m/m top lit Star Wars RP, anyone?

Started by ironwolf, May 12, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironwolf

I'm desperate enough to play on the forum. This is the end.

Personal crisis aside, I'm really looking for some stellar quality writing, because I intend to post the finished stuff on AO3, and me and AO3 have this shared passion for quality. As I said, I'm looking for Star Wars, and 95% M/M content. Steeped in juicy, juicy smut.

Star Wars: Rogue One

I'm going through the novelization, and the GotW novel is getting shipped to me. I'm head over heels in love with the movie and the characters, and I'm dying to do something with them. I'm looking to play Chirrut and/or Bodhi, though you might be able to convince me to try Baze. Any pairing involving them has my interest. Even Chirrut/Bodhi. Even Bodhi/Jyn. Even Bodhi/ Bor Gullet or K-2. I'm dead serious. Or bring a male OC (this is the only occasion I'd play a canon against an OC)

Star Wars: Rebels

Agent Kallus and Zeb Orrelios. I'd play any. Against the other. The Force itself approves this ship.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

I used to have a ton of Clone OCs, and the clonecest still interests me, so there's that. I've played Ryo Chuchi before and I loved it, but I'm not sure who she could work with. I also used to pit random Jedi OCs against their commanders or vice versa.

If you like challenges, I also have a female Duro OC, who kinda fancies Cad Bane (from a safe distance), but she's a cute young thing and Cad would eat her. She's also well aware of this. If anyone could play Cad against her without butchering his personality AND not harming her beyond some manhandling... that person would be nominated by me as Roleplayer of the Decade.

Star Wars in general

Since I'm most interested in playing Jedi, and the current reset killed pretty much the entire continuity, IDK... Guess I could pull off fated Jedi romances. I have a Mandalorian merc girl, I could do something with her. In a tabletop, I played a stormtrooper sergeant, possibly a nice fraternization affair could hold my interest. I don't think I'd mind canon chars going against my OCs, but since I don't play canons against OCs, I'm not expecting it, either.

I'm most probably not interested in anything else (esp not playing any important character from the live-action movies), and I haven't played any of the games - those are out of question (Yes, that means Old Republic, too). Don't expect my characters to be violent in sexual situations, and as a rule of the thumb, I'm not looking for it, either.

If I reply more than once a day, it means I checked my e-mail. At times, like in the middle of a dialogue, expect some really short replies (I'm a writer, not an RPer. I'm writing a quality fanfic. This is why forums don't really work for me, but, as you already know, I'm desperate.)
Only looking for WRITERS. Let's feed the fandom, write fic with me.