One Piece Alternate Timeline Interest Check (Recruitment Closing April 12)

Started by SweetRevenge, March 06, 2014, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

SweetRevenge

So, apart of wondering where we should place this kind of roleplay, we're going to need a ship and name her. Found this, thought it was interesting and probably main-thread header-worthy, but I think we can find nicer ships =D Or at least, ships that dont require large crews to man.

kingmaster1

Well, I don't know, will this have much rape or bondage? to be safe I think we should put it in extremes just in case, I dunno, it strikes me as a good safety net.

That ship looks a bit old and broken down XD

I think if anyone finds something that looks good, suggest it, ship wise, that is :-P

PrestaDGTation

We're also gonna need a flag!

I'ma draw something!!
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

kingmaster1

Juggtacular

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Arashi Kyojin

Personality: Arashi is a calm natured individual, and always looks before he leaps. He tries not to make hasty or rash decisions, and tends to look at how things will turn out after the fact before he acts. He's also dedicated once he sets his mind to something. Whether it's training, or helping his friends, or completing a mission. He's not the type to leave things unfinished, and he is not the type to shy away from a fight. He wouldn't fight just to fight, but if he does get into a scrap, he'll give it his all no doubts about it. He's a flirt when it comes to the ladies, and somewhat shameless, but he likes to think his charm more than makes up for that.

Devil Fruit powers : Tenkō Tenkō no Mi(Weather Weather Fruit)

The Tenkō Tenkō no Mi is a Logia class Devil Fruit. It allows it's user to control and manipulate the elements of a storm, including wind, rain, clouds, and lightning.

History: Born on Raijin Island, it was no surprise how Arashi Kyojingot his name(translates to Storm Giant). It was a rough place to grow up due to the constant storms, but that toughened him up even as a child. On top of that, he trained daily so one day he could leave and find his fortune on the sea. His parents didn't mind, as his father himself had retired after a long and successful career as a pirate.

He'd been a somewhat big name on the sea for decades, and his last haul was enough for him to retire with his wife and start the family they'd always wanted. At first Koro didn't want to train his son, but Arashi persisted and begged and went off to train on his own until finally his father agreed to train him.

He trained him hard, so hard that at times he came to ahte his father. But he knew it was what he'd asked for, and there was no doubt he was getting stronger, so he persevered. From about the age of four, up to fourteen. He trained nonstop as hard as he could, as often as he could. Fourteen wasn't the age he stopped though, fourteen was simply the age where he began to train for something else. A few weeks after his birthday, a sack washed up on the island in a little known cove where Arashi went to meditate and train.

In it was a bag of gold and jewels, a map, and a strange fruit that looked like a gigantic peach, but deep blue and covered in swirls. He put the treasure and map aside for a moment. He'd been training for 8 hours straight and was starving. So he took a big bite of the fruit. It tasted horrible, and he nearly gagged before he forced it down.

As bad as it tasted, at this point food was food, and he'd definitely had worse. He finished it off and went home for the day, showing his parents what he'd found.  Nobody expected anything different after he found his treasure, but over the next few weeks, strange things began to happen, culminating in Arashi unwittingly saving himself from serious injury. A sudden storm came bearing down on the island while he was training, and he was struck by lightning. However he wasn't hurt; scared absolutely, but unharmed. He also noticed the electricity dancing on his skin.

His father saw this, and instantly knew Arashi had eaten a Devil Fruit. Koro hadn't eaten one himself, but he'd sailed with people who had, so he knew the signs, and he knew how to train him. For another four years, Arashi trained even harder than before so he could not only master his new powers, but to grow stronger with his natural abilities as well.

When he turned 17, he was allowed to leave home and venture out on his own. Of course his parents were worried; who wouldn't be? But with 17 years of nonstop training in the New World, and the powers of a Devil Fruit, they knew Arashi would do great things and could take care of himself. Shortly after putting himself out there, he was picked up by a no-name, ragtag group of pirates who had a lot of heart, but no power. He changed that and soon they were a force to be reckoned with. However he's grown bored with them riding his coat-tails and expecting him to do everything. And he feels his presence has made things worse since now they're all lazy good for nothings.

Ons: Pretty much the standard

Offs: Watersports, Scat, violent sex acts(dismemberment, etc...)

Favorite sexual Position: Reverse Cowgirl & Or Doggystyle

Position on ship: Navigator

kingmaster1

hmm.. wouldn't it be the storm storm fruit? :P

He's nice, but, I don't think weapon's master is an actual position, could he qualify as ship right or something?

Juggtacular

Would be the Storm Storm Fruit yeah, but I couldn't find a two syllable way to say storm in Japanese. And I noticed pretty much every devil fruit was 2 syllables so I was trying to keep to that.

And I guess I can make him the Navigator. Makes sense considering what he can do.

kingmaster1

Oh, yeah, that makes sense :-P

Cool, thanks, I was wanting the key positions filled out, you know :-)

kingmaster1

PrestaDGTation

Uhh, wow!

First ship looks like our first act as crew will be to get a new one. xD Poor thing. Nothing is more badass than the ocean!

The second one is workable!  I think it fits the theme of One Piece rather nicely!

And the last.. I need to read the Captain's bio all the way through. But if he's going for pH33r pHact0r with a capital pH content of the ocean blue, that's a fine choice.
"I see. Hell is populated entirely by Theater Majors." - Majabya, while watching Hazbin Hotel.

kingmaster1

Yeah, the second one seems to fit best to me too, minus the jet engines XD

kingmaster1

So, how many people are in this? can I get a head count?

SweetRevenge

kingmaster1

No, not you XD

I know we have you, juggtacular, and possibly kinky taco :P

PrestaDGTation

You've got me!  Although...

I had a horrrrible idea!  I want to play a group of antagonist pirates that can the main crew can recruit!

See, part of what I love about One Piece is the ridiculousness of the respective Devil Fruits.  As such, I mean to incarnate a sea-faring quartet of small time thugs, and have one of them integrate into the main shebang after you trounce them!

See what you think!  I'll work on Anya's history a bit later!

Anya "Rose Eyes" Athelfled
    ate the Bara Bara no Mi

The beautiful lady stands clad in a floral sundress with a dagger belt and steel toed boots, an enormous black hat with spikes all over it and a rose in the seam on her head, and long, flourishing locks of maroon colored hair. 

Captain Anya is impetuous, brazen, ferocious, and decidedly cruel.  Her beauty is dazzling, but so is her tenaciousness.  She seeks to build a proper group of pirates to be captain over, and as such routinely goes around picking fights with common criminals to subdue them, or robbing Devil Fruits to make them more powerful.  A thief, a fighter, a drama queen, and a seductress, Anya's true passions remain a mystery.  She does have a softer side, including the inherant infatuation with her abilities.

The Bara Bara no Mi <The Rose Rose Fruit> allows Anya to grow thorns and blossoms on almost anything.  Anything she can touch becomes a deadly spiked weapons with a dramatic red blossom fluttering in the wind on top of it.  Anya's tenaciousness has caused this power to grow, allowing her to conjure large thorns and to assume a sort of 'war form' shape.  She is obsessed with flowers as a result.  The ship she rides in, while insufficient for long sea travel, is covered with knife like thorns and cascades red petals as it sails.

Bart "Texan" Mordi
    ate the Tsuno Tsuno no Mi

The eldest of the Mordi Brothers, Bart was a womanizing, chauvinistic pig obsessed with cowboy fashions.  He was the first of his family to be beaten senseless by the more aggressive Anya.  Committed to serving her partly because to redeem his defeat, (but mostly because he hopes to one day tap that), Bart was made into a member of her new crew.  He is brash, lazy, perverted, and likes to flex his oversize muscles.  He acts as the first mate, but Anya will never call him that, or risk using the word 'mate' in earshot.

The Tsuno Tsuno no Mi <The Horn Horn Fruit> was stolen by Anya and given to him to augment his abilities.  It allows him to grow various kinds of horns, from steer, to bull, to ram, to rhino.  And it allows him to grow them anywhere on his body.  He loves this ability, blending with his cowboy flavor and allowing him to adopt the nick-name Ocean Texan.

Edgar "Beatdown" Mordi
    ate the Boko Boko no Mi

The middle brother of the Mordi family, Edgar is quieter and more polite than his siblings.  He is perpetually bruised and bleeding from his lower lip, and is missing several teeth.  Despite being the most morally decent of his brothers, Edgar is also the most capable fighter among them, employing textbook boxing styles as opposed to simple violence.  He enjoys fine dining, drinking tea, long walks on beaches, shopping for fashionable clothes, and all the effects of an ill-gotten high life.  That changed when Anya beat him, making him part of her crew.  He serves her partly out of respect to his other siblings, and partly because he is now able to enjoy that high life on her ship.  He acts as the cook.

The Boko Boko no Mi <Beat-up Fruit> is both a blessing and a curse.  He is no longer able to sit in fine establishments and such, due to always looking like he was just dragged through an alley and beaten with an iron pipe.  This unsettling but formidable ability allows him to 'beat-up' people easier, causing bruises, broken bones, sight inhibiting swelling, and cuts to appear on contact.  He even has some ability to 'beat-up' inanimate objects, causing them to become more run down or, in certain cases, to develop bruises and swelling on their own.

Todd "Big Ears" Mordi
    ate the Mimi no Mi

The youngest of the Mordi brothers always considered himself the craftiest.  Physically short and lanky, with bucked teeth and a snide voice, Todd is constantly picked on for his huge ears.  A sadist, Todd relied on manipulation for much of his early life to get what he wanted, going as far as to manipulate his older brothers using their respective lust and greed.  Todd wants to become an upper level criminal, where he can have it all and no one can touch him.  He instigated the fight with Anya, and was beaten soundly as a result.  Today he serves as Anya's scout and navigator, more to stay close to his older brothers, and to see when he'll be able to get an edge over Anya.

The Mimi no Mi (Ear Fruit) was stolen and forced down his throat, mostly as a joke.  His already huge ears grew larger, now able to hear almost anything.  He's also learned how to use them for limited flight.  It makes him a potent eavesdropper, but Anya takes to constantly yelling in his ears to avert this. 

kingmaster1

Wow, DG :o

You can certainly make an interesting group XD

So, you want one of them to join the storm dragon crew? Or to infiltrate and destroy? If anyone has a chance it would be the captain, as our captain is quite susceptible to seduction :P

PrestaDGTation

Hehehe, thank you!!

Actually, given the basic character concept for Anya, I was more gearing towards her trying to take your ship.  Then, possibly becoming a recurring antagonist once you hit port, (where seductions abound) and then wanting to join your crew after she realizes that the Mordi's are fundamentally movie extras.  You know, sort of like Nami.  xD

Or, you know, being captured by your crew during the attack, while the Mordis get away, and joining from there.

Of course, it will be up to the main crew to determine which characters gets to join.  And Todd will want to go out of his way to screw Anya over..

In short!  Basic pirate raid plot = choose your own One Piece Adventure. xD

kingmaster1

Quote from: PrestaDGTation on March 14, 2014, 11:25:10 PM
  Hehehe, thank you!!

Actually, given the basic character concept for Anya, I was more gearing towards her trying to take your ship.  Then, possibly becoming a recurring antagonist once you hit port, (where seductions abound) and then wanting to join your crew after she realizes that the Mordi's are fundamentally movie extras.  You know, sort of like Nami.  xD

Ooh! I like this! :-)

That gives us some plot I've yet to think of till now XD

I would love if her and Izaya had occasional enemy sex :P

PrestaDGTation

Misplaced anger!?

Unintentional nudity!!?

Rage fucking in the rubble of battle!!!?

My @&#)ing kind of game~!!

kingmaster1

LeKinkyTaco

I really want to join but.. What's the time period? And I dunno what position! Maybe the cook? I was thinking navigator but I was beaten to the punch~
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

kingmaster1

The time period is basically having flintlock pistols but, since its one piece, that have a few different means of technology :-P

Cook is necessary :-)

Juggtacular

Navigation will be fun. We need a north wind to get under way!! -summons a north wind- Got it!

SweetRevenge

The thing with One Piece and Time periods, it doesn't really matter. Especially on the Grand Line. Some island are barely developed while others are at the top of technology. So it doesn't really matter at what time-frame your character is in, he'll still be jumbled up with the rest =P If you were referring story-wise, it doesnt really matter either, it's like in never happened in the first place =D