Tentacles Needed

Started by Nothing, July 04, 2006, 11:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing

I need tentacles...someone..anyone!

It's not even a want anymore, it's a need...

please, someone, help me, for the love of god...

ZK

Tenta-Monster?

Tenta-Herm?

Tenta-Man? ^.^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Nothing

lol, I have no idea actually...I've only had one tentacle game (with Creeper) and I didn't like it at first....but, then I changed my mind and I've been looking for one ever since, just haven't been able to find anything.

But Glab did start a thread for me :)

ZK

I like tentacle sex, but the only time I enjoy being on the recieving end is when it's consentual tentacle sex. Which is possible by the way. ^.^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lilian

Go with ZK. =3  I could do tentacle sex but.. z-baby ish keeeen. =3

Nothing

lol, well, I have to be on the receiving end..I don't think I'd be very good at being the tentacles...

And consenual, non consenual, either way, I don't care...never done consensual though :)

And, even though I have a game with Glab, I'd love to have one with you, ZK, or anyone else who's interested :)
I'm always up for more games, I never seem to have enough to do around here :)

ZK

Alright then, I can do a tenta-herm one. Aka, female body, phallic tentacles. ^.^

Nothing

hmm, that'll be an interesting one, but I'm up for it :)

ZK

I'll Start on it tomorrow, I need to get in bed. It being 2:21 AM and all here. x.x

Nothing

awesome :)

Go to bed hun, get some sleep :)
Sleep is a good thing, trust me, I don't get nearly enough of it, hehe

Vandren

Swing on by "Coming Home (SF)" under NCEF and I'm sure we can fix ou up with something, Nothing.  :)  I'd be glad to have you aboard.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Nothing

ZK

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=250.0

There you go.

My hermie needs a companion to *coughs* You know. ^.^

Hard to do that when the majority of characters are males that don't like penetration. x.x

Vandren

"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei