That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

abandoneddolly

SirSetzer

Stop stealing it from me, Doll!
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

Okay, then I will.  -steals-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SSJ4Gojeta

*Thanks Harley Quinn for delivering the win to him in such a convenient manner.*

Harley Quinn

Hey!  Give that back!  It's mine!  -takes the win back and runs away-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

SirSetzer

-trips Harley, ruffling her hair as he takes 'win'-

Hello, toots.
ONs and OFFs
"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-pouts-  I'm going to break something soon, if I keep getting knocked down.  -steals it back-  Hiya, toots.  My word.  -nods and casually walks off with the win in hand-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-walks up behind her, wrapping his arm around her and grabbing the win-

Fine. Hello, dahlin'.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-twisting to try and get the win back, finally snatching it from his hand-  Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-tickles her to the ground, biting the win from her hands-

Hmmphh mrrrmph hmm.
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

That's not fair, I'm ticklish!  -squeals, squirms and giggles, writhing around to try and get free, releasing the win before her fingers get bitten, then promptly taking it back again once he lets his guard down, vanishes with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-jumps into the cloud of dust as she vanishes, somehow pouncing on top of her, clinging to her back-

Mine!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Hiddenhart

*pops head in* Hello. *Steals win while Setzer and Harely are busy, then walks off*

Harley Quinn

Ow!  Noooooooooooooooooo, mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-ruffles Harley's hair, continuing to tickle her sides as he clings to her back-

You have no chance!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-screams, can't take the tickling, tosses win to Hart, just so that SirSetzer will try and get it from him and she can breathe-
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-makes her fall to the ground, continuing to tickle her as he whispers-

The win can wait!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

Harley Quinn

-screams louder, starts to hyperventilate from all the tickling and her inability to stop from laughing, still trying to get away, even though she can barely concentrate enough to make herself move-  I'm going to pass out!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SirSetzer

-smirks as he continues to tickle her, moving his head down to lightly blow on the back of her neck to tickle her more- (?)

I'll take you somewhere safe!
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.

SSJ4Gojeta

*takes the win admidst the madness.*

Harley Quinn

How can you take me somewhere safe?  You're what's unsafe! (lol)  Wait a minute!  He just took the win!  -points-  I need to get it back!
Ons/Offs - Absences

SSJ4Gojeta

*Runs faster with the win, sticking his tongue out as he goes*

Try as you might, you shan't catch me!

SirSetzer

I'm the opposite of unsafe! ;) The win doesn't matter, it'll always come back! -Gojeta trips and falls, the win flying back to Setzer-

-continues to tickle her sides as she tries to crawl around with him lying on top-
ONs and OFFs
I'm a nice guy.