You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2018, 05:42:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Breakup with the person above you!  (Read 376045 times)

Offline Dark Despairs

Re: Breakup with the person above you!
« Reply #11100 on: October 07, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
You always assume that I am plotting your demise, just because I sit there for hours, sometimes on top of the fridge or other high places, watching you in silence. I am sick of you assuming I want to kill you, you even told the neighbor's and  I quote. "That cat has it out for me. If I die, kill the cat at all cost." Did it ever occur to you that I am simply studying you, trying to learn more about you through observation. I can't take it any more. My last owner was much better than you.

Offline Love And Submission

« Reply #11101 on: October 09, 2018, 09:06:43 PM »
I'm sorry I met a Labrador Retriever and he's just such a good boy that I have to break up with you.

Also, please stop leaving dead birds in the foyer. It's uncleanly.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #11102 on: October 10, 2018, 05:01:50 PM »
At least I have decency to inform you that I have brought you a dead bird. You on the other hand are different. You leave carrot sticks everywhere, nearly broke my neck when I tripped on several of them. You also leave bunny droppings everywhere, learn to use the bathroom, like I did. We had some good times together, pulling pranks on the neighbors and leaving their pets on the rooftops, however it is time for us to move on. You will be slightly missed. Good-bye and stay safe.

Offline SeraphAzriel

• The Lord Knave - Bane Of The Wise
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Smiles are so much more becoming!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11103 on: October 10, 2018, 05:03:55 PM »
I'm sorry mate but I just can't do it anymore.  The furballs, leaving your hair everywhere, and leaving the toilet seat up all the time.  It's just all too much to bear, I'm sorry bud, but I've found another cat.

Offline Dark Despairs

« Reply #11104 on: October 18, 2018, 07:44:40 PM »
I asked you not to touch the special grenade that I spent four hours making, but did you listen? No. The neighbors want me gone because they are missing half of their house. This is why I don't tell you what I am up to, because it always ends with something or someone blowing up. I have nine lives and I want to keep it that way. I will be out in two days.

Offline Love And Submission

« Reply #11105 on: October 19, 2018, 03:35:12 AM »
We tried and it just didn't work out. I've always been more of a tuxedo guy and you're a calico. We're not simpatico.

Online AzureRain

« Reply #11106 on: Yesterday at 01:16:44 PM »
I loved the warmth of your embrace; the way you nibble on my ear. But I'm sorry, I just can't be with you anymore. I'm tired of you running off every night to be with those playboy bunny-types.