Aryail

Tersius

Aryail

Tersius

Aryail

Tersius

Aryail

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Aryail

Tsumugi

Adrianna Paige

Mononucleosis ( I win! Lol)
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Falstaff

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious   (did you Adrianna...did you?)

Adrianna Paige

Stupified

* blinks* simply reading that, Falstaff, hurt me. You win! * cries*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Falstaff

Devlish

*Sorry about that...kneels before her and offers her a rose...please forgive me*

Tsumugi

Honorificabilitudinity

I wish I won sometimes *cries*

Adrianna Paige

Quote from: Tsumugi on May 14, 2013, 11:06:30 AM
Honorificabilitudinity

I wish I won sometimes *cries*

Yabbering

You win just for coming up with that! *hugs*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tsumugi

Quote from: Adrianna Paige on May 14, 2013, 11:15:28 AM
Yabbering

You win just for coming up with that! *hugs*

Yay ^^ *hugs* Honestly I have been trying to work out how to pronounce it this whole time... and failing :P

Gablock

Falstaff

Kazoo

*I agree, that was an awesome word...you win.  ;D *

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Tsumugi

Separatrix

I really want to find a word that ends in 'v' ... just 'cuz.

Falstaff

SSJ4Gojeta

Tersius