Want a Roleplay!

Started by Psycho Serenity, May 30, 2012, 04:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Serenity

Hey, I'm still fairly new here. I'm hoping to get some kind of roleplay to occupy my time until I get accepted. Though, I will continue it until it's over even after I get accepted, I won't just ditch. I'm interested in a lot, so just shoot me some ideas, games, books, anime or original ideas, any will be fine.
Life won't ever be perfect, there will always be hurt...

So stand up and make a difference, provide light in a dark life.

You never know just how far the rays will reach.

Kyndig

Congrats on being accepted!  In case you're still up for something non-adult, I could totally get behind some anime-based plotting.  Are there any shows in particular you've got ideas/characters you'd want to do something with?

(If you've already got some stuff on your plate, 's cool.  Maybe I'll catch you around some other time.)

Psycho Serenity

Well I've been craving to do a Naruto, Fruits Basket, Ouran, Code Geass or Rurouni Kenshin. Though not many people remember the last one.

Kyndig

Woah, it's been a while since I've seen anyone mention Geass!  I'm afraid I'd be rusty with canon characters for it (and most of those, unfortunately), but the setting really has a lot of potential no matter what.  Something that runs concurrent to the storyline might be fun, or that takes place in another location entirely?  The whole alternate history of that world is really kinda fantastic.

Though I guess before getting out of hand with suggestions, I should first ask if your interest is more in the day-to-day, the rebelling, the mech battles, the government, or something else entirely.

babble canons are firing at 50% of maximum output, captain!

Psycho Serenity

It's basically just the whole idea of the suppression and rebellion. The other elements are good too, so in a roleplay I'd just discuss all that before starting to figure out what want in it.