Into the system. ( Woo, more idears! )

Started by Mia Saisyu, August 19, 2006, 03:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

Your typical geeky girl is doing not so savory things on the net..but one day, her computer locks up due to a virus right in the middle of it. ..Within a few seconds, she feels her body shift...

..And feels herself reappear inside a video game. This time, except SHE'S the main character..And loss? Well..that just involves sexual humiliation by the winning party of course! The scene shifts from video game to video game...

*~*~*

Naturally i'd like someone with a bit of knowledge about video games to apply here. ^_^; Tossing my character into anything from the Dead or Alive world..to Final Fantasy, to even super mario brothers. I don't care how dorky it gets up, even if a character is thumbing through their attacks in RPG and chooses "use rope" or something. Hehe. I would consider my console knowledge pretty extensive. ^^; ( When Mia's not outside doing things, she's pent up in here playing video games. c.c Or sewing her costumes..)

For a system, a simple d100. Make a few checks to beat a goal? Dodge a punch? d100, beat 50. And so on. ^^ Nothing too hard here.

Scenes i'd expect would range from M/F, M/M/M/M/F, F/F, Tentacle stuff..whatever! A chance to go wild. ^^;

kasen03