The Story Lottery - Feedback and Chatter

Started by Britwitch, August 20, 2019, 12:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Ohhh yes, can't wait for the new thread September sign up thread! <3

RampantDesires

Whoops, I just noticed that first-timers are limited to one match which is totally understandable.  Time to edit my profile!

Hope y'all are doing well <3

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Britwitch

The September 2021 sign up thread is now open! To be entered into the draw this month, add a link to your Participant Profile in this thread.
Please make sure your profile has been updated to show your current preferences. Thank you!

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories

Britwitch

The September 2021 sign up thread is now closed! Thanks to all who have signed up.

Partnerships will be announced in the next few days or so, all being well.

clonkertink

Just poking the thread to stay up to date.

Britwitch

Partnerships should be coming in the next day or so - have been having a thoroughly wonderful 'unplugged' few days visiting my Mum for the first time in 2 years. <3  Thanks for being patient everyone!

Chou chou rheastar

Stormbringer

Hi All!

I'm relatively new to the site and still learning where everything is being hosted. Did the partnerships get posted yet? I'm looking at the three threads for this and not seeing where the list is to find out if we were paired with anyone.

Hope you are all enjoying the fall weather!

Andronica

Hey Storm! Partnerships aren't up yet. When they're posted, you'll find them on the September sign-up page. :)

Stormbringer

Awesome! Thanks Andronica! I bookmarked the page for easy reference.

This is a big place - lots of rabbit holes to get lost in.  8-)

Chou chou rheastar

Stormbringer

Indeed, Chou cho rheastar! I could spend a few lifetimes exploring all there is here.  :D

And great people, too.

Chou chou rheastar

I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself!!!

I can't wait to write with our lottery partners! I love meeting new people!

ihinka

Hi. I'm not sure if this is still happening or not or what the procedure is... But I'm gonna have to withdraw from the September Lottery as I've come at a point in time where I'm unable to dedicate time to it. And it won't be fair to the person I might eventually get paired with.

Thanks for the opportunity and I wish y'all all the best.
How Do You Wanna Do This?!?
My O_Os - Updated 30/05/21 with some characters I'd like to find a home for

Britwitch

Apologies to all waiting on the lottery draw.

The month got away from me in epic fashion - luckily for largely positive reasons - and there was also a serious imbalance in the participants which would have resulted in a large percentage of those wanting to take part to have to miss out on a partner.

In the interests of trying to find as many people as possible a writing partner, I'm going to reopen the draw. Those who signed up who can longer or who no longer want to take part can simply delete their post from the sign up thread. Fingers crossed we'll have enough interest to make the pairing up work out!

dragonsen

What sort of partners are needed to correct the imbalance? I may throw my hat in if needed.
Knowledge is the gathering of useless information - Arthvr Dragonsen
Discord: arthvrdragonsen
My Ons & Offs - My Plot Requests - My E AppKnown Absences - Story Lottery Profile - Stories

Andronica

^ I'd like to know as well. I'm happy to broaden my horizons and try new pairings.

clonkertink

I am also quite willing to be a bit flexible on my preferences.

BlackStone

I am also interested in what needs to be done to open up positive matches.

Britwitch

Essentially we're looking for more female character writers to sign up as those are the ones that are almost always in short supply.

BlackStone

Sadly that is not something I can help with.  I am the first to admit my female characters are barely two-dimensional and my wife has always said I would make a terrible woman.

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Andronica

Lady Lunarius, don't forget to link your participant profile in the September/October sign up thread! :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Andronica on October 25, 2021, 03:57:07 PM
Lady Lunarius, don't forget to link your participant profile in the September/October sign up thread! :)

Trying to lol my phone is being an ass today
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's