The Wall (Tenative Interest/ Pathfinder LV15)(Maybe Open to 6?)

Started by TheScarletBlade, July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheScarletBlade

So Ill be honest. My last pathfinder experience went down in fucking flames. Fucking isn't a strong enough term to put it at this point. New to the DMING on E front, I didnt realize how bad it was gonna be....With that depressing info out on the table, The campaign this is based off is my own generated campaigned based off an apocolyptic setting. I am currently running this campaign in reaal life and my whole team loves it. Im a traditional DM so I am not sure following that path for a game fit E. I am open and willing to discuss it if anyone is interested in this campaign. Whther its all text and no maps or I gotta create maps off the cuff, we can go. Let me know if you are interested. With no further ado, here is the intro to OUR campaign.

Welcome to Mithril!

Mithril is an combined military organization dedicated to the restoration of mankind and the destruction of the Dark Monarch’s Forces. The Dark Monarch is the tyrannical overlord who has unified the dark destructive forces of our world into a unified, efficient fighting force. 90% percent of the world’s landmass has been overrun by the forces of darkness and about 80% of the world’s population has been consumed, destroyed or resurrected into the undead army to be used against the survivors. The forces of mankind, the scatterings of races across the face of the world fought tooth and nail on their own, in a five year long delaying action to buy the time they did. You few, you brave few fought tooth and nail along now fallen comrades to buy the best of us time to build the wall.

Welcome to the wall!

The wall is a massive structure. Picture the back part of the below picture to be mountains in the back,not more wall.

A massive, circular structure weaving its way out into fertile lands, the wall fortifies a section of the tallest mountains left free. The wall is all that is left under control of the former races once numerous across the world. It is a place where race is no longer an issue. There is no human or elf distinctions. It is an amalgamation of races, peoples and ideals. All are trying to survive against the forces of darkness sinceIt took five long years for the best dwarven craftsmen, elven wizards and human workers to create the wall. The wall is hundreds of feet tall and guards a mountain range littered with dwarven crafted tunnels. It is a nigh impenetrable structure, engineered by the best minds on the planet and yet it shelters a mere 15% of the former population of the world. Refugees, workers, women and children huddle behind its bulwark: to hide from the darkness.

The organization of warriors who guard the walls are the same organization you now belong to: Mithril.  Mithril is the metal mined in these mountains day and night by the dwarves, Mithril is a strong unified metal and the inspiration for a unified fighting force against the DMF or Dark Monarch’s Forces.

The Dark Monarch’s forces are a unified force of terrors. Surrounding the wall is a force of five terrifying armies close to defeating the last light in the world. The first is the Undead Army. Comprised of our fallen brothers and sisters resurrected against us, they hold the northernmost point. The second is the elemental army, comprised of a very forces of nature twisted to dark purpose by the Dark Monarch. Third and taking the center most of the surrounding forces: The Giants. Down from their mountains or lava pits, the giants have amassed in number and spearhead the attack against our center. Farthest south is the army of devils, or maybe demons. Their actual composition is highly unknown despite their use as the original army of the Dark Monarch. hard to believe they put their differences aside to fight for the Dark Monarch but it seems feasible. Last but not least is the Aerial forces of DMF, the Dragons who blacken our skies with their wings. They seek to fly, fight and win at all costs!

Mithril is numerous, not as numerous as before but it is a united front of all races fighting against this darkness. Fighting tooth and nail, Mithril mans the wall and yet I, General Mattis, have decided to commission the Special Response Team. A special forces unit, you 6 are the finest warriors left on the face of this earth. Coming from your perspective races military units, with numerous backgrounds in different paths of life, I have personally selected all of you to conduct vital missions that can decide the fate of the war.

From this moment forth, you serve directly under me and will begin conducting operations to not only harass but destroy the enemy once and for all.

Any Questions?

“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

firepyre

"Where do I sign?"

Like you, I haven't exactly had much luck with PbP pathfinder, but I'd be interested in dusting off my paladin skills for this. Do you have a preferred format for character submissions?

TheScarletBlade

Im a fan of making chars on myth weavers but do what you gotta do?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Lockepick

I'm interested! Could you offer some more details on what you're expecting for character creation? I could spill out a list of questions if that would be preferred.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

indarkestknight

Drowdeviant

*plants interest flag*

Would also like have more character creation info please. xD
My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Petrus02

tentative interested. I#ve always wanted to try an arcane trickster on high levels, so... if your allowing the class, and if its something you are comfortable in your game, then i'd be thrilled to play. Concept woulb be something along the line of elvish elite scout,

Marie Reynolds

This sounds interesting! Would A  Half-orc with the  racial substitutions Warded Skin (from the Jungle), Forest Walker and Fey Thoughts (1 RP):  and for the class Shifter be acceptable choices for this game?

Hunter

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 03, 2018, 03:28:43 AM
So Ill be honest. My last pathfinder experience went down in fucking flames. Fucking isn't a strong enough term to put it at this point.

Welcome to E!   Enjoy the ride.     ;D   
As the first game is always the worst, expect success this time.

Waldham

I'm interesting.

What is the frequency of the wished post ?

QuoteA special forces unit, you 6 are the finest warriors left on the face of this earth.

Is it just a party with 6 members ? Or 6 characters with units under the order ?

TheScarletBlade

Quote from: Lockepick on July 03, 2018, 08:44:13 AM
I'm interested! Could you offer some more details on what you're expecting for character creation? I could spill out a list of questions if that would be preferred.

I guess shoot the list?

Quote from: Drowdeviant on July 03, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
*plants interest flag*

Would also like have more character creation info please. xD

Level 15 chars, no homebrew or Paizo only. 20 point buy. Normal gold for a level 15 char.

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on July 03, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
This sounds interesting! Would A  Half-orc with the  racial substitutions Warded Skin (from the Jungle), Forest Walker and Fey Thoughts (1 RP):  and for the class Shifter be acceptable choices for this game?

If it's paizo made, don't care how you modify your race.

Quote from: Waldham on July 04, 2018, 03:50:47 PM
I'm interesting.

What is the frequency of the wished post ?

Is it just a party with 6 members ? Or 6 characters with units under the order ?

The PC's are a special operations team comprised of the six best soldiers from their respective racial militarizes. So the best of the elven archer corps, the best of the human assault corps ect ect. Like they say in Men in Black "The best of the best of the best sir!"

Essentially every PC went from 1 to 15 fighting on the battlefield against the DMF, fighting to survive and buy time to the build the wall. All gear the PC's buy with the starting gold of level 15 is gears they have scavenged our earned on the battlefield. Everything earned during the campaign or bought is stuff created behind the wall or carried by hostiles.

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Petrus02

Quote from: Petrus02 on July 03, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
interested. I've always wanted to try an arcane trickster on high levels, so... if your allowing the class, and if its something you are comfortable in your game, then i'd be thrilled to play. Concept woulb be something along the line of elvish elite scout.

i feel a bit left out ._.

firepyre

Arcane trickster is Paizo isn't it? Core even. So you're all good.^^

Waldham

Level 15 chars, no homebrew or Paizo only. 20 point buy. Normal gold for a level 15 char.

Did you authorize the mythic character ?

Essentially every PC went from 1 to 15 fighting on the battlefield against the DMF, fighting to survive and buy time to the build the wall. All gear the PC's buy with the starting gold of level 15 is gears they have scavenged our earned on the battlefield. Everything earned during the campaign or bought is stuff created behind the wall or carried by hostiles.

Are there the mission of infiltration, sabotage ... ?

QuoteWhat is the frequency of the wished post ?
2-3 posts / week, 1 post /day, .... ?

Petrus02

Quote from: firepyre on July 05, 2018, 04:16:22 AM
Arcane trickster is Paizo isn't it? Core even. So you're all good.^^

well. are there opportunities to scout/explore/infiltrate/sabotage, something in that vein? Because... a trickster CAN fight more or less like a rogue, but hes worse off doing that. he CAN cast spells like a wiz/sorc, but hes at least one level behind, and has completely different priorities, hes more like a blasting focussed sorcerer, but needs more spells to fill the same roll - of which he has less than the sorcerer, so he will be out of spells sooner. He could maybe fill the role of an full caster, but he isn't. A trickster is, well a rogue with magic. he'd fill the rogues place, with a bit extra. and rogues too are not terribly good choices for 1vs many combat. thats why i ask^^ Are you planning something like last line of defense, then the trickster woulb be a very bad choice. If you going more into the direction of hitting them back, doing everything to lift the siege, then the trickster would be great.

Please don't get me wrong, i don't want you to spill the adventure in advance. But i've tried to play an trickster before, and the GM was utterly helpless at what to do with him. At first he had no counters to the tactics, then he had so many counters that i was almost useless, and then he had nothing to do because he figured mid game, that he wanted to do a straightforeward fighting round, not something sneaky. Again: no offense intended. I'm not trying to imply you can't handle it, i'm not trying to be rude or annoy you, but i simply want to know if the game you envision fits the intended role i'd like to play. I'm still reworking the old trickster to fit the requirements for this one, but as soon as i cleaned up a bit i'll post the sheet to show you what i mean.

Lockepick

One last character creation question: Any limits on how we spend our gold? (Max value of item, allowing/disallowing custom items, allowing item creation feats at character creation?)

Do you have a template application you want us filling out?

I'm probably going to draw up a Winter Witch. Been itching to play one of those.

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

ererruz

Any openings still left? If so, I've always wanted to try a Channeling-focused cleric build.

Lockepick

I'll be off the site for the next 9 days (back on Sunday the 15th) -- but I am still interested if there's room when I get back!

Hunter

Quote from: ererruz on July 05, 2018, 09:55:51 AM
Any openings still left? If so, I've always wanted to try a Channeling-focused cleric build.

They're so much fun, I love playing them.

Petrus02

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1633175
For better understanding, i'm gonna List all Equipment effects and cost. Spells will be added later, as this is as much a reminder for me as to show you what a trickster could look like. This one is clearly a survivor. Enormous ressources went into ensuring the ability to scout, and come back to report alive. The Spells will later cement that. Once i've got a decision if your ok with an trickster in your game, i'll of course write a background story.

Headband of Vast Interlect+6: 36.000 Headband Slot
Int+6 Skill ranks granted:Acrobatics, Diplomacy, Disguise

Circlet of Guarded Souls+ Veil of Fleeting glances + Buffering Cap 30.000+13,500+3.000 Head Slot Prices increased by 50% to combine into one Item
Veil:+4 on saves vs patterns, visual figments, and other vision-based effects and attacks that cannot affect blind creatures, 50% chance to count as averting eyes from a gaze attack even when not averting If averting Eyes Roll twice
Circlet:Constant Nondetection (with no casterlevel check to overcome) Cannot be raised from death als long as worn (without miracle or wish)
Cap: Convert damage from leatheal to nonleathal 1/day

Snipergoogles: 20.000 Eyes Slot
Sneak attack at any range,+2 damage per sneak attack die when within 30 feet

Necklace of Adaptation9000+Periapt of Health 11250 Neck Slot Price 50% Increased to Combine into 1 Item
Necklace: always Breath clean air. even underwater or in a stinking cloud.
Periapt: Imunity to Desease, even supernatural ones

Displacement Cloak 24000

Constant Blur (20% concealment)

Vest of Escape 5200 Chest Slot

+4 Escape Artist
+6 Disable Device

Robe of the Archmagi: 75.000 Body Slot
+5AC
+4 Resistance Bonus on Saves
Spell Resistence 18
+2 Casterlevel to beat Spell Resistance

Spellguard Bracers5.000 Wrist Slot

+2 on Concentration to cast Defensively. Reroll 3/day

Glove of Storing 10.000+ Glove of Larceny 3,750 +Gloves of Reconnaissance 3.000 Prices increased by 50% to combine into 1 Item Hand Slot
Storing: Store 1 wandlike item, retrieve as free action
Larceny: +5 Sleigh of Hand
Reconnaissance: 1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material

Belt of physical Might: +40.000  Belt Slot
+4 Con/+4 Dex

Ring of Counterspell 4000 Ring
Cast 1 Spell into it, when your target of that spell, counter it. Countered: Fireball

Ring of Evasion 25.000+Ring of Mind Shielding 12.000 +Ring of Ferocious action 3.000 Ring Slot Items combined into 1, +50% cost(Bonded Object
Evasion: Continual Evasion as the rogue ability
Mind Shielding:Imune to: Detect Thoughts, Detect Lies, any attempt to discern Alignment
Ferocious:1/day ignore staggered for up to 5 rounds

Boots of Speed+Spiderclimb Slippers +Sandals of Quick Reaction +Dardevil Boots + Boots of the Cat

Boots of the Cat = 12K+7,2K+6K+2,1K+1,5K
Speed Haste 10r/day free action to activate
Spiderclimb: Spiderclimb spell constant
Quick reaction: may use standart and move action in a surprise round
Daredevil:Free action to activate: +5 Acrobatics to move through threatened squares. +2 attack if successfull move through threatened sqaures. 10r/day
Boots of the Cat: always take minimum fall damage and land on feet.

Dusty Rose Prism Ion Stone 500 Slotless

+1 Initiative

Pale Green Prism 2000

+1 Competence Attack bonus

Pearls of Power
2Pearl of Power lvl 1 2000 Slotless
1 Pearl of Power lvl 2 4000 Slotless
2Pearl of Power lvl 3 18000 Slotless
each one can regain a spend spell 1/day of the corresponding level

2 Beads of Newt Prevention 2000 Slotless

Prevent 1 hostile Polymorp effect, shatters on trigger

1 Dragonbone Divination Stick 6400, Slotless
adds +3 Luck bonus on one daily randomly chosen save. can be used as an additional component for augury to increase the chance by 5%

1 Handy Haversack 2000 Slotless
as Bag of Holding, but fewer kg, retrieving items does not provoke AoOs.

1 Blessed Book 12.500 Slotless (Spellbook)

+1 Menacing Spellstoring Rapier 18000 Weapon
When Flanking, Wielder of the weapon and all allies Flanking with the wielder increase the attackbonus for flanking an foe from +2 to +4. May cast a spell of 3rd lvl or lower into it, and release it on a hit as a free actiononto the enemy. Spell stored: vampiric touch

Everything minus the Ring of Counterspelling and the rapier /2 for craft wonderous items /bonded Object

Darkvision made Permanent with the Permanency Spell 5000 gp
See invisibility made Permanent with the Permanency Spell 5000 gp

Collection of selfmade scrolls

3 Fly
3 Alter Self

Feats: Selective Spell, Intensify Spell, Quicken Spell,
Spell Perfection: Fireball: May add 1 Metamagic feat to Fireball cast without affecting casting time or spell level. double all numerical bonuses from feats that apply to the spell
Accomplished sneak attacker: add 1d6 sneak attack as long as the total sneak attack diece do not exceed 1/2 class level. needed to enter trickster
Craft wonderous Items: lvl 3 feat
Spell Focus: Evocation +1 DC of all Evocation Spells
Creative destruction: gain temporary hitpoints equal to the number of damage dice rolled for spell damage.Does not stack with itself, temp HP vanish after 1 hour or after being depleted, whatever comes first.
Weapon Finesse (unchained rogue)
scribe scroll(wizard)

Stats:
  Elf Rogue1, Wizard4, Arcane Trickster 10, Level 15, Init 7, HP X /X, Speed 30
AC 21, Touch 16, Flat-footed 15, CMD 22, Fort 11, Ref 18, Will 13, CMB +6, Base Attack Bonus 7   
+1 Spellstoring Menacing Rapier +15 (1d6, 19-20X2)+ CL 14 Vampiric touch on first attack Flanking +4 for both flankers.
  Ray Attacks +14 (as Spell, 20X2)
  Robe of the Archmagi (+5 Armor, +6 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 22, Con 16, Int 26, Wis 10, Cha 11
Defensive Abilities: Imune: Sleep,Disease,Cloads and breathing dependant effects, Detect Thoughts, Detect Lies, any attempt to discern Alignment,
Spell Resistance 18
Evasion, Nondetection,blur, Spiderclimb, always take minimum falling damage
+4 on saves vs patterns, visual figments, and other vision-based effects and attacks that cannot affect blind creatures, 50% chance to count as averting eyes from a gaze attack even when not averting If averting Eyes Roll twice
+4 concentration to cast defensively
+2 Vs Enchantment Spells and effects
prevent the first two Hostile Polymorph effects
Convert damage from 1 attack to nonleathal damage
automatically counters the first Fireball Spell which includes me as a target
Contingency: teleport to an safe area inside the wall when falling unconscious
+3 luck bonus on 1 randomly chosen save
Offensive Abilities:
Sneak Attack 7d6
add sneak attack on ranged attacks on any range. +2 damage per sneak attack dice when making a sneak attack within 30 ft
gain temp HP equal to the total damage dice used to determine the damage of an evocation Spell
Free action to activate: +5 Acrobatics to move through threatened squares. +2 attack if successfull move through threatened sqaures. 10r/day
May use std and move action in a surpriseround
Flanking bonus for me and WITH me: +4
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material
+1 Competence bonus on all Attacks
+1 Initiative
+4 Casterlevel Checks to overcome Spell Resistance
May add Selective metamagic 3 times per day to a casting of a 3rd level spell or lower as a free action(Rod of Selective Metamagic + Glove of Storing)
1/day Cast any Spell from your Spellbook without preparing it ahead of time. (Bonded Object)
Add 2 Damage on all Evocation Spells
Change type of Energy of Evovation Spells 3+Int(8) times per day

Senses:Lowlight Vision(Elf) Darkvision(CL 14) 60 ft See Invisibility(CL14)
1/day See and hear through 5 ft thick material for up to 1 minute

Spells: a full list of the spellbook is in the charsheet (link at the top) this is a collection of spells prepared for the first adventuring day.

Cantrips:Acid Splash, Detect Magic,Message, Open/Close, School:Dancing Lights
1st:Shield, Protection from Evil,True Strike, Magic Missle School: Shocking Grasp /Bonus for High Int: Blend,Magic Missles
2nd:Resist Energy,Acid Arrow, Stone Call,Mirror Image School: Scorching Ray / Bonus for High Int: Invisbility, Glitterdust
3rd: Dispell Magic, Haste, Displacement, Clairvoyance School: Fireball / Bonus for High Int: Gaseous Form, Fly
4th: Greater Invisibility, Selective Fireball, Dimension Door  School: Intensified Fireball / Bonus for High Int:elemental Body 1,Intensified Fireball
5th:Cone of Cold, Wall of Force School: Intensified Selective Fireball / Bonus for High Int:Cone of Cold
6th:Getaway, Disintegrate School: Sirocco / Bonus for High Int: Summon Monster 6

Lady Edith says: I'm fairly sure the math is right. but of course i'm human too, so if you find a mistake, or need clarification how igot to certain numbers, just tell me.

Zaer Darkwail

Voicing interest as well. Have idea of sort go with magus and pick Bladebound+Staff Magus (ofc needs bit GM approval combine the archetypes that instead of 'blade' a 'staff' chose the wielder this case and could pick any magical staff and transform it thus 'black staff' which he wields instead 13th level feature which makes wielding staffs with charges very combative versions). Plus dimensional savant feat (which needs pick all dimensional feat lines before it ofc). So sort rapid teleporting black staff smacking magus.

Pic choices for char, ideas/votes welcome (yes, if I take Gambit pic then will take Deadly Dealer feat play the fantasy)

Snake

TheScarletBlade

Hey Yall!

Damn its been a crazy week. Turns out when Air force One lands on your run way, It means your gonna have a few long days. I'm gonna be honest, I was not expecting this level of interest for a combat oriented, no sex appeal game. That said, this campaign has turned out extremely well in real life and hopefully that translates to success here. That said this campaign is designed for Six players and unlike my last campaign I am not looking to add a hundred people who won't be active into a ton of parties. That means I am looking for 6 pcs and about 2 reserves. I have an idea of who has posted their interest so far but in the interest of fairness, whoever gets me their character sheets first will for sure have a slot. I prefer mythweavers so I can access peoples sheets online and quickly. If your absolutely against a free easy to use service, then PM me your character info. Now to answer questions for everyone without further ado.

@Petrus: I assumed that saying Paizo meant I said it was ok for you to be an arcane trickster. Sorry for that miscommunication.

@Waldham: I've never seen the appeal of Mythic but since its Paizo cannon, go ahead?  As for posting, I am a busy as hell guy and I try to post or be ready to post every other day. Sometimes that doesn't work out but I wanna set a firm expectation of every other day or every three days at least? I am pretty understanding of absences as I need them myself. Just stay in communication?

@General: I'll say this so everyone has a good idea of the types of missions SRT conducts: The Special Response Team is a detached Special Operations unit with full autonomy to conduct their missions in whatever way they see fit. That said, all variables are impossible for me as a DM to keep up with so there are kind of "Choose your own adventure"  prompts to guide the party towards specific missions that are resolved either with more straight combat or stealth.

For Example, during the first mission, an elite unit of the military is pushing beyond the wall to engage the enemy. SRT can push the frontlines with them in an attempt to draw out enemy commanders for assassination, or likely sacrifice the unit as a distraction to sneak off the wall and start an infiltration of enemy lines to hunt down the enemy commanders.

Does that make any sense? Each path or choice leads to a different set of outcomes, consequences or intelligence discovered.

@Zaer: Hit me up bro about your character in a PM. We can likely hit a compromise.

Other Character Information: Starting Gold is 240,000 for level 15 characters.

What to expect:

This campaign is designed a very specific way. I want to be up front about it so no one complains or can back out before it gets started. This campaign is different, in that xp rewards and money at the end of every little battle is not stressed. The PC's will level up automatically with the destruction of an army. XP per battle is not really recorded, though the campaign is designed using xp allotments for encounters per the rules so don't worry about that. Also, operating behind enemy lines and against unconventional forces that don't carry treasure troves with them means that looting could be difficult.That said, when the PC's level up, they receive their pay from command which is the gp difference between the level they were and the level they are going to. This is somewhat nontraditional and it could anger some purists, so if you don't like this I understand if you are not interested.

Also I cannot stress the importance of a balanced, knowledgeable and battle ready party. If everyone sends me rogues, you will be asked to switch. Balance, teamwork and intelligent decisions are the only way to survive this battle. Mithril is a significant underdog, much like humanity vs the titans in attack on titan. To illustrate what I mean, I'll let you in on the sitrep of my current real life party who is a couple encounters in:

In the heart of an army, surrounded by enemies

A Hospitaler Paladin with 18 lay on hands and 10 channels has only 3 of each left after a single battle where he tanked roughly 90 pts of damage a round

The parties ranged slayer, main dps, is permanently blinded until healed by restoration

The parties synthesis summoner is enfeebled, meaning he permanently has 1 for his int, wis and cha score until healed by limited wish, miracle or wish. In his Eidolon's form, he cannot use magic to turn back from the massive creature or evolve in anyway and has an egg plant for a brain.

Parties Warpriest thought spontaneous casting meant he could use any spell he knew to cast. He prepared no spells before sortie, so can only heal with spontaneous casting and burned through those in a few rounds, so hes a shitter fighter.

Last but not least the parties wizard failed 3 consecutive fortitude saves after losing all air in his lungs and suffocated to death instantly, then was feasted on by vampire.

Hopefully y'all can do better.  O:)

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

WaitingCynicism

indarkestknight

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on July 08, 2018, 09:12:42 PM@Waldham: I've never seen the appeal of Mythic but since its Paizo cannon, go ahead?

Worth noting, but mythic isn't like psychic magic or an obscure archetype from an obscure source, and if it's part of the game, at bare minimum, you need to say "you start at mythic rank 1" the same way you need to say "you start at level 15", because in the same way that there's a vast gulf between what a level 3 character can do and what a level 18 character can do, there's a vast jump in power from mythic rank 2 to mythic rank 8, for instance.