[Mul]Seeking Writing Partners for Fandoms (MxM, reluc, fantasy, anime, etc.)

Started by Nessy, October 22, 2009, 05:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nessy

Well its that time again. I would wager a good chunk of my partners are still in college which has made things a little slow for me, so I am seeking a couple of writing partners for some brief ideas. Please note, I am obviously a fan of all these fandoms, but I am not to the point where I memorized everything about the fandom. Most books, movies, series I have seen or read once and enjoyed. So if you need someone to know everything little thing about the fandom and/or require absolute canon, I am not the lady for you.

Dragonlance:

Me: Raistlin You: Dalamar

Takes place after the war with Chaos, before the 4th age (which I hate) so its a bit of an AU. Raistlin finds Dalamar, injured in some way, in an unnamed place. Sort of a riches to rags type of thing as magic is pulled from the world, and these two great mages have lost their greatest asset, or have they?

Street Fighter:

Got a bit of a inspiration on this one. I would play an OC and you would play either Ken or Vega being forced to serve/work for this character. Details would be hashed out between us. I am thinking they loose the stronger fighter and simply have no choice in the matter or maybe blackmail is involved.

Ai no Kusabi

Me: Iason You: Raoul

Another AU. Thinking of a secret relationship between them, maybe mpreg, some humiliation for Raoul etc. Why have a pet, after all, when you can have Raoul ;-)/

I know I am being brief on these, but the fandoms already have worlds built around them. Some additional notes though, please do check out my ons and offs. I only play 3rd person. My non-con/reluctance is rarely hardcore brutal, more like dark, reluctant romances in many cases. Although my writing partners are put in the position of playing a more submissive character, I am not looking to play with doormat characters nor mouthy, aggrevating as hell characters and am looking for someone to contribute to the story not just hang around for the ride.

Also, if you don't like the story after we start, I would appreciate a heads up and a clear idea as to whether you want to salvage the story or cut and run. I really hate the it's not you its me so sorry stuff after less than a week of RP. I am flexible. Just because the story went one direction doesn't mean I am against taking it another. Just ask! Thank you!

Please send me a questions/comments and or concerns.

Thanks
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Nessy

I should add that I would be willing to reverse the roles. I usually say I am going to play the dominate because it's easier to find writing partners that way. I also play submissive characters and switches as well as multiple characters.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.