News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

PF Advanced Class Guide Opportunities?

Started by Blinkin, May 18, 2014, 02:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Howdy Gang:

Ok, here's the deal, I've been wanting to try out some of the classes from the Pathfinder Advanced Class Guide, or at least the latest version that I've seen. The problem is that the two attempts that I've made to get a character into a game didn't make the cut because, as we all know, everyone loves Pathfinder and we all descend on a game offering like a pack of hungry wolves on a bloody deer and the cubs back in the den are starving. So, we just don't always get into the game; there are only so many slots to be filled.

So, I thought that I would just put up a post asking if any active games out there, or anyone thinking of offering a game would be willing to accept a character with a class from the guide... I am dying to give some of these a try and games are getting hard to find around here.

So, thanks and have a great Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and rest of the week!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Anon315

I plan to start something in the next week or two and I will be allowing APG material (but not psionics or most other 3rd party, so as not to get any hopes up). Watch for further information in the forum in which you posted this. (No offense intended.)

Blinkin

One of the classes that I really want to try, from the ACG is the Swashbuckler. I'll watch for your thread and we'll see what happens.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.