News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

island of lust.

Started by Shadowstrum, January 24, 2014, 12:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowstrum

Okay looking for people on her. so pretty much this is where rich people leave their kids stranded. There is no law.  They also do it because the over population in main countries. What they don't know is that they island is filled with pollen that contains aphrodisiac. So this is a smutty rp as u can tell.  Another weird thing is that the food supply tend to grow a lot quicker than most places. anyone interested?

azzmeister89

Sure, sounds like pointless smut. Whats not to like

Neysha

Better bring a condom or ninty.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Shadowstrum

Awesome…is kinda new here. Don't know where to put a cs...

Shadowstrum

Goddess of Night

Still recruiting for this?
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Vanetias

Shadowstrum

yeah put it on exotic cuz anything can happen :)

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Nico

Hello Shadowstrum!

Just a quick question.

I noticed that you put the thread for the character sheets in Extreme Small Groups, but then you mention you want to put it into Exotic. If you are not certain, you can have a look here for the expanations of all the boards and what they mean. Please let me know where you want to put your game, and I can move the threads accordingly.
Thank you!
-Nic

Shadowstrum

oops I meant to say extreme…I want people to have free roam on this rp… if u guys wish to be changed  to anywhere else lemme know and I will let you know…I want ever rper to be comfortable as they can

Nico

Alright. If you need it moved, please let me know. :-)

Shadowstrum

Shadowstrum

Vanetias I made a character sheet in  Extreme section and I link it on here if you will please move recopy it in that please and thank you.