Interest Check - A Sort of Survival - Need Soldiers/Sex Slaves

Started by Maeve, August 13, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maeve

I originally posted this on Sole RPs but upon further reflection I feel this would work better with several people.

Unabashedly an AU of 28 Days Later, similar circumstance, different characters.

Basic Plot Line (always open to change) -

Charlotte works at the local Humane Society when the Infected take over. Having no family, she decides to bunker down at the shelter once things get really hairy. She stays there, keeping the door bared and the fence secured as she waits for the humanitarian crisis to pass.

It doesn't.

She's running out of food and so are the animals.

Before desperation can kick in a miracle happens. The radio blares a message about a safe haven for the survivors. She releases the animals that can fend for themselves, as it's been proven that the Infected only go after other humans, and loads up those that can't in the shelter van.

She heads towards what she thinks is salvation. What she finds is a group soldiers on the brink of madness who salivate at the sight of her at an abandoned country manor.

There are two choices presented to her, accept her new life or have it thrust upon her. She's told she's wise when she sets up her own schedule and chooses the master suite. She gets every other day off, and the men get some comfort.

Things go as well as can be expected. She sets up the agriculture on the manor, including a chicken coup. The men are less crazed and everything is settling into an easy rhythm. Until they showed up.

Two more women. On the surface it would look like a good thing, two more hands to ease her burden. But these two are not as willing as she, and the the peace that had descended upon their valley is once more threatened. The questions come down to this, which monsters can you live with?

Roles Available -

Soldiers -  Anywhere between 6-12. Feel free to play more than one. Are you an honorable man shocked by the situation? A no account who joined the army and is now taking advantage of this situation? Maybe a sweet kid who doesn't know how else to deal with the hell his reality has become?

Charlotte - When I first came up with the idea I thought I would want to play her but I could just as easily take on the role of the one of the new girls should this character call out to anyone.

Newcomers - Two female survivors who end up from the kettle to the fire. This is sandbox, let your imagination run wild. Are you an Amazon who fought tooth and nail with the infected? A librarian who managed to hide in piles of books? A schoolgirl who was lucky enough to be protected during this disaster, until now?

Crazy Waif- This is an optional character and can easily be phased out should there be no interest. Perhaps when Charlotte arrived there was already one woman who had stumbled upon this group and had lost her mind under their care. Figured she might be the reason that Charlotte gave into their demands but made sure it was on her terms, not willing to suffer a similar fate.

If you are interested please express so below and a brief character description of whom you would like to play.

Please fill out the character sheet below -

Writer Name: Screen Name

Character Name: What should we call you?

Face Model/Physical Description: Do you have a rugged sort of charm? Are you a pretty boy/girl?

Sexuality: What butters your parsnips?

Personality: What’s your deal? Are you the crazy one? The strong silent type? Maybe you’re the one voice of sanity in an insane mob.

History: Just did a pretty thing like you end up in a place like this?

Maeve

arthenwel

I'm interested in one of the soldier positions. Will be posting a. Character sheet soon.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

arthenwel

Writer Name: Arthenwel

Character Name: Corbin Lane

Face Model/Physical Description:
5'11", 189 lbs., 3 bullet wounds (top of right pectoral, just above left kidney and under left shoulder), 6 knife wounds (small scar from gash across the bottom right side of jaw, gash scar across inside of right thigh, criss-cross scars on right arm, long gash on back from right shoulder-blade to left hip, and stab scar on mid-right side of back), Heavily muscled, walks hunched over, looks dangerous.

Sexuality:Strong women with a gentle touch, innocent sounding voice, young women, oral sex, vaginal sex, prefers doggy and cowgirl positions.

Personality: Used to be very outgoing and friendly, protective and loyal to a fault. Due to his history, he has become extremely introspective and quiet. He stays out of everyone's way and tries not to care about anything, believing that that will only lead to more suffering. Occasionally though, his old self will shine through. Just a hint of a smile, a soft chuckle towards a joke, a soft look in his eyes, a protective action. Small things, but a sign that his real self is still there, just locked up behind the pain.

History: Corbin joined the military when he was 20 years old. He originally joined as a Master-at-Arms in the navy, but wound up applying to the Navy SEAL/s. It took him 2 times(one year) to pass the BUD/s school, but when he passed, he felt extremely happy. He had completed the training that more than two-thirds of his brothers couldn't. He was now the elite of the elite. He went home and celebrated with his parents and his kid brother. His brother had always bugged him growing up, but now he seemed hell-bent on following in Corbin's footsteps and Corbin wasn't about to fail him. After taking several specialty schools in the SEAL/s, such as Medic, Radio Engineering, etc., he was told to take at least one form of martial arts. Although they wanted him to learn one weapons martial arts and one grappling martial arts. So, Corbin to Kali, a Filipino knife fighting school, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It took him about 7 years to become proficient in both arts. He was 30 when he received his black belts. The whole time, he had been teaching his little brother how to use a knife correctly, under the condition that he would never use the techniques unless his life was in danger.

A six-and-a-half months later, he received new that the virus that had been raising the dead had spread like wildfire across the United States. Corbin, like many others, left the base to check on family members. Just before they all left, they were given orders. Once they had found their families, they and any survivors were to report back to base for further instruction. Corbin knew what would happen when they got back. They would fortify the base and turn it into a fortress where they could hold off the undead.

Corbin drove a Humvee with a snow dozer blade attached to the grill. That would prevent those bloodsacs from damaging the vehicle when he plowed into them. He drove for hours until he reached his parent's home in Texas. That was where they were all supposed to meet in the event of a global catastrophe. What he saw horrified him. Corpses lay motionless on the ground. Most had bullet holes in their heads. However, those at the door had heads missing or holes from where they had a blade pierce their skulls. He warily stepped in the house in case there were some left alive. As he followed the trail of bodies through the house, he got a morbid premonition of what he would find and sure enough, he found his mother's and father's corpses among those of the undead. They had mercifully been killed and prevented from a much worse fate. However, he still hadn't found his brother and there were still more corpses. He hoped that he wouldn't find his brother cause that would mean that he had made it out of here. Yet, when he walked into the last room, he found his brother. He was hanging on the wall by the knife he had used to pierce his skull. The very knife that Corbin had gotten him. His brother had been bitten on the shoulder and rather than become one of those things, he had destroyed his brain.

Corbin wept as he pulled the knife from his brother's head and watched as the body collapsed. Corbin changed at that moment. His eyes adopted a haunted look and he stopped talking except when needed. He adopted a new mantra and repeated it every day. 'Don't care. Don't feel. Caring brings only more suffering.' He became a different person altogether. When he returned to base, he found it occupied by a few undead and the corpses that were the result of a major battle. If there were any survivors, they were long gone. Corbin went down there and used his brother's Kukri to silently slaughter the remaining 14 zombies. He looted the armory of every round of ammunition he could carry for the weapons he would use and left.

A month later found him with a make-shift army made up of rednecks, former soldiers and common folk-turned gunmen. They liked him because he would take guard detail without complaint and he was able to kill any undead that came upon them without drawing attention from other undead.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

kckolbe

Wow!  There is a lot of potential here for some VERY interesting relationship dynamics, many of which aren't often seen on E.  I generally stay away from high m/f ratios, but there is a good reason for it here.  I am about to go to work, but will post some ideas when I get home.  In the meantime, Maeve, would love to see some ons/offs for you, since Charlotte will be kind of a big deal.  I saw your preferences link, but there wasn't much there. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

cabalxxvi

The concept sounds great, and could be a fun RP to get into. I will post my interest in here, and we can see what happens.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

blue bunny sparkle

I would still be interested dear Maeve.. but no time to post more!

kckolbe

Some thoughts:

A female arrives with a male, maybe a brother/father/husband/boyfriend/friend who is wounded (in some way that clearly isn't zombie related, maybe stabbed by some shrapnel or something).  She agrees to the terms, and the male has to learn to deal with this new arrangement, perhaps feeling some combination of jealousy/guilt/failure/anger (depends on the relationship)

A variation, someone falls for one of the girls in game, maybe it is even mutual, but the arrangement makes things very awkward.  Will the other males complain of preferential treatment?

A female of high status (really thinking political office or CEO) arrives at the manor.  Not only is there the obvious pride issue affecting her adapting the new environment, but the community appears to already have a matriarch (Charlotte).

A kind of variation on the first idea, what if the two women who arrive are lovers?  Not only do we have the whole jealousy angle, but if one is lesbian and the other bi, also different feelings about the situation.  How do the men react when the next woman up is known to dislike it to the point of non-consent?

What if the/a new girl is only 16?  How many of the males would care?  Would any of the women to to shield her from it?  Would any of them offer to take on an extra load to prevent it?  This could be tied into the first idea.

I don't have a char concept, since I would love to build a char while working with someone else.  I think that since relationships (not just "romantic") are going to be so important, we should make an extra effort to not create chars in a vacuum. 

These are all just ideas.  Obviously I have no "power" in this.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Maeve

Quote from: arthenwel on September 14, 2015, 12:03:55 AM
I'm interested in one of the soldier positions. Will be posting a. Character sheet soon.

Love the detail! The vibe I'm getting off of him is that he's the strong, silent type. A good egg with a tough shell. Are you open to having another person play a young soldier that reminds him of his brother? Is he suffering PTSD from the trauma?

How do you see him relate to women?

Maeve

Quote from: kckolbe on September 14, 2015, 05:23:34 AM
Wow!  There is a lot of potential here for some VERY interesting relationship dynamics, many of which aren't often seen on E.  I generally stay away from high m/f ratios, but there is a good reason for it here.  I am about to go to work, but will post some ideas when I get home.  In the meantime, Maeve, would love to see some ons/offs for you, since Charlotte will be kind of a big deal.  I saw your preferences link, but there wasn't much there.

Thank you! I've been meaning to do an on/off for awhile now and will hopefully get that done sometime today.

Maeve

Quote from: blue bunny sparkle on September 14, 2015, 04:07:33 PM
I would still be interested dear Maeve.. but no time to post more!

Whenever you get around to it Bunny. Are you thinking about playing one of the women, the crazy waif or Charlotte?

Maeve

Quote from: kckolbe on September 14, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
Some thoughts:

A female arrives with a male, maybe a brother/father/husband/boyfriend/friend who is wounded (in some way that clearly isn't zombie related, maybe stabbed by some shrapnel or something).  She agrees to the terms, and the male has to learn to deal with this new arrangement, perhaps feeling some combination of jealousy/guilt/failure/anger (depends on the relationship)

A variation, someone falls for one of the girls in game, maybe it is even mutual, but the arrangement makes things very awkward.  Will the other males complain of preferential treatment?

A female of high status (really thinking political office or CEO) arrives at the manor.  Not only is there the obvious pride issue affecting her adapting the new environment, but the community appears to already have a matriarch (Charlotte).

A kind of variation on the first idea, what if the two women who arrive are lovers?  Not only do we have the whole jealousy angle, but if one is lesbian and the other bi, also different feelings about the situation.  How do the men react when the next woman up is known to dislike it to the point of non-consent?

What if the/a new girl is only 16?  How many of the males would care?  Would any of the women to to shield her from it?  Would any of them offer to take on an extra load to prevent it?  This could be tied into the first idea.

I don't have a char concept, since I would love to build a char while working with someone else.  I think that since relationships (not just "romantic") are going to be so important, we should make an extra effort to not create chars in a vacuum. 

Wow. This is exactly what I wanted for this story. You're right about relationships being important to the story. Not only the relationship between Charlotte and the men but relationships between the soldiers, and how all of those are upset by these new arrivals.

Any of those ideas for the newcomers would work and create an interesting story in their own right. The only thing I would like to see is a few guys (or girls playing guys) willing to take on the bad guy/instigator role. Someone who is not a gentleman in any sense of the word, someone a bit shifty and likely to cause drama.

Other than that I am looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

arthenwel

Quote from: Maeve on September 15, 2015, 08:22:00 AM
Love the detail! The vibe I'm getting off of him is that he's the strong, silent type. A good egg with a tough shell. Are you open to having another person play a young soldier that reminds him of his brother? Is he suffering PTSD from the trauma?

How do you see him relate to women?

I wouldn't mind a guy that reminds him of his brother. Just expect Corbin to be a complete ass to him at first. As for PTSD, you could say it's mild. If he sees someone who reminds him of his family or his 'brothers', the SEAL/s, he will freak out and his mind will force him to relive the past or a made-up version of the past.

As for women, he will try not to care and try to stay away from them. However, I'm hoping that he will be drawn to at least one of them and will find himself becoming more like his old self. Protective of them.

kckolbe

Quote from: Maeve on September 15, 2015, 08:32:26 AM
Wow. This is exactly what I wanted for this story. You're right about relationships being important to the story. Not only the relationship between Charlotte and the men but relationships between the soldiers, and how all of those are upset by these new arrivals.

Any of those ideas for the newcomers would work and create an interesting story in their own right. The only thing I would like to see is a few guys (or girls playing guys) willing to take on the bad guy/instigator role. Someone who is not a gentleman in any sense of the word, someone a bit shifty and likely to cause drama.

Other than that I am looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Quote from: Maeve on September 15, 2015, 08:23:25 AM
Thank you! I've been meaning to do an on/off for awhile now and will hopefully get that done sometime today.

Thanks for the responses, and really glad you liked the ideas.  I look forward to reading your ons/offs. 

I'm far from finished with a concept, but my current thought is a former military member who used to work in aircrew support.  From that experience, he is familiar with military radios, combat search and rescue (CSAR) terms and procedures, and basic marksmanship.  I see him as being a gray char regarding the treatment.  It's the kind of thing he would never be so bold as to suggest, much less force, but he isn't really trying too hard to convince them against it, and he would definitely accept the deal with Charlotte. 

6-12 soldiers is a tall order, especially since we have a Navy SEAL already who appears to prefer his char having been alone.  The idea of a SEAL, a few soldiers, some Marines, etc all ending up in the same spot is a complicated one, especially if they were ordered to return to base.  I am trying to get around this by having a char with military experience, who may find himself unofficially "drafted" by the active duty military present at the manor.

Based on other char concepts, I will likely tweak this idea, but wanted to throw something out there.

Intro Thread

arthenwel

Quote from: kckolbe on September 15, 2015, 01:43:23 PM
Thanks for the responses, and really glad you liked the ideas.  I look forward to reading your ons/offs. 

I'm far from finished with a concept, but my current thought is a former military member who used to work in aircrew support.  From that experience, he is familiar with military radios, combat search and rescue (CSAR) terms and procedures, and basic marksmanship.  I see him as being a gray char regarding the treatment.  It's the kind of thing he would never be so bold as to suggest, much less force, but he isn't really trying too hard to convince them against it, and he would definitely accept the deal with Charlotte. 

6-12 soldiers is a tall order, especially since we have a Navy SEAL already who appears to prefer his char having been alone.  The idea of a SEAL, a few soldiers, some Marines, etc all ending up in the same spot is a complicated one, especially if they were ordered to return to base.  I am trying to get around this by having a char with military experience, who may find himself unofficially "drafted" by the active duty military present at the manor.

Based on other char concepts, I will likely tweak this idea, but wanted to throw something out there.

While it's true that he is a loner, it's because he fears the consequences of getting too close. Also, if you re-read his history, it says that when he returned to the base, it had already been lost to a zombie attack and if there were any survivors, they were long gone.

kckolbe

Intro Thread

arthenwel

cabalxxvi

So, what are the things that you are looking for with this RP, I can play just about anything that you need or want in the story, and just need to know what it is that you are wanting to get out of it. Are you looking for a ton of soldiers, and then just a few of the other women that are going to play in the game with you?

I can do a soldier if you would like, but I would prefer to play something else that not everyone else is playing, and I can't really ploay women at all.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

blue bunny sparkle

Quote from: Maeve on September 15, 2015, 08:24:29 AM
Whenever you get around to it Bunny. Are you thinking about playing one of the women, the crazy waif or Charlotte?

Sorry for the slow reply! One more really busy work day to go before I can even begin to think once more. But I was thinking about playing one of the women...

Some thoughts:

I do like this idea, Kckolbe, if you are still interested in playing a brother, though my character would have to be 18 or over.  And I was thinking perhaps she was just trying to find him help, but her agreeing to the arrangements would be pretty sketchy...

Maeve

Quote from: cabalxxvi on September 15, 2015, 04:18:38 PM
So, what are the things that you are looking for with this RP, I can play just about anything that you need or want in the story, and just need to know what it is that you are wanting to get out of it. Are you looking for a ton of soldiers, and then just a few of the other women that are going to play in the game with you?

I can do a soldier if you would like, but I would prefer to play something else that not everyone else is playing, and I can't really ploay women at all.

Mostly it's an examination of relationships under stress. Not only the stress of having hordes of infected people wanting to eat your brains but also struggling for order within. I would like a higher ratio of men to women, a historical cause of stress and strife. I originally stated 6-12 to allow for people to play more than one character or for NPCs to thicken the plot, and to have enough give should we get 3 or 4 girls playing.

The original idea was that this was a platoon of soldier who managed to escape and hide out together in a great manor house. However it could just as easily be a McMansion situated in the Rockies or an estate on the eastern seaboard. Doesn't have to all be soldiers either, anyone who heard the radio message. I would still like it to be mostly soldiers, maybe they were just more equipped to survive, the message was on a government frequency, ect..

kckolbe

I don't think we are going to get 12 males, even with folks doubling.  That said, I worry that having multiple chars might undermine things a bit, as characters played by the same person are more likely to see eye to eye.  Given the focus on internal strife, that could be a problem, though if the proposed characters are really different (ie one being a bastard type), then maybe it's fine.  I definitely think that whoever plays the highest ranking military type should only have one char, and could live with that as a compromise.  I'd like to see 3 females and at least 6 males, but that seems a tall order.  Of course, this is also the kind of game that I can see as ALWAYS being recruiting, as newcomers could appear at any time, so that isn't necessarily a long term issue.  Hell, we could have a situation where things start off kind of stable, growing more stressful as the ratio slowly increases.

Blue Bunny, I read your ons/offs and will PM you about the brother.

Intro Thread

Vex

Consider me interested. My apologies for not expressing it sooner, but I had some matters to sort out before joining anything else. I like that it rather directly focuses on the most interesting aspect in a given piece of zombie-fiction: the relationships among the living, and how a given society reshapes itself in order to survive. Assuming we're going to go a bit beyond the sexual in the exploration of their relations and throw in some survival element to it, I'd love to be a part of the experience.

Perhaps, but these are some pretty good ideas. Focusing on relationships is definitely the way to go. 

I hope you don't mind if I snag the above for my own, assuming there's interest for such a thing. This concept speaks to me the most, in part because it conflicts some of the previously established rules of society with the relative "freedom" of the new order. A sixteen year old girl in the mix of this situation be an excellent opportunity to explore some of the personas present, possibly create more divisions among the members over what's considered acceptable. I find screwing with social conventions are a fun part of the apocalyptic and survival genres.

But, let's not ignore the teenager herself. Growing up is already a pretty confusing thing, let alone in a broken world. I could see a girl who's generally afraid of the situation she finds herself in, but also is getting tired of relying on everyone else to help her. Perhaps she's survived up to this point, in part, by people taking pity on her, and assuming she needs to be protected because she's too young and vulnerable to handle the realities of the world, and she feels somewhat guilty in that.

I could see her be defiant to a certain extent, to protest the others who are looking to help her, for any number of reasons. Is that a sincere point about trusting in her ability to cope with the responsibility, to see her as capable and equal, or is she just being naive and rebellious like teenagers are prone to do, and doesn't really know what she's getting herself into? Do those sympathetic to her abide her protests and let her make her own mistakes, regardless of the long term consequences it could have? Or do they continue to help her, against her stated wishes, because she clearly doesn't understand the danger? What happens if she ends up starting to fall for one of the soldiers who have been sticking up for her and trying to protect her? How does that complicate things? Or even worse, the "bad boy", whom her friends don't think has her best interests at heart? Maybe she's just curious about exploring her sexuality, seeing as she's never had a chance to do so, but is this really the time or situation to be allowed to "find herself"? I think there's lots of fun to be had with this.

I wouldn't mind playing something else, though. I had some thoughts of playing Charlotte, but I liked this concept better, and think Charlotte really seems like it's a good one for a GMPC, if Maeve is looking to play a character. I liked the idea of the Crazy Waif at first, but the more I think about it, the more I'd rather play a character who drifting towards insanity than one who's already there. Although, I wouldn't mind if we had Charlotte have an established relationship with my hypothetically problematic teenager, if we end up having no takers for it, especially if you're looking for a reason for Charlotte to acquiesce to the group's demands.

Lissadell

I absolutely love the idea of focusing on and exploring relationships in a post-apoc scenario like this one. Shifting perceived societal norms with some blood and guts action thrown in for funs? Sounds delicious.  ;D

Any thoughts on the possibility of female military personnel? I'm not necessarily thinking as part of the established group or company; perhaps she's ex-military or perhaps she lost her colleagues somewhere along the way. I think it would be very interesting to play a competent, strong ex-military type struggling to figure out where exactly she's supposed to fit in. How would the group feel about her? How would she feel about the group? What's expected of her? How hard will she fight against it?

Anyway, just brainstorming possibilities. Let me know what you think. Might make more sense to have an established relationship already within the group as reason to stay.

Maeve

Quote from: Vex on September 16, 2015, 05:26:41 PM
Consider me interested. My apologies for not expressing it sooner, but I had some matters to sort out before joining anything else. I like that it rather directly focuses on the most interesting aspect in a given piece of zombie-fiction: the relationships among the living, and how a given society reshapes itself in order to survive. Assuming we're going to go a bit beyond the sexual in the exploration of their relations and throw in some survival element to it, I'd love to be a part of the experience.

Perhaps, but these are some pretty good ideas. Focusing on relationships is definitely the way to go. 

I hope you don't mind if I snag the above for my own, assuming there's interest for such a thing. This concept speaks to me the most, in part because it conflicts some of the previously established rules of society with the relative "freedom" of the new order. A sixteen year old girl in the mix of this situation be an excellent opportunity to explore some of the personas present, possibly create more divisions among the members over what's considered acceptable. I find screwing with social conventions are a fun part of the apocalyptic and survival genres.

But, let's not ignore the teenager herself. Growing up is already a pretty confusing thing, let alone in a broken world. I could see a girl who's generally afraid of the situation she finds herself in, but also is getting tired of relying on everyone else to help her. Perhaps she's survived up to this point, in part, by people taking pity on her, and assuming she needs to be protected because she's too young and vulnerable to handle the realities of the world, and she feels somewhat guilty in that.

I could see her be defiant to a certain extent, to protest the others who are looking to help her, for any number of reasons. Is that a sincere point about trusting in her ability to cope with the responsibility, to see her as capable and equal, or is she just being naive and rebellious like teenagers are prone to do, and doesn't really know what she's getting herself into? Do those sympathetic to her abide her protests and let her make her own mistakes, regardless of the long term consequences it could have? Or do they continue to help her, against her stated wishes, because she clearly doesn't understand the danger? What happens if she ends up starting to fall for one of the soldiers who have been sticking up for her and trying to protect her? How does that complicate things? Or even worse, the "bad boy", whom her friends don't think has her best interests at heart? Maybe she's just curious about exploring her sexuality, seeing as she's never had a chance to do so, but is this really the time or situation to be allowed to "find herself"? I think there's lots of fun to be had with this.

I wouldn't mind playing something else, though. I had some thoughts of playing Charlotte, but I liked this concept better, and think Charlotte really seems like it's a good one for a GMPC, if Maeve is looking to play a character. I liked the idea of the Crazy Waif at first, but the more I think about it, the more I'd rather play a character who drifting towards insanity than one who's already there. Although, I wouldn't mind if we had Charlotte have an established relationship with my hypothetically problematic teenager, if we end up having no takers for it, especially if you're looking for a reason for Charlotte to acquiesce to the group's demands.

I'm fine with that as long as everyone else is. I think having one younger character would be a good fly to dip into the ointment, not only from her perspective but also how the other women react to her.  I don't know how many of you have hung out with teenage girls, but I always find myself in turns protective of them and annoyed by them and I think this would be an interesting dynamic. Just one question though, what is the legal age on Elliquiy? I would rather us not get into trouble because of a two year age difference.

kckolbe

Intro Thread