The making of a family sex slave.

Started by Blinkin, October 13, 2016, 03:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

I'll be honest about this, I have never had a successful D/S story. I won't say that it's anyones fault, what I'm looking for and what happens just never seems to match and perhaps that's at least partially the resistance of my partners and myself to communicate properly or the rush to go from introduction into a IC thread as quickly as possible. I will admit that I prefer to take some time, and this could be a couple of weeks or more, to get to know both my partner and the characters; to attempt to convey what we want effectively.

So, I'm trying a new tact and we'll see if anyone's interested in it or not. I'm putting it here because I'm looking for:

1. A husband/wife setup
-or-
2. A family dynamic

What I would like to see is my character, a relatively young female, is taken into the household for some reason. Perhaps it's as a tenant for university, perhaps it's a maid or a simply renting space; the exact reason can be settled between myself and the other players.

A seduction takes place; either the husband or the wifeconvinces her to enter an affair with some dom undertones of the spouse. Again, the exact details will be up to the players. After the seduction, the other spouse enters the picture and a reluctant tenant gets doubled teamed.

As time progresses, via manipulation and subtle reinforcements for appropriate and inappropriate responses, the tenant begins training as a submissive to the spouses/family. The progression is relatively slow and constant so that by the time that the tenant realizes that she's a slave, it's too late for her. She will scream in her own mind to walk away, to get out and escape back into her normal life, but doesn't have the will to do it; Perhaps a part of her knows that this is what is right, perhaps a part of her likes the treatment... perhaps it's a combination of many things.

The important factor, in my mind, is that the story may involve a large number of kinks and fetishes, I'm looking for a decline of her willpower and resistance that involves her making the little decisions herself that leads her down the road as opposed to brute force and whips, flogs or sudden, painful/overt means.

I like the thought of humiliation, of surrender and toys; of hard hands and soft caresses and of discipline. But, I'm not a fan of trying to get to the end just as fast as you can. The journey is often why you travel, not the destination. I want for all of the characters to grow, mature and shine in a story involving the making of a sex slave and how it all effects the group as a whole.

So, anyone at all interested in such a story? Of creating a family to enjoy the journey of turning themselves into masters/mistresses and a woman into a sex slave?

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I maybe would like playing a Dominant wife, in this, if you still are looking for players.

Blinkin

I'm still looking for any players in this; I had all but given up on it.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kitteredge

I'm tentatively interested.  Hoping not to bite off more than I can chew.  A standard asshole-father seems kind of bland, but maybe we can brainstorm.  Maybe a snotty son or son-in-law?

Blinkin

I'm not sold on either asshole or snotty has to apply; Not all doms are assholes or snotty brats, just as not all politicians are liars or billionaires womenizers, so what does that leave for motivations?

Well... perhaps just a need to control his immediate world? an overly developed sex drive? or merely a husband/wife who wants something more spicy in their sexlives. There are plenty of potential opportunities.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I was thinking of wife, or mother, who doesn't even want sex, at first. She doesn't want sex attentions from her husband, she's happy for letting him play with new tenant. What excites her is making this new girl feel like trash, and humiliating her. But she only watches, she doesn't directly participate, at first. It's later, when maybe she gets jealous of her husband's attentions to their slave, that she starts playing with their girl more direct too. At least, that's my thinking. ::)