DC Adventures

Started by wander, January 03, 2016, 07:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

An old one but a good one, I recently got the DC Adventures Handbook and the two A-Z character books for christmas and I was looking to find some people to game with using the system here. :)

For a regular PL 10 game, I built up a Green Lantern Corps member, not a weak-sauce version of Hal Jordan, that's an original character that has some cool force manipulation array abilities to make up for the smaller amount of points he was built with compared to the other Green Lantern character sheets.

Or y'know, we can play as chosen canons... There are a whole bunch of awesome characters to pick from across the books...

I'm fairly open what Power Level the game could be and the Plot & Setting of said game too. I'd be happy just to use this system and play, really. ^^

If interested, please do let me know down below. :)

TFcommando

I'd be interested in playing as well.  Natasha Irons or Phantom Lady or a mystical offspring of someone, off the top of my head.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

wander

Cool stuff! :)

I'll likely post my character sheet when he's properly done here. I'm still sorting out their Complications based on the small backstory I have. I'm playing my Lantern guy as pretty much a new hero, though with some prior connection to the Green Lanterns... My idea I finished up was a Blue Lantern who has a depowered green ring on a necklace, which keeps his ranks of his Power Ring to the proper ranks for his Will and connection to hope. My initial thoughts were the green ring used to belong to someone close to him and it's a memento of the past. He's only PL 10, so even if the game itself doesn't allow much past street-level, his abilities aren't going to be OP.

For examples of canon heroes; Nightwing, Green Arrow and Black Canary are PL 10, same as my Blue Lantern. Whilst Batman is PL 12, Wonder Woman is PL 14 and Superman is PL 15.