Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for being so careless...

Ramman

Banned for not taking more reckless chances in life.

Anesa

Banned for pointing out my mundane life...*begins to tear up* 

Ramman

*offers a tissue* I'm sorry...banned (but in a nice way.)

I dont know

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking he's playing *hides*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

I dont know

Ramman

Banned for not showing death proper respect.

I dont know

Banned for taking lives away

Ramman

Banned for not wanting to revel in the last great adventure.

I dont know

Banned for making a grammar mistake.

Ramman

Banned for being a strict enforcer of the realm. C:)

I dont know

Banned for not having a soul

Ramman

Banned for assuming I have no soul.

I dont know

Banne for denying that you have no soul

Breathless Intent

Banned for engaging in existential debates in social threads!

Anesa

Banned for using fancy words like existential!  ;P

Belle33

Banned for not saving me a piece of your birthday cake! *spanks*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Breathless Intent

Banned for not telling me there was birthday cake to be had!

Anesa

Banned for thinking birthday cake would last long around here!  ;P  (Thank you both for the warm birthday wishes, btw!)

Mordred

Banned.. *creeps up close.. hands hidden.. up closer.. smiling (in a wolfish way, of course).. then smushing a bit piece of blueberry cake into the Santa-Clad Cowgirls adorable face*.. no cake, eh? I'd also send you down to the jello-pool.. but that would rinse away the birthday cake. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Gasps, pieces of blue cake falling off her chin*   Banned!!  That...was....mean! *Swipes a glob of cake and icing off her mouth and chin with the back of her hand and slings it at him*  You are sooooooo askin' for it!  *Grins and walks off to wash away the mess...and to plot her revenge!*   ;P

Mordred

Banned.. mean? Me? Mean? *reads my manual... finding no reference to being mean on any page.. not even as a footnote* For that.. *pulls cord.. not lever.. not sensor.. but a cord.. which releases the rest of the birthday cake upon her 'ead.. which.. makes me fall over laughing.. Snoopy-style*
*See Pillory*

Anesa

*Stands there with hands on hips, hair plastered to her head with the icing and smooshed cake, her tongue slowly licking the corner of her mouth in total exasperation.  She slowly, and quietly, begins to speak*  Mordred?  *Reaches up to swipe some blueberry out from her eye, slinging it to the side*  Sweetie? *Licks the other corner of her mouth*  You're a dead man!  BANNED!

lol ;P

Ramman

*helps camille remove more cake from her face* There ya go. *slaps a meringue pie in her face* Banned.