Workplace Romance / Naughtiness / B&D (f/f)

Started by Kitteredge, September 05, 2016, 09:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitteredge

This came up in PMs with another player that fell through.  I'd like to see if there are possibilities to get it going elsewhere.

I am looking for good writing fits.  I will check out your posts, and I encourage you to do so with mine.  I write different kinds of stories -- so you might find something pretty brutal, or more romantic...  They're not universal in approach.  (Smut... contains multitudes...)

But this means I won't automatically jump on anything. 

I am turned on by intelligent posters of some depth, who look to try things in new ways and create some character depth. 

Two things I like a ton are contrast and psychological depth.  I know we're not writing novels, but I like to get into a character's head a little.  Knowing who the characters are advances everything else.  And contrast -- I like to find unlikely pairings or situations to heighten the drama... or even the comedy.

I tend to be turned off by run on sentences and bland recaps on what was just posted.  I like invention and collaboration on stories.  I tend to not want to plan a story to death.

I can post once per day or every two, but that depends.  Some games are slower.  I will usually post 3-4 paragraphs a shot.  Anything less feels like short-changing, anything more feels like it (sometimes) leaves too much for a partner to work with.

Story:  High-stress Midtown Manhattan ad agency, or similar.  Extended, months long deadline, very long hours, a sense of madness setting in.  Two young mid-level employees have been entering into an affair that is not suspected by the others.  This is YC, MC, both young women.  They are equals in rank, but one has started taking on a domme role, perhaps to alleviate the workplace pressures, and the torrid affair has spilled into the office (ordering the sub to wait in the restrooms for her, sex toys, etc.).  One or both might be married, or affianced, etc., and a lesbian relationship may or may not be new to both.  This is an inversion of the usual boss/subordinate dynamic.  I like the tension between having to maintain an equal relationship while one is secretly taking the lead.  OR, there can be some switching involved.  That also sounds fun.  (I tend to switch by role myself.)  The story should begin with a romance already in place, furtive fingerings in the elevator bank, making out in empty conference rooms, hotel rooms before commuting home...  And as the BD elements are coming into place.

Hit me up.  Again, really wanting a good fit, so please do not feel insulted if it doesn't work.  Cheers.