Serving the Queen - F/f, NC, female players only - interest thread

Started by kaz, October 18, 2010, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

In the middle of an unnamed sea lies an island.  Not a huge place, but then again it isn't one of these places you can explore in a day, you'd need a few days to explore it from end to end, taking in the jungle and small mountain range that runs through the middle.  Its always been thought it was uninhabited. But that's what they want you to believe.  There are people on it.  Women.  A tribe  who cater to the whims and desires of the Queen and her Elite.  These are the ones to watch out for, tough, demanding and harsh.

This is not some group of women who have always there, keeping men for breeding.  No, there are no men on the island, never had been, never would be.  Women arrive to take up their place in the structure.  The group, run by women for many years who wanted to have a place to throw off the shackles of society is strictly matriarchal.  The Queen rules, her word is law and the punishments for those who disobey are swift and harsh.  The Queen has her position for 10 years, voted in by the members who have been to the island.  Of course there can be 'accidents' if the tribe feel the Queen is not fulfilling her role.

The tribe live a rather luxurious life.  Huts and buildings have been constructed over the time, they want for nothing, but there is no technology except for the radio that's housed in the Queen's residence.  It's the only contact with the outside world.  They have showers, baths and toilets, medical facilities and there is usually a doctor or nurse in a attendance, after all it is still a tropical island, snakes, spiders and other dangers.  Emergency medical airlifts can be arranged and usually carried out within an hour. 

Life isn't a bed of roses, back stabbing, fighting for the Queen's favour and politics is always muddying the waters of this tranquil life.  Remember to be an Elite you have to show the Queen you are special.  But don't annoy her, you could easily find yourself at her feet, begging for her forgiveness.  Of course some just know how to treat her, some are always Elite.

The women who join the tribe all have jobs on the outside, some even have families, but the sisterhood is a calling, a desire to be who you are deep inside your heart. A sea plane brings the new and takes those leaving back to their families and their life.  Life is very simple, but there is a lot of fighting for positions within the group. The Queen has her favourites, she chooses those who will be the Eilte, the warriors, the ones who rule the rest.  These are chosen by trial.  The Testing as it is know is a trial of strength and Dominance.  Those that pass become the Elite, those that don't serve them.  The servers are expected to cater, clean, and look after those who rank above them.

Then there are the slaves!!

Slaves are the lowest of the low to the tribe.  They are women who approach the Sisterhood to escape the life they are shackled too.  They agree to spend a set amount of time on the island, in return they get a new life when the are returned to the mainland.  They are taken from their old life, and dumped on the shore.  They have nothing but the clothes on their backs.  They are then hunted by the Elite, and captured.  Taken back to the village where they face the rite of choosing.

The Queen and her Elite pick the slaveor slaves they want as their own personal property.  She becomes theirs and soon learns to serve or suffer.  Those who aren't chosen enter into slavery to the tribe, there to serve all members.  The Servers can use these, but they cannot have a personal slave without the permission of the Queen. 

Characters
The Queen
- Taken awaiting profile

Elite
Glow (Chrystal)
Tiana (Lovely)
Mia (Aviva)
Maera (Nightbug)

Servers
Mai (kaz)

Slaves
Sha (Chrystal)

OOC

I see this as a very D/s orientated game.  Female characters only.  Its about the intrigues and struggles to gain the favour of the Queen and out do those of similar rank.  The Queen is in charge. Her word is law, but if you have her ear, who knows where you might find yourself.

Lots of back stabbing, bitching and falling out with each other.  I love the idea of a game where no ones position is safe, even the Queen could go if enough rise to oppose her and call a vote.

What I am looking for are a group of people who would enjoy exploring this.   There are no male characters, please don't ask, the answer will be no.

It will include NC, BDSM, D/s, and anything those who join would enjoy.

Game no nos are no scat (watersports if that's your thing is allowed) no animals, underage, gore, vore or death (unless you wanna have a character die, PM me the details)

Personal likes are up to you, if you want watersports, check with your writing partners, if you want your character to die, let me or one of the GMs know.

I am always open to ideas and suggestions, if you think of something you think will enhance this idea please let me know.

Threads
OOC
Characters

Rules & Guidelines

1. No required post length although I would like to see at least 6 sentences to feed your partner's muse.
2. Please be polite at all times and respect each other
3. You may play up to 4 characters if you can handle it
4. GMS can decide to reject a character/player
5. Communication is a big thing with group games, please use the OOC to let folks know what's happening.  Or PM a GM.  (oh that rhymes)
6. All character must be over the age of 21.
7. You must be able to post daily or every other day.
8. Female players only

Characters needed

The Queen – strong, tough, bitchy, demanding, Top Domme
Elite – the Dommes of the game, can be from various backgrounds
Servers
Slaves

We need to have a Doctor, a nurse, and other positions within the three main categories.  Slaves have no use except to be slaves. 

Character sheet

Name:
Tribal Name:
Position in Tribe: Queen, Elite, server or slave
Fetishes:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: Not much needed just a basic idea of where they come from and if they have been to the Island before.
What you want to see happen to your character: Anything you want, just let us know
Anything else:

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Tribal Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b] (Over 21)
[b]Occupation: [/b] Doctor, nurse, chef, lawyer, housewife etc
[b]Position in Tribe: [/b] Queen, Elite, server or slave
[b]Fetishes: [/b]
[b]Likes: [/b]
[b]Dislikes/Offs: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]History: [/b] Not much needed just a basic idea of where they come from and if they have been to the Island before.
[b]What you want to see happen to your character: [/b] Anything you want, just let us know
[b]Anything else: [/b]

There can only be one Queen, if you want her, impress me.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chrystal

Name: Gloria Tennatie
Tribal Name: Glow
Position in Tribe: Elite
Fetishes: Water sports, bondage, flogging, using ice on her subjects.
Likes: Obedient slaves, cold drinks on a hot day, swimming, getting one up on someone, putting a rival in there place
Dislikes/Offs: People screwing up. Editors. People who pee in the swimming pool! Being told off for someone else's mistake. Loosing!
Appearance: (Vanessa Marcil)
Personality: Inquisitive and tenacious, she is also quite nasty. Considered a high fligher, she doesn't really care who she steps on, on her way to the top.
History: Born in a small town in Rural England, Gloria did well at school, especially in English and Modern Languages. Sheset her heart on being a journalist and published the school paper for three years. During that time she was responsible for getting two teachers fired and a number of bullies expelled. She did a university course in Journalism and Media Studies, and soon got a job at a national daily paper. She quickly made a name for herself. When she caught a sniff of a story about an Island in the middle of no-where that women went to and, apparently, behaved like savages, she immediately tried to go. It would be an amazing scoop.

She was turned down.

She tried again, this time promising that her visit would be as a private citizen, not as a reporter. After all, reporters need to relax too! This time she was accepted, but discovered on arrival that her note books, camera, and tape recorders had all been confiscated.

However, she soon realised why the island could not, and should not, be reported in the press. She had such a good time, that she resolved to return. When she left the island that first time and returned to work, she told her editor that it was a non-story. Nothing to report, just a nice relaxing holiday location for an exclusive club that she was now a member of, sorry! And paid back the travel expenses.

Now, she is on her way to the island again, for a second visit.
What you want to see happen to your character: Would be nice if she got laid a few times.... ;)
Anything else: She does not let on that she's a journalist, because it would probably frighten the living shit out of everyone.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kaz

*Purrs* mmm Chrystal yayy I love her, I need to work on a character too.  Come along ma lovelies, you know you wanna play...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Name: Tiana (no last name any more)

Tribal Name: Tia

Occupation: Doctor, nurse, chef, lawyer, housewife etc: She was a student before she came to the island, now she has remained and does not want to return

Position in Tribe: Queen, Elite, server or slave: Warrior

Fetishes: bondage, pleasure denial, sensory deprivation on her victims

Likes: Hunting slaves down, power, obeying the Queen to the fullest

Dislikes/Offs: People who don't think a woman can be a good warrior and as strong as a man. Likes to prove them wrong!

Appearance:

Personality: Strong, independent, reliable. Has a heart of gold unless you cross her.

History: Tiana doesn't remember life much before the island. She was a diligent student, but wanted more. She came to the island and fell in love with the ways of it.  She began training as a warrior and never looked back. She became strong and excelled at what she did. The queen was quite pleased with her and asked her to stay on to "control" the slaves. Tiana felt blessed for such a task, and has loved chasing after those that get out of line.

What you want to see happen to your character:Sweetie, I am up for anything
Anything else:
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Keaira

Me thinks me likes that sounds of this. Lol well enough of the nonsense on my part. I am interested and just need to come up with something. :)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

kaz

Chrystal

Hey Lovely... Missed you. Glad to see we'll be together again.

Going to post my other character now, as promised...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

kaz

Hehe cant wait.  I am gonna make a couple of charries.  A server and a slave.

I think we'll start with some new arrivals as in Elite/servers and once they are in I will put some slaves into place arriving. 

lovelygirl

Missed you Crystal, you still do own my soul after all, lol

Ons &Offs

kaz

Name: Maisie Carmichael
Tribal Name: Mai
Position in Tribe: Server
Fetishes: likes to be dominated, bondage, orgasm denial
Likes: Strong demanding women, cuddles, kisses and exploring new things
Dislikes/Offs: Bugs, spiders others removed by the game
Appearance:
Personality: Warm, caring, submissive.  Intelligent, sneaky
History: Mai has been a member of the Sisterhood for 6 years, this is her 3 visit and she has been on the island a week now.  She loves to serve, and being here give her that chance.  At home she has a busy job in a main hospital.  Here she can forget that life and serve the Mistresses.
What you want to see happen to your character: Go with the flow
Anything else: Just to enjoy and have fun

Wriggle Nightbug

Just because I'm the King of Insects doesn't mean I'm a guy, silly. If Freddy Mercury can be Queen, I can be King.

kaz

Chrystal

Name: Natasha Priest
Tribal Name: Sha
Position in Tribe: slave
Fetishes: Bondage, having hot liquid poured on her breasts, being chased,  being spanked to orgasm
Likes: Being spanked, flying first class and not having to work, being told what to do, eating pussy
Dislikes/Offs: Bratty children, people who snore, being ignored.
Appearance:

Personality: Docile, plaid, patient, everything you need to be an air-hostess, or a slave
History: Sha has never been here before. She heard about the island through a friend of a friend of a friend, and resolved to find out more. She couldn't afford the fee to join as a normal serving member, so instead signed up as a slave. She figured it couldn't possibly be worse than flying Virgin Atlantic from Heathrow to Miami at the height of the holiday season!
What you want to see happen to your character: Tied up and spanked by Tiana?
Anything else: Not that I can think of

Wriggle Nightbug

Just because I'm the King of Insects doesn't mean I'm a guy, silly. If Freddy Mercury can be Queen, I can be King.

NileGoddess

Wriggle Nightbug

Name: Alyssa Verducci

Tribal Name: Maera

Fetishes: Dominaince, dominance, dominance. Knives. Whips. Chains. Strap-ons. Anyway she may be able to dominate another is likely to be something she finds interest in.
Likes: Mousey, weak women to keep around as easy pets. Strong, willfull women to tie down and break.
Dislikes/Offs: Anything better kept near a toilet.
Appearance: Sporting beautiful pale skin and ringlets of red hair, Alyssa is a woman of Italian and Irish descent. She is small, barely standing at five feet tall, and her face is cute, baring small freckles upon her cheeks. She tends toward wearing turtleneck sweaters and, in her personal life, she is the sort of person that nobody could ever imagine was as much of a sadist as she truly is in private. She keeps herself in shape, having a slim waist, rounded hips on a modest chest with just enough babyfat to ripen things up for an ocular feast.
Personality: Gentle and loving deep down, Alyssa rarely lets others near her due to emotional problems. Having lost someone dear to her in the past, she has built thick walls around herself, which helps separate herself in her sadism. She truly is a good person, at heart, and does good work for good people. However, to her servants and whatnot, she is fair... just... but cruel.
History: Having once been in love with a woman in the Air Force, Alyssa was a wide-eyed, innocent, and happy person until tragedy had befallen her. Losing her beloved in the war had grown to make her bitter and withdrawn. Her friends noticed, though she attempted to create a veneer of happiness. Eventually, her emotional distancing had drawn her away from her friends and family. A few years of experimentation with various "playmates" and the like later and... here she was. Stuck in a society of hedonists and slaves. Was she happy? Who knew... she didn't really care.
What you want to see happen to your character: I am a really big sadist. I don't nescessarily need to torture, but dominance is a huge thing for me. I like to be in control and I do like inflicting pain. A romance involving opening this character up could also be fun to do.
Anything else:

lovelygirl

Ah Crystal/ Sha, Tiana would be happy to tie you up and spank you

Ons &Offs

Chrystal

*Giggles*

Kaz, honey, you know I said I'd be the queen if you begged me...?

Seriously, though... I'm not wanting to upset anyone or anything, but I think the role of queen is a tough one. That's why I haven't applied for it!

It's also a key roll, and one that we don't really want someone to drop out of after a few posts. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but I have seen it a lot.

Plus, the queen is the key dominant, and there are a lot of Dommes here who wont sub to just anyone, if at all....

Like I said, I'm trying to be tactful here and not upset anyone. If you feel up to the task, PM Kaz and talk to her.

Chrystal

kaz

Yes I see the Queen as the lead character in many respects and needs someone really able to play her.  I would want an experienced member of the group, someone who is a regular poster and has experience in running Games and dealing with people.  If you really think you have what it takes, talk to me.  She needs to protect the tribe and look out for them, as well as being a strong Domme she needs to be a woman the Elite could actually talk too if the need arose.

Hope that makes sense and thanks Chrys, *hugs*

Aviva

Name: Jasmine Hinta
Tribal Name: Mia
Fetishes: Branding, collaring, D/s relationship, denying orgasm, delivering physical punishments. hair torture, knife play, breast torture, water play ( along list)
Likes: Having a organized home with pets she can rely on but also having fresh slaves to tame.
Dislikes/Offs: Death, scat or golden showers.
Appearance:

Mia

(One day I shall work out how to host pics from Wiki properly.)

Personality: and History: Mia has always cared for people, wishing to help when she can , how ever she can hence why she became a nurse on the mainland but she found that life very rarely rewarded the nice people of the world. She had given much to help others, time, money, a roof over their heads when they needed it and though they always stated they would return the favour when she needed help no one cared.  As time passed Mia developed a need to assert herself and make sure she was never let down again by bringing a element of dominance in any relationship she developed but over time most did not appreciate her attitude and she was informed of the Island. Curiosity became the better of her and she finally made the trip and now very rarely leaves having found a place where her kind is welcomed if not honored...even if there is very few any can truly trust.  Mia still helps those when they have gained in her eyes worthiness of it but she feels that she helps the slaves find out who they are.

What you want to see happen to your character: I am as always extremely open with what happens to my character, be it romance, black mail etc.
Anything else:

Hope that was enough if not let me know.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

kaz

Perfect Aviva, love her.  We need a few more servers/slaves  LOL.  I will update the character listing

Aviva

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

Name: Hannah Desmond
Tribal Name: Mag
Position in Tribe: Slave
Fetishes: Being dressed up, caned, flogged, collared, orgasm denial (again a very long list)
Likes: Being kept in place, cared for, dominated, used and enjoys serving people.
Dislikes/Offs: Scat/golden showers death
Appearance:

Hannah

(I swear I will..eventually...)

Personality: Hannah has always been gentle, sweet and serving in nature hence the often looked down job of a waitress. Since she hit her late teens she felt the desire to serve but is currently unaware of the extreme depths that desire goes to. She tends to be bubbly , chatty but can often let her mouth run control of her brain especially when nervous due to her eagerness to please that she often ends up stabbing herself in the foot.
History: This is her first visit to the Island after a friend returned happier than she had ever seen her. She works two jobs currently as a waitress and barely earns enough to survive.
What you want to see happen to your character: Do what ever you wish to this character, push her limits.
Anything else:

On and Offs

Story Ideas

kaz

OK girls here we go...

OOC
Characters

I would love to know where you think we should start.  If your characters have been approved please pop them into the character thread.  Ta muchly