Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

ooh Zane what are you doing in here, I told you that I would fix the dinner, or are you trying to peek at what I am fixing or help me, to witch one is it Zane, ~turn around and looks him in the eyes~ look Zane there not much you can do and yet there might be a lot that you can do, I know nothing I say right now make sense to you,,, but it will you will see, keep that neckless on you at all times please, it want only protect you but even help you if the need is true and pure, it depends, you will have to learn the neckless as it dose you....
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I sighed again. "I just... wish I could help you more. It's been some time, since I truly cared for someone, the way I do about you... And I can't accept the fact that there isn't much I can do to help you right now. If something were to happen to you now, I don't think I could live with that..." I looked at the Shield charm on the necklace you gave me, wondering what it would do when I really needed it. Suddenly, it hit me... what if I became a vampire, too? But that thought scared me. I wasn't sure I could handle that... at least not now. And that kind of decision definitely wasn't something you made spur of the moment. "Anyways... need any help with dinner?"

Bluevamp

~as I was looking into his eyes and seeing all the thoughts he was having I knew I had to put his mind at ease~ no Zane I don't need your help at this time ~giggles~ just go back to work and it will be ready soon ok,,, and my sweet Zane don't waste your time on thinking about all that ok,.. really no need too ~then dinner was ready and I sit the table~ oh Zane its all ready come and eat please ~and he sits down to eat the stake and bake potato I made~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I hungrily ate the steak and baked potato. Working on a house was hard work. I looked across the table, and noticed she wasn't eating anything. It didn't seem so odd now, since I knew the truth about her. After helping myself to seconds, I asked "You knew someone was spying on the house earlier... doesn't that mean that you should leave fairly soon?"

Bluevamp

~looking up at him~ no I will not have to move or anything like that, it would take more them a mer-child to run me off from my home ~laughing a bit~ yes it was a child who was spying on us, he was just trying to see in my home, but could not.. if it was something else it would have been tented too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"A child was spying on us?" I thought about this for a moment. "That makes sense... no one would really think much about a child peeking into a house..." I finished my second helping, my belly full. "Thanks. Dinner was excellent." I stood and walked over towards her. "Now, I guess i better get back to work." I hugged and gave Bluevamp a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be up there if you need me."

As I worked, I tried planning in my head all the possible things I might be able to do to help out my hostess. Again, I couldn't think of anything I could do against a vampire. The only reason I wouldn't be killed by one myself was the necklace I had hanging around my neck. I know she told me not to worry, but I couldn't help it. I wouldn't let anything hurt her. I would make sure of that.

Bluevamp

~I walked back in there seeing him working and sits to watch him a little~ Zane please quit worrying about me, I will be ok... ~had forgotten to eat or drink myself I drop the glass I had in my hand, and past out while sitting there~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I was about to reply, when I heard a thump behind me. I turned, and saw her collapsed on the ground. "Shit!" I went over to her, and picked her up. I took her to her room to get her to lie down. She was still unconscious. She needed blood. I went back to where I had first found the bags of blood, and grabbed a couple of them for her, along with a glass. I came back into her room, and poked a hole in one of the bags, draining it's contents into the glass. I propped her head up onto a pillow, and gently tilted the glass towards her mouth, allowing the blood to flow in. "Come on, just drink this... you'll be ok..."

Bluevamp

~waking to drinking blood push it away for a min~ wwhat happen just now, for give me Zane it looks like your work is not just the home to work on but to take care of me when I need it,,, I did not mean to be a brother to you, this is not to why I let you live, and the answer to that is you should have your own choice to live or not... and besize the more I am around you I am fall for you even tho you may not want a vampire in your life, but I was going to let you make those choice
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I gently stroked her cheek, feeling her cool skin against my hand. "I've already made my choice. I... I want to be with you." I blushed as I said this. "I don't want to rush things... so... let's just take it slow, ok?" I wasn't sure how to make this work, a human and a vampire. But, that wasn't going to keep me from trying.

Bluevamp

well my lov Zane that is good to hear from you and look there your blushing a bit, how sweet, me makeing a man human blush, well at least your not running from or trying to kill me ~giggles a little rise up and kisses him fully on the lips~ Mmm that blood of yours is driveing me carzy, but as for everything else yes we will go slow on it and life it self, how about in a bit we take a walk to the park to the lake, it will be so pretty tonight
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Are you sure we should do that? You just collapsed from not drinking enough blood, and there was someone spying on us earlier. It might not be safe to go outside." I said, sitting on the edge of your bed. But I couldn't resist the look on Bluevamp's face. I sighed. "Ok, ok. Tell you what. Drink the rest of this" I held up the cup of blood. "And we'll take that walk later on. Is it a deal?"

Bluevamp

Mmm yes master I shall do as you ask of me, ~with a lite grin on my face~
now see there you are helping me Zane by what you are doing and that is taking care of me
even tho I not ask of it from you, but you do it anyways,,, ~watch him leave the room and I drinked the blood, after drinking it I went down to him~ ok I is ready to go now to the park my lov Zane and don't worry so much either
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I'll try to keep the worrying to a minimum." I gently grabbed your hand, and intertwined our fingers. I opened the door for us, and we stepped out into the cool autumn air. We walked slowly, just enjoying being so close to each other. Once we reached the lake, we both sat down near the edge. I wrapped my arms around your waist, and pulled you closer to me.

Bluevamp

isn't so pretty my Zane the full moon shinny on the lake here, and it so nice to come out again and not hide so much, maybe that what I need is to get out more, well with you here hpefully by my side we will get out some, now I mind you I said a little of getting out ~giggles~ you make me feel good my lov, I hope that you don't feel that you are here by force of any kind
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Believe me, I'm not. There's no other place on Earth I would rather be, than right here with you." I gave you a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm happy being here with you." I pulled you closer to me, and give you another kiss, a bit deeper this time, slipping my tongue into your mouth as I do so. After needing to pull away for air, I rest my forehead against yours. "You look beautiful in the moonlight."

Bluevamp

aaaw you say the sweeties things to me, you are very nice and you feel and act like you come from the old world as well as me, but I know that not true, but it like I do know you but I don't, maybe its just me feeling that way ~turn and passionate kiss him~ tell me that maybe you would know of this I am sure of and that is this what they call love
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I smiled. "Yes... this is love." I looked up at the moon. "Back with my ex, I was never truly happy... the truth was, I had given up on finding love in my life." I looked into your eyes. "Then, I found you. And right now, I feel like the luckiest guy alive."

Bluevamp

aaw that is so sweet of you to say all those kind words about me, but ~giggles a little~ but I is the first vampire you have met'' right ~giggling more~ and just in case you was wondering if I used any powers on you,,, I didn't... I wanted this to be an open honest thing, I I could use my powers to get what ever I need, but I don't like doing like that... that why I said was ture that you are ding it own your own free will.... I hope that you are ok with that....~lean up and kiss him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I kiss you back. "Trust me, that's fine with me. At first, I was worried that you might be, but then I realized, I was thinking way too clearly to be controlled. I know you would never do anything like that to me. Not that you'd have to. I'm already under your spell." I joked with a small smile on my face.

Bluevamp

aww my lov you do say the sweeties things, lay in his arms cuddling with him a little bit, well I guess we better get back to the house so that we can go to bed for you to get up and do more work on the house,,,, and in the morning I'll fix you something big,,, witch I think your like now shall we head back, ~fall a little getting up~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i catch you as you start to fall, steadying you. "Are you ok? do you need to be fed again?" How often did she need to drink blood? I let her lean heavily on me as we  walked back to the house. Once inside, I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to her bed. "Do you want me to get some more blood for you?"

Bluevamp

oof sorry my dear I don't mean to be a brother to you my sweets
but yes I do need more blood, my friend that bring here will be here
tomorrow with some more for me, she will be glad to see you in away,
enough human around me and trying to help me as well,,, look you don't have to stay and watch me drink the blood, I'm sure it don't set with you not to good, am I right my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I thought about this for a moment. "I've seen animals eat meat. This isn't so bad." My eyes widen a bit, thinking I that may have not been the best analogy. "Not that I think you're an animal or anything, not at all!" I emptied a bag of blood into a glass, and handed it to you. "I don't mind, really... I just want to make sure you're ok."

Bluevamp

I will be just fine as long as you are here with me Zane, I will be fine I just did not drink what I needed before we left, but now I have it, come and sit down here on the side of my bed and talk to me a little, tell me do you remember you childhood
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}