 5e urge out of the way! ^^

Devil's Advocate

O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!