News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Mordred

I may simply be an old paranoid fool.. yet speaking 'technically', I did just have my seventeen-hundredth birthday.. but honestly, training my puppy against me? Subtle.. very, very subtle.. I'll give you that! I've noticed the gnaw'd bits on my coffin. Know where that 'box' came from? A gift from a Persian princess! Oh, but I'm not here to name-drop. Point is.. I suddenly feel like the third wheel in this arrangement. *looks down to see his puppy sprawled out on Sybl's feet* Et tu, Morticia? Et tu?

Oh well, I hear there's a sale on Basilisks somethwhere in Eastern Europe. Maybe it's time for a change. Later, Green Eyes!
*See Pillory*

Slaven

I thought you were Blue. It's all a  lie, I can't do it anymore. So I'm leaving on a Jet plane..>.>
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Mordred

Your obsession with my color.. is slightly irrational. Ok, who am I kidding? It's.. crazy! Yeah.. we all know I have this affliction. I bite! And somewhere along the way, I got this other 'thing'.. which causes, when I used Shadow stuff, me to get these blue splodges all over. I'm just chilling out from the heavy Shadow for a little while.. focusing more on my origins.. ripping into human throats and drinking my fill. Can you blame a dead creature for being what he is? No, don't answer that.. please. Anyway.. I assume you are using Blue Airlines? Sorry, I know.. no laughing matter.

Adios.. have a safe flight. I'll let you know when the blue has returned.
*See Pillory*

oxloloxo

Dont blame you being dead for what is... has happened between us Mordred! I dont think that is a valid excuse anymore, im sick and tired of hearing your bloody nonsense, now get out before i make you....
If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

Sybl

oxloloxo

No, it's my place to stay... i never liked your attitude - leave!
If you need me and I'm not online pm me, it gets sent straight to my phone and I'll be on asap

Belle33

Let's not drag this out.  It's over - it has been for a long time.  Bye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

cybasn

Do you know what your problem is Belle33? That you don't have a life!

Just take a look at your profile. "Romance" "fluffy vampires" "vanilla that" "boredom that" ... and this is how your FANTASIES look like! Let's thank E for its policy of "no details about real life please", because readers would be shocked that it can be even more boring than that. And it does with you around.

I am tired, so tired to have your dullness around and trying to leech off my life, activity and general joyfullness. I was a very happy person before I met you, but enough is enough.

I am thru with you.

Bye

Quote from: Belle33 on August 27, 2011, 06:32:29 PM
Let's not drag this out.  It's over - it has been for a long time.  Bye!
Yes, please!

Vulnerable

...Well. That was..very detailed.

Cybasn. You are too serious for me! G'day!
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Slaven

Adammair

I'm sorry, but you're just too...vulnerable...to everyone but me. I can't take it any longer. Farewell.

*was originally going to post that to Vulnerable, but was ninja'd. I suppose it works for anyone, though.* XD

Vulnerable

Hehe...

Adammair. You are too...macho. I'm afraid you'll crush me when we hug. I'm sorry!   :'(
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Adammair

I want to leave you, but I can't. I just can't! *starts to head in the direction of the intro threads* If you refuse me again, I'll die of heartache! I'm sorry, I just can't take the pain. XD

Belle33

I can't be with a guy who can't handle pain.  We're done!

Zaphod

Baby, last night was... Mmmm mmmm but I want to live for a while more. Goodbye, baby. ;)

Belle33

I was home alone last night - you're confusing me with one of your other women again! It's sooo over!

Sybl

Belle, how many times do I have to tell you. You are the wrong gender. Get a life. Good bye.

Woodlark

Sybl, sweetie...it's been fun..but you're just not my type. That thing with the worms....your obsession with clown fish. And love, I really think you should see someone about those tickling spells....

All my best,

Lark
How do you make a Lark sing?
Ons/Offs

Sybl

Sure, bring up the past. See how you are? I am out of here.

HansTrilby

*Fwaps several photos onto the table*

Objection. You've been with another Man for months and months, I cannot stand this any longer. I'm filing for divorce, Lady!
"I wrote your name upon the back of my hands, slept upon it then I woke up with it backwards on my face: Reading forwards from my mirror to my heart."

"Now, Watson, the fair sex is your department," said Holmes, with a smile, when the dwindling frou-frou of skirts had ended in the slam of the front door.

Om3n

Hans, I thought I could ignore it and look past your habit to the wonderful woman I know you to be, but I just can't do it anymore.

You wear way too many hats.  I can't stand it any longer.  We're finished.

Undeniable Sin

I tried to make this work. I tried letting you take me out on a real date, someplace nice. Still, I find you taking your shirt off, half naked, showing off that beautiful chest to any female willing to look. I can't stand this. I refuse to share, so get out!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Sybl

Kind of judgmental are you? No, not judgmental.. Mental. We are through.

Slaven

Too adorable for my tastes, I can't do it. We're through. :P