High-Class Whore [M/M]

Started by Sho, August 08, 2010, 11:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Every city has a seedy underbelly; dark, gritty, but full of beauty in surprising places. Young men and women ply their wares, namely themselves, in return for cash or gifts or in the case of the lucky few, apartments and cars and expensive toys. They are desired yet reviled, and have a certain dark charm to them as they stalk down the streets at night.

Leo is one of those young men; beautiful, just old enough to drink, and colder than ice.

He works the streets, alternating between the seedier side of the city that he actually calls his home and the posh restaurants, bars, and clubs that many of his clients spend their time at. There are dangers to be had, though; bad clients, a serial killer preying particularly on young men who work as prostitutes, and the pimps who find them clients when they can't find their own.

I'm looking for someone to play either the serial killer, a client, a cop, a pimp...anyone that you can think of, really. Anyone that you'd be interested in playing. I'd love to get this plot and running, so drop me a message here or PM me something if you're interested.